How old is too old? Never too old?
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
How old is too old? Never too old?
I mentioned this story on the other thread,,but I figured this needs a thread of its own,, oldest person I seen using kratom is 73, I wonder if it will help my aunt, 93, ? She is going strong, just riddled with back pain past 3 years,,so reluctantly got on the pain meds,,,then my cousin, her son,,had her try medical marijuana, it helped, but she wasn't crazy about the high that came with it, anyhow she got tested and showed positive for marijuana, so they took her pills away,,she's going through a mess trying to get her pills back,at same time,she's going to apply for her card,so when the dispensaries open next year,she can get medical weed for her pain,I think they have the kind where she won't experience a High,but get pain relief, ,anyhow I wonder if kratom would work for her? I am thinking about sending my cousin a link about kratom so he can hook her up,give her some sort of relief,,I was reluctant because of her age,but she doesn't have any other medical issues, just the pain,,she's up to trying anything, she might be 93,but physically about 20 years younger,it's worth a shot,,after all, she can't get pain meds, I get so mad about the System, she's basically in a position where she has to suffer everyday, maybe kratom would be helpful
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: How old is too old? Never too old?
Kratom should help your grandma. I've been thinking about giving a little to me 2 senior cats. They just turned 16. Strange thing is, they seem to like my stash, rub on it all the time.
I've heard of people giving it to dogs with much success so maybe one day...
* javagurl62
-
Rickmeoff13
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:52 pm
Re: How old is too old? Never too old?
My cat is the same way, but I don’t have a stash...she loves to rub on my chin though.javagurl62 wrote:Strange thing is, they seem to like my stash, rub on it all the time.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: How old is too old? Never too old?
My father is 90, he recently fell and busted his head, bruised his ribs( and that hurts like a MF) he's healing thank God but he's in serious pain, 15 years ago he had open heart surgery and refused to take his "perscribed" narcotic pain medicine.
I digress, anyway, my brother left some kratom at his house and my mom called me asking about it, he took some and asked if I could get more of it. He said the next morning his sugar was high cuz he's diabetic, has anyone had this happen?
I digress, anyway, my brother left some kratom at his house and my mom called me asking about it, he took some and asked if I could get more of it. He said the next morning his sugar was high cuz he's diabetic, has anyone had this happen?
- ScottyK
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
- Location: Wilmington, N.C.
Re: How old is too old? Never too old?
My one kitten drinks it right out of my cup if I walk away for even a few seconds. She loves it. She drank too much one time and threw it up though. They must like the smell because she goes right for it.javagurl62 wrote:Kratom should help your grandma. I've been thinking about giving a little to me 2 senior cats. They just turned 16. Strange thing is, they seem to like my stash, rub on it all the time.I've heard of people giving it to dogs with much success so maybe one day...