Mystic's most recent batches
-
HoneyheadKid
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:28 pm
Mystic's most recent batches
So, I'm about to run out of the last stuff I ordered, which came from MI in December. I've been trying to place orders with other vendors since the middle of last week, but my luck is such that I keep being informed of payment processor issues that prevent me from being able to complete my orders (I'd really like to order from BB, but I've had payment issues with them since late last fall - every card I try to use declines no matter what).
I'm not super inclined to order from MI again because the consensus seems to be that the quality of their most recent batches is rather underwhelming, and I don't entirely disagree - the RMD I got in December is great, but the Phatcracker does nothing for me. They've got really fast shipping, though, and I'm already pushing it, given the scant amount of kratom I have remaining.
Is anyone who's ordered MI's WMD or RMD in the last couple of weeks willing to share their thoughts regarding the strains? I loved the WMD I ordered last October, as it gave me nice energy and good mood lift, but when I ordered more two weeks later (right around the time most vendors began running out of stock), it was a completely different color, and my reaction to it was very different, not pleasant. The RMD I ordered from them in December is a great nighttime strain that really helps lull me to sleep, but I don't know if the current stock is the same as what MI had in December. Anyone have any thoughts on either of these strains?
By the way, this is my first post here, so if I've committed any infractions, please let me know (and I apologize)! Thank you!
I'm not super inclined to order from MI again because the consensus seems to be that the quality of their most recent batches is rather underwhelming, and I don't entirely disagree - the RMD I got in December is great, but the Phatcracker does nothing for me. They've got really fast shipping, though, and I'm already pushing it, given the scant amount of kratom I have remaining.
Is anyone who's ordered MI's WMD or RMD in the last couple of weeks willing to share their thoughts regarding the strains? I loved the WMD I ordered last October, as it gave me nice energy and good mood lift, but when I ordered more two weeks later (right around the time most vendors began running out of stock), it was a completely different color, and my reaction to it was very different, not pleasant. The RMD I ordered from them in December is a great nighttime strain that really helps lull me to sleep, but I don't know if the current stock is the same as what MI had in December. Anyone have any thoughts on either of these strains?
By the way, this is my first post here, so if I've committed any infractions, please let me know (and I apologize)! Thank you!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
Welcome, HoneyheadKid!! yeah we can't discuss payments, here, don't wanna mess up any vendors. Payments online for kratom is tough .. I'd say MOST vendors conduct their bizness by private Email .. Order from website, then Email to vendor - to get options, such as P2P methods, bitcoin, etc Good Luck!this is my first post here, so if I've committed any infractions
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
HoneyheadKid
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:28 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
Got it! Thank you!BallzDeep9 wrote:Welcome, HoneyheadKid!! yeah we can't discuss payments, here, don't wanna mess up any vendors. Payments online for kratom is tough .. I'd say MOST vendors conduct their bizness by private Email .. Order from website, then Email to vendor - to get options, such as P2P methods, bitcoin, etc Good Luck!this is my first post here, so if I've committed any infractions
-
evilday
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:23 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
I have been a regular buyer from MI since late 2017 leaf, and the last I bought from them was late 2018 summer, I think, around August? I just ordered a few things and am going to spend some time with them and post reviews in a week or two. Currently doing a stv taper to prepare because I want to be fair. There have always been people coming down on MI for one reason or another, but it does seem like there's not a lot of good word out there for the most recent shipments so I didn't go crazy, just got a few selections.
- DrFappingston
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:09 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
I will preface with the fact that I am new to Kratom. I've only been using Kratom for the past two or three weeks.
However, I ordered several strains from Mystic Island. Unfortunately, not either of the ones that you've specifically asked about.
I ordered 50g of each of these (Edit: order was placed on 1/27/19) to get an idea of what helped me the most and what I would then order larger quantities of...
Phatcracker, Mystic Vampire, Gandalf, Emerald, Red Bali, White Borneo, and Green Malay
I have a new order arriving Wednesday of 250g Vampire, Phatcracker, Green Malay and White Maeng Da.
I have been very pleased with their products having only tried "Remarkable Herbs" brand of the local tobacco shop. Each strain has been consistent with the reviews and have definitely worked miracles for me. I have not found myself disappointed with any of their strains that I've tried. Granted, it's entirely possible that there are much better strains/vendors out there that I have not tried. With such little experience, my testimonial probably isn't worth much-- but I can say without a shadow of a doubt that their current stock is definitely not bunk.
I use 6g 3-4x a day for anxiety, depression, BPD, ADHD (professionally diagnosed...) and what I believe to be the beginning of Fibromyalgia that I've inherited from my father (among the other slew of chronic pain conditions that he has). This is the same dose I was using of the headshop brand, but I do feel effects as low as 4g. I believe this to be more my personal body chemistry than the potency of the product. I'm about 6 foot and 330lb.
However, I ordered several strains from Mystic Island. Unfortunately, not either of the ones that you've specifically asked about.
I ordered 50g of each of these (Edit: order was placed on 1/27/19) to get an idea of what helped me the most and what I would then order larger quantities of...
Phatcracker, Mystic Vampire, Gandalf, Emerald, Red Bali, White Borneo, and Green Malay
I have a new order arriving Wednesday of 250g Vampire, Phatcracker, Green Malay and White Maeng Da.
I have been very pleased with their products having only tried "Remarkable Herbs" brand of the local tobacco shop. Each strain has been consistent with the reviews and have definitely worked miracles for me. I have not found myself disappointed with any of their strains that I've tried. Granted, it's entirely possible that there are much better strains/vendors out there that I have not tried. With such little experience, my testimonial probably isn't worth much-- but I can say without a shadow of a doubt that their current stock is definitely not bunk.
I use 6g 3-4x a day for anxiety, depression, BPD, ADHD (professionally diagnosed...) and what I believe to be the beginning of Fibromyalgia that I've inherited from my father (among the other slew of chronic pain conditions that he has). This is the same dose I was using of the headshop brand, but I do feel effects as low as 4g. I believe this to be more my personal body chemistry than the potency of the product. I'm about 6 foot and 330lb.
"Forget regret or life is yours to miss" - Rent
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
Good luck with order, I use to order a lot from them, so I have a lot of bags left,all from around September, but after they restocked, I got a huge amount of phatcracker, and a few oz of white md, I felt like I was drinking sandy grit,,got absolutely no affects, they had a good thing going,I enjoyed their website with the creatures, gems,,kratom and crystals are part of my lifestyle, so I thought it was cool,but they should test their product before putting it up for sale,,especially signature blends, if you don't have it,don't try throwing some kratom together and put it up for sale,period,,there has to be some trust between you and your vendor, you are using kratom for a reason, ,and once that trust is broken,it's hard to repair, sort of like breaking up with your vendor 
- DrFappingston
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:09 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
That worries me... Lol. Hopefully it was just a bad batch and isn't indicative of a recurring issue. I have been pleased with what I've had from them, but if they're going to be unreliable I'd rather use a vendor that I can trust even if it costs more. As you said, you've got to be able to trust your vendor.I felt like I was drinking sandy grit,,got absolutely no affects
Have they made any sort of statement on it? It would be very redeeming if they have acknowledged the mistake, even in lieu of necessarily righting the wrong.
"Forget regret or life is yours to miss" - Rent
-
mamadollface7912
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
HoneyheadKid wrote:So, I'm about to run out of the last stuff I ordered, which came from MI in December. I've been trying to place orders with other vendors since the middle of last week, but my luck is such that I keep being informed of payment processor issues that prevent me from being able to complete my orders (I'd really like to order from BB, but I've had payment issues with them since late last fall - every card I try to use declines no matter what).
I'm not super inclined to order from MI again because the consensus seems to be that the quality of their most recent batches is rather underwhelming, and I don't entirely disagree - the RMD I got in December is great, but the Phatcracker does nothing for me. They've got really fast shipping, though, and I'm already pushing it, given the scant amount of kratom I have remaining.
Is anyone who's ordered MI's WMD or RMD in the last couple of weeks willing to share their thoughts regarding the strains? I loved the WMD I ordered last October, as it gave me nice energy and good mood lift, but when I ordered more two weeks later (right around the time most vendors began running out of stock), it was a completely different color, and my reaction to it was very different, not pleasant. The RMD I ordered from them in December is a great nighttime strain that really helps lull me to sleep, but I don't know if the current stock is the same as what MI had in December. Anyone have any thoughts on either of these strains?
By the way, this is my first post here, so if I've committed any infractions, please let me know (and I apologize)! Thank you!
i wish i would've seen this a couple days ago when you posted. I bought MI Red MD and White MD in sample bags a couple weeks ago and was SUPER impressed, so impressed that i have an order for 75g of each coming in the mail tomorrow afternoon. I've actually mentioned how much I liked both in several threads. They're honestly the only two I've genuinely enjoyed from MI (as in, Id purchase again in large quantities) i use WMD to get me through mornings an afternoons, its the first ever fast strain that 96% melted away all my pain enough to function. (chronically ill so my pain levels are like a 7 out of 10 on good days) and the RMD I do have to dose a little higher but I use it a few hours before bed to help me wind down and its awesome for combatting my pain at night so I'm able to rest better. Hoped this helped!
-
MetalFusionDude
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:07 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
Ya, I had a recent order with MI that wasn't very good either. Such a shame, I had high hopes for them. They prob got stuck with some bad product and passed it on to the customers.
-
MetalFusionDude
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:07 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
They also did the "strain switch". I got a strain from them i thought was decent. First time it was a more greenish color. Decided to order more of it a week later and in a bigger quantity. 2nd time powder was more brownish and complete bunk. If you're looking for something in that price range, Herbal-RVA or [Removed] are much better choices. Just my 2 cents
Edit: Removed vendor who is currently having site issues.
Edit: Removed vendor who is currently having site issues.
Last edited by MetalFusionDude on Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
Update! Mystic Island has been REMOVED from the Vendor List - Way too many Customer Complaints, bad reviews, poor quality, even product switching. And.. Sure appears they have been shilling on this Forum. Whatever. We've collected around 10 legit complaints, many by long-time customers.. Bye Bye! 
This SHOULD have been done, a month ago. Apologies to anyone who wasted $ on their dirt cheap to save $1 a buck. Again this is WAY, way, too many bad reviews & complaints.... Boggles the mind, why they've been so popular. People like funny names?
This SHOULD have been done, a month ago. Apologies to anyone who wasted $ on their dirt cheap to save $1 a buck. Again this is WAY, way, too many bad reviews & complaints.... Boggles the mind, why they've been so popular. People like funny names?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
wow, this bums me out, i have a friend bringing me some from mystic when he visits his son in the states. really wish i would have seen this before i ordered. (ordered jan 25th). i guess ill keep my fingers crossed because if this stuff sucks, and the order i had someone ship me that i got from another vendor (which i am beginning to worry about, as the mexican post office sucks) doesn't show up, im screwed. luckily i ordered small stuff from mystic, so a: if it does suck im only out about 40 bucks) and b: if they are doing strain switching garbage maybe they will fill my little bags with the good stuff in the hopes i order more.
anyone have any knowledge of vendors that will ship internationally. i contacted a few and all of them said no. i understand why, its not worth the hassle of losing shipments to customs or shitty postal service. i've been told i can order from indo suppliers but i dont wanna buy a kilo blind and have it not work for me.
anyone have any knowledge of vendors that will ship internationally. i contacted a few and all of them said no. i understand why, its not worth the hassle of losing shipments to customs or shitty postal service. i've been told i can order from indo suppliers but i dont wanna buy a kilo blind and have it not work for me.
-
mamadollface7912
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
BallzDeep9 wrote:Update! Mystic Island has been REMOVED from the Vendor List - Way too many Customer Complaints, bad reviews, poor quality, even product switching. And.. Sure appears they have been shilling on this Forum. Whatever. We've collected around 10 legit complaints, many by long-time customers.. Bye Bye!
This SHOULD have been done, a month ago. Apologies to anyone who wasted $ on their dirt cheap to save $1 a buck. Again this is WAY, way, too many bad reviews & complaints.... Boggles the mind, why they've been so popular. People like funny names?
I hope you're not saying that I was shilling. I really do genuinely like a couple of their strains, I had luck with them. I've also admitted on other forums that their mixes are garbage. Just wanted to make sure you aren't thinking I'm just advertising for them, because I don't try to come off that way.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
mamadollface7912 wrote:BallzDeep9 wrote:Update! Mystic Island has been REMOVED from the Vendor List - Way too many Customer Complaints, bad reviews, poor quality, even product switching. And.. Sure appears they have been shilling on this Forum. Whatever. We've collected around 10 legit complaints, many by long-time customers.. Bye Bye!
This SHOULD have been done, a month ago. Apologies to anyone who wasted $ on their dirt cheap to save $1 a buck. Again this is WAY, way, too many bad reviews & complaints.... Boggles the mind, why they've been so popular. People like funny names?
I hope you're not saying that I was shilling. I really do genuinely like a couple of their strains, I had luck with them. I've also admitted on other forums that their mixes are garbage. Just wanted to make sure you aren't thinking I'm just advertising for them, because I don't try to come off that way.
No, no. You're fine. We had a pretty obvious shill post a couple weeks ago.
I got quite a bit from Mystic last year, I'm happy with all of it. Some of it's good, some decent. It's been a few months though. I'm sorry to hear what's happened.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
NO! I was referring to a couple of fairly obvious, NEW accounts, who "raved" about Mystic Island on their 1st post. One even started a new Thread, the other day, as many of us rememberI hope you're not saying that I was shilling.
No, mamadollface7912, you're just 1 of many, many, folks who have been disappointed .. You posted the other day: Quote: I just got my gandalf order in last night .. purchased (1.20.19) and I feel absolutely NOTHING.
This vendor has been OK in the past. Maybe they've got a few good strains (?) right now? BUT - We have to rely on Customer Feedback. MM really is the only place on the Internet you'll find that.. MeWe is a Chat Room.. Facebook is little groups, full of shills. Three cheers for Double MM!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
mamadollface7912
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
That's a big reason I joined this website. I was over headship brands and Reddit threads confused me., Couldn't even find FB groups, so this place was a savior for me. I only joined a few weeks ago but, I catch myself checking every few hours for any new content. I really appreciate this website!
-
mamadollface7912
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
I'm going to be honest, I knew it was BS when they mentioned awesome customer service. Anytime I message their Facebook with questions it's all very short, simple answers, didn't feel so great to me
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
In their defense, they used to have ok stuff. Like on par with RVA. and I still stand by that, back mid last year. I can't speak for anything past August, but at one time. The vampire and phatcracker were def decent.but even when the product was good, they still stiffed me on a couple orders, which they promptly correctly. So take from that what you will
But i wonder what u/phatcracker will say about all of this???!
But i wonder what u/phatcracker will say about all of this???!
- DrFappingston
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:09 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
I received my 4-way from MI yesterday, as I posted above and I've been happy with it thus far. As I was with the 25g bags I ordered before. Perhaps there is better out there, but I will still stand by saying that their product is at least not completely bunk.
Of course, I'll reiterate that I've only been using Kratom for 2 or 3 weeks and it's entirely possible that my lack of any tolerance is the only reason that I'm getting great effects from it. Hopefully that doesn't change, as I've now got a kilo sitting next to my desk. I've seen plenty of great reviews, which is why I chose to go with them in the first place. Only recently have I seen any negative reviews. Is it possible that they went through a bad batch and now they'll bounce back to the usual? It seems like a lot of the negative reviews are from a certain time period.
Though I will say the Phatcracker in particular seems weaker than the other strains, but I just just chalked it up to that particular strain being more subtle and well round than the others since it's 2 parts green, 1 part red and 1 part white. It has given me a great mood boost though, even with all that in mind.
Of course, I'll reiterate that I've only been using Kratom for 2 or 3 weeks and it's entirely possible that my lack of any tolerance is the only reason that I'm getting great effects from it. Hopefully that doesn't change, as I've now got a kilo sitting next to my desk. I've seen plenty of great reviews, which is why I chose to go with them in the first place. Only recently have I seen any negative reviews. Is it possible that they went through a bad batch and now they'll bounce back to the usual? It seems like a lot of the negative reviews are from a certain time period.
Though I will say the Phatcracker in particular seems weaker than the other strains, but I just just chalked it up to that particular strain being more subtle and well round than the others since it's 2 parts green, 1 part red and 1 part white. It has given me a great mood boost though, even with all that in mind.
"Forget regret or life is yours to miss" - Rent
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
Yep. Called the Honeymoon Effect .. Your first month or 2 using kratom. Back on reddit they would not allow U to post a review. Too misleading for experienced kratomites who seek reliable info .. there are SO many newbies posting & raving about their 1st kratom experience. Please! Its great to hear that.. just not a legit review. Hope that makes sense?I've only been using Kratom for 2 or 3 weeks and it's entirely possible that my lack of any tolerance is the only reason that I'm getting great effects from it.
No this is LONG over-due, totally unacceptable for a vendor to pass bunk kratom off to customers !! Sure He's not the only vendor, to order a cheap load from Indo... and discover it's bunk. It Happens. But... Other vendors, then throw it out! (Herbaldom posted photo's of a dumpster FULL of kratom last year.) Or sell it with a Disclaimer at Half Price. Or make extract out of it. NOT.. sell it to their good customers.
And Hope nobody will notice? LOL - There ARE vendors who Guarantee Quality. There are vendors, who will Refund/ Swap/ Exchange their products - Legit Kratom comes to mind. I've seen others too. No... there are way, way, too many GOOD vendors out there... to put-up with this bullshit.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- DrFappingston
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:09 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
Nope, that makes perfect sense! That's completely understandable. I've heard of the "honeymoon effect" and in more the terms of Kratom. I am the type of person to do hours of research when I get interested in something; I try to be something like a sponge for knowledge, though that's a double-edged sword since in lieu of experience or empirical evidence , the beginnings of my information and opinions are based solely on those of others.Yep. Called the Honeymoon Effect .. Your first month or 2 using kratom. Back on reddit they would not allow U to post a review. Too misleading for experienced kratomites who seek reliable info .. there are SO many newbies posting & raving about their 1st kratom experience. Please! Its great to hear that.. just not a legit review. Hope that makes sense?![]()
So, question then, would it be wise to up the dosage that I'm currently on in order to have the "true experience", or is that not how the alkaloids metabolize? I suppose the question is: does weak Kratom have less alkaloids in general per volume, or only weaker alkaloids? If I were to go from 6g to, say 8g am I going to tip the scale and risk "wobbles" and the like due to an off-kilter protagonist to antagonist ratio or is the weakness of the Kratom a mitigating factor?
I'm now sitting on a tad over a kilo that I'm going to have to burn through in the next 2-3 months most likely. I'll definitely sample some other vendors so that I know where to go when my supply runs dry. Any suggestions, other than the two you mentioned, "herbaldom" and "Legit Kratom"?
"Forget regret or life is yours to miss" - Rent
- Haid3r
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 9:19 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
I'm disheartened to see all the recent Mystic animosity. Speaking only from my own experience, the product I bought from Mystic throughout last year was phenomenal. I relied on it, and I never had a bad day. Maybe their supply chain got borked in the last shipment embargo fracas, or maybe they had product seized, I just have no cause to think Mystic set out to deliberately cheat or deceive anyone.
Anyway, I thought I'd put my 2cents in, because I'm still enjoying my remaining summer supply and I'd like to think Mystic aren't in this to cheat anyone and their product will catch up with people's expectations again. I'm willing to give them another chance.
Anyway, I thought I'd put my 2cents in, because I'm still enjoying my remaining summer supply and I'd like to think Mystic aren't in this to cheat anyone and their product will catch up with people's expectations again. I'm willing to give them another chance.
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
Yeah, I loved their summer stuff too. They were definitely in my top 3 up until fall. I thought their reds were great and the yellows too. Peridot, Gandalf, Doppelgänger, Vampire, BRO, and Pixie were great blends (the names were a little annoying to me though - I had to write the blend colors on the bags to remember them). Unicorn was some of the most energetic leaf I’d ever had. And the summer Green Malay was probably the best Malay I ever bought. Sadly all the Malay is gone except for 2 or 3 grams. The Green Papua was good as well. Bought more Green Malay in November but it wasn’t the same. The Green Bali I got in November was still pretty good, but not like the summer. I skipped buying the December stock. I noticed many forum members that used to post positively about Mystic were now posting WTFs and I figured I’d just be wasting my money. I’ve already got too many kilos of leaf that really does nothing for me and don’t need any more. When I was buying from MI, I thought their service was outstanding- no vendor ever got my orders out faster. Sad to see the negative posts on service. I think things have definitely changed with Mystic - I’m sure they had a lot of leaf confiscated and shipments lost - but other vendors did too and I didn’t see much quality decline from them. One vendor even told their customers when he had a weaker batch - I’ve got a lot of respect for them. That was Treasure House btw. The obvious shilling post a couple weeks ago was more than annoying- I lost a lot of respect for them as soon as i read it. But, I guess I’d give Mystic a try again in the summer IF the majority of the reviews turn positive, but right now there are too many vendors out there with verified quality leaf.Haid3r wrote:I'm disheartened to see all the recent Mystic animosity. Speaking only from my own experience, the product I bought from Mystic throughout last year was phenomenal. I relied on it, and I never had a bad day. Maybe their supply chain got borked in the last shipment embargo fracas, or maybe they had product seized, I just have no cause to think Mystic set out to deliberately cheat or deceive anyone.
Anyway, I thought I'd put my 2cents in, because I'm still enjoying my remaining summer supply and I'd like to think Mystic aren't in this to cheat anyone and their product will catch up with people's expectations again. I'm willing to give them another chance.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
I bet they'll be everyone's favorite vendor again come summertime
- ScottyK
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
- Location: Wilmington, N.C.
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
The Red MD has been solid. Got some right before X-mas, and then a few other times since. It's been pretty steady. I rely on it. I usually order that to be safe and then sprinkle in some samplers to try.HoneyheadKid wrote:So, I'm about to run out of the last stuff I ordered, which came from MI in December. I've been trying to place orders with other vendors since the middle of last week, but my luck is such that I keep being informed of payment processor issues that prevent me from being able to complete my orders (I'd really like to order from BB, but I've had payment issues with them since late last fall - every card I try to use declines no matter what).
I'm not super inclined to order from MI again because the consensus seems to be that the quality of their most recent batches is rather underwhelming, and I don't entirely disagree - the RMD I got in December is great, but the Phatcracker does nothing for me. They've got really fast shipping, though, and I'm already pushing it, given the scant amount of kratom I have remaining.
Is anyone who's ordered MI's WMD or RMD in the last couple of weeks willing to share their thoughts regarding the strains? I loved the WMD I ordered last October, as it gave me nice energy and good mood lift, but when I ordered more two weeks later (right around the time most vendors began running out of stock), it was a completely different color, and my reaction to it was very different, not pleasant. The RMD I ordered from them in December is a great nighttime strain that really helps lull me to sleep, but I don't know if the current stock is the same as what MI had in December. Anyone have any thoughts on either of these strains?
By the way, this is my first post here, so if I've committed any infractions, please let me know (and I apologize)! Thank you!
- Haid3r
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 9:19 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
I believe I've posted this here before, I use Mystic's Red MD as the "magic bullet" additive for any other leaf I use, no matter which vendor. For me it takes the edge off a fast strain, and it adds anti-anxiety properties to an analgesic strain. It's been a miracle for me.
-
Screamingwhismur
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:44 am
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
This thread makes me sad. I’m a big MI fan but ... Idk. I ordered some Gandalf a few weeks ago to replace their bent in my seven day rotation and it seems fine. Good thing I have a fuckload of old stuff to last until maybe things change.
-
Izzywider
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:05 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
MI's stuff has been completely bunk since around christmas time white maeng da white borneo and this gandalf(white wizard) has been doing absolutely nothing other than getting me sick and dizzy. Idk why I kept ordering since the first order and, I guess I just kept saying "this is just bad luck, the next one will be good" man have I been wrong. I just ordered some of rvas white bigbang(as per suggestion on here) and I hope to never look back. The nerve of mi to raise their prices as quality goes down. Gaia did the same thing and it's all downhill for both those vendors. Katie at MI was also very rude to me and and would pick and choose what questions she would answer in my emails. Whatever. Screw them.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
I take back all of my semi defensive positions for mystic island, the way they've handled the situation, and treated their customers is unacceptable Thruey deserve every bit of hate that they have got. He has three emain lines of defense.
A) if a negative review is considered a chilling and why isn't a positive revdoesiew suspicious?
B) kratom is produced by different vendors and different processors and different weaves in different colors so vary so much so much so that any claim of product switching can easily be explained away as this.
3. Something about does quality equal quantity or vice versa or some bullshit I can't really decipher.
Those are his go-to answers at all times if he is cornered in a debate why is this or wise and that he will always to falls into one of these answers. If you can find a way to actually one-on-one with him good luck with that by the way you'll just get brick walled. All of his email responses are very canned and well thought-out as if he took a long time to go back and correct and recreate each sentence. There's no continuity at all to his writing. It's just like a patchwork of shity buzzwords and nonsensical answers.
Exhibit A "well you can't prove it so I must be right also known as nana boo boo defense
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1799
And the original beaut.
.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1783
i regret ever trying to go to bat for this guy
A) if a negative review is considered a chilling and why isn't a positive revdoesiew suspicious?
B) kratom is produced by different vendors and different processors and different weaves in different colors so vary so much so much so that any claim of product switching can easily be explained away as this.
3. Something about does quality equal quantity or vice versa or some bullshit I can't really decipher.
Those are his go-to answers at all times if he is cornered in a debate why is this or wise and that he will always to falls into one of these answers. If you can find a way to actually one-on-one with him good luck with that by the way you'll just get brick walled. All of his email responses are very canned and well thought-out as if he took a long time to go back and correct and recreate each sentence. There's no continuity at all to his writing. It's just like a patchwork of shity buzzwords and nonsensical answers.
Exhibit A "well you can't prove it so I must be right also known as nana boo boo defense
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1799
And the original beaut.
.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1783
i regret ever trying to go to bat for this guy
-
FuckHeroin
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
Same. Guy doesn't seem like much of a business man the way he addressed the situation. Should have expected from a vendor slanging mids out of a apartment building, sure there's no "clean room" in there.
I get better customer service from back pack vendors bagging in there kitchen.
I get better customer service from back pack vendors bagging in there kitchen.
- swablero
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
- Location: NY
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
I have sympathy for Kratom vendors. Its tough keeping good leaf in stock year round. A challenge on many levels. But its telling to see how vendors handle bunk stuff. The good ones wont even put it out there. Thats why so many are having "restock issues". Mystic has not done well in off season mode and its revealing. Buyer Beware.
-
Cstrong
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:52 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
So unfortunately, I was unaware that their "restock" around December (I think) was apparently a different supplier because they were having problems getting their shipments in from their original supplier. When I saw the supply back up on the website I jumped on it, being that they put a 2 kilo limit , and purchased a whole kilo of phatcracker. I've been ordering from mystic for well over a year and have spent a lot of money with that company. They have always responded to my emails and resolved any issues fairly quickly. Now that I've seen all of the problems everyone has been having with their orders from that time I'm realizing that the fact that strain did absolutely nothing for me was not in my head. I don't understand why they would not tell their customers that their current stock,at the time , was from a different supplier. At least we could have made educated decisions on how much product we chose to order. Instead I ended up with a kilo of something that was not what it should have been.
I emailed them with my concerns after I saw all of these posts and also saw where they were replacing the product for some people. I would hope that they would be willing to extend that courtesy to all of their customers and not just a select few. Especially those of us who have been loyal customers and have sent multiple new customers their way. I'm hearing that they are now working with the original supplier and their new stock is good and I'm happy for them, however, I cannot in good faith continue to order from a company that does not right their wrongs. Who's to say, if in the future they have a another shipment issue, they will not handle it the exact same way. Really do not want to lose faith in my go to vendor so I'm hoping for positive response to my email.
I emailed them with my concerns after I saw all of these posts and also saw where they were replacing the product for some people. I would hope that they would be willing to extend that courtesy to all of their customers and not just a select few. Especially those of us who have been loyal customers and have sent multiple new customers their way. I'm hearing that they are now working with the original supplier and their new stock is good and I'm happy for them, however, I cannot in good faith continue to order from a company that does not right their wrongs. Who's to say, if in the future they have a another shipment issue, they will not handle it the exact same way. Really do not want to lose faith in my go to vendor so I'm hoping for positive response to my email.
-
Cstrong
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:52 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
So I did receive a positive response to the emails that I sent to Mystic. One things for sure, they have excellent customer service and have always gone above an beyond to take care of me. Thank you Mystic Island.
- Devil_Dog21
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:51 pm
- Location: Chicago NW burbs
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
been away from MM for awhile and have been catching up on all the MI drama...I've ordered from them quite a bit. My question is, does anyone have a time frame on when they (MI) started to have a problem with quality? I saw someone wrote "December" and I read that even Wil admitted he had switched suppliers but has since switched back (unconfirmed). Just don't know when that all took place.
But I have some stock from November (early) that I have yet to open. If I have some of the "bunk" stuff I will try to reach out to MI directly for refund. And in that scenario would rather not open the packages (I have about 2 kilos).
Thanks
-DD
But I have some stock from November (early) that I have yet to open. If I have some of the "bunk" stuff I will try to reach out to MI directly for refund. And in that scenario would rather not open the packages (I have about 2 kilos).
Thanks
-DD
To Conquor or Die!
Devil Dogs aka DD
Devil Dogs aka DD
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
After reading the great reviews here I purchased a sample of pretty much every strain they had in early January, and was very disappointed. I sent them an email last month after Will had posted about the different vendor to check if any of my order might have been affected. Katie responded that the only issue they had was with their green maeng da from mid December, and that mine should be fine. She said if I sent her the batch number she would double check. I did (batch number ended with DEC) and never heard back. i'd guess your November batch is ok.
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
I don't know about their November stock, but I have ordered from them recently, and can confirm that their quality is back on track. Every single sample that I received this week has been potent and effective.Devil_Dog21 wrote:been away from MM for awhile and have been catching up on all the MI drama...I've ordered from them quite a bit. My question is, does anyone have a time frame on when they (MI) started to have a problem with quality? I saw someone wrote "December" and I read that even Wil admitted he had switched suppliers but has since switched back (unconfirmed). Just don't know when that all took place.
But I have some stock from November (early) that I have yet to open. If I have some of the "bunk" stuff I will try to reach out to MI directly for refund. And in that scenario would rather not open the packages (I have about 2 kilos).
Thanks
-DD
I can also confirm that December's stock was definitely not up to par, because I won half a kilo in the contest (which I was extremely excited about) and it ended up being a huge disappointment.
Having experienced both the good and the bad batches from Mystic, I feel qualified to say that there is a very noticeable difference between December's stock and what they have now.
-
mamadollface7912
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
So, I had actually ordered about 9 different strains from MI in early February with the intent to try them all and post some real, honest reviews since I've had luck with a couple strains by them. Buuuuut, found out I was pregnant 2 days after my shipment came in. So unfortunately I cannot give them a try. I'm gonna see if anyone I know who's big in Keaton will be willing to try and review them
-
HoneyheadKid
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:28 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
I think I've placed four or five orders with MI since October, and I can honestly say that I've only ever liked stuff from two of those orders. I got some WMD and Red Vietnam in October, and I loved both, but when I ordered more not two weeks later, both strains were completely different colors and had either no effects or only unpleasant effects. I ordered some Phatcracker and RMD in December, and only the RMD was good. The Phatcracker produced no effects at all except occasionally making me feel a bit nauseous at even low doses. Because I waited so long and needed to order quickly in early February, I ended up ordering from MI again, hoping that the newer batches would be good. I got some WMD and RMD since I'd had one good experience with each previously, and both may as well have been finely milled sawdust. Some people have reported receiving good product from MI recently, but if my February order is an indication of what's currently on offer, I'd proceed with caution.Devil_Dog21 wrote:been away from MM for awhile and have been catching up on all the MI drama...I've ordered from them quite a bit. My question is, does anyone have a time frame on when they (MI) started to have a problem with quality? I saw someone wrote "December" and I read that even Wil admitted he had switched suppliers but has since switched back (unconfirmed). Just don't know when that all took place.
But I have some stock from November (early) that I have yet to open. If I have some of the "bunk" stuff I will try to reach out to MI directly for refund. And in that scenario would rather not open the packages (I have about 2 kilos).
Thanks
-DD
In any case, your question has to do with the time frame, and per my experiences with MI, I'd say it's not impossible that your unopened bags from November contain sub par product.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
How are everyones batches they have RECENTLY received?
I got some Mystic Sphynx
Amethyst
And Werewolf
I got some Mystic Sphynx
Amethyst
And Werewolf
- Payshince
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Re: Mystic's most recent batches
id be interested to know how those work for you, especially werewolf and sphynx.Payshince wrote:How are everyones batches they have RECENTLY received?
I got some Mystic Sphynx
Amethyst
And Werewolf