Kats sold out...again?
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Kats sold out...again?
I just got an email stating that he had a stock update, new strains popular with his customers. There is literally only Green Bali available at this time. I didn't order the last time because he only had 3. I'm guessing his stuff is fire judging on 3 of the 4 strains he mentioned in the email sold out between yesterday afternoon and this evening (6:30 Central). I can't order anything until my paycheck hits tomorrow. 
* javagurl62
- voodoopsych
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:10 pm
- Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Re: Kats sold out...again?
Ive been trying to order from there for a several weeks now. I dont recieve any restock emails though. I gave up for now because, like you said, they are always sold out.
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Kats sold out...again
You could do this: Scroll to the very bottom of the page and sign up for VIP list. (He sends you discounts, etc.). I guess if you have the $ and jump as soon as you get the email, you could try that. Also, if you try to select an option (ounce, 250 g) some of the strains will give you an option to join a Waitlist. I would need to search the forum again to capture what other people recommend. I'm not sure if I'm ready to jump this pay period but if it's really fire kratom, I might!I dont recieve any restock emails though.
* javagurl62
-
Uniiiversoul
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:27 pm
Re: Kats sold out...again?
Kats is always great. I keep the green bali and green sunda on my shelf because they are the two strains that have always been easy to go-to.
but I agree... the lack of stock is kind of lame.. plus he HAS leaf, it's just about whether he has prepackaged it or if the strains have been preblended yet.. idk what's going on but between the long wait time, and lack of stock? It makes me wonder why there's such a long wait time.... plus it's $125 for a kilo if you get four 1/4 kilos..
but I agree... the lack of stock is kind of lame.. plus he HAS leaf, it's just about whether he has prepackaged it or if the strains have been preblended yet.. idk what's going on but between the long wait time, and lack of stock? It makes me wonder why there's such a long wait time.... plus it's $125 for a kilo if you get four 1/4 kilos..
ॐ2ॐ2ॐ2ॐ
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Kats sold out...again?
KATS BOTANICALS IS NOT SOLD OUT.
It will be if you dont act NOW.
White MD
Digital Buddha!*
Etc
Etc
Go get some
All four are very good.
It will be if you dont act NOW.
White MD
Digital Buddha!*
Etc
Etc
Go get some
All four are very good.
- Payshince
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Kats sold out...again?
Never ordered from Kat's therefore have anything against them but let's be real.... Having 4 or 5 out of your estimated 30+ options is pretty my OOS!!! HahahaPayshince wrote:KATS BOTANICALS IS NOT SOLD OUT.
It will be if you dont act NOW.
White MD
Digital Buddha!*
Etc
Etc
Go get some
All four are very good.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Kats sold out...again?
I was buying from Kats, before he got his spiffy new website up/ back when he used Ziploc bags... He's had like 8000+ Members in his Facebook group, that makes him the #1 popular vendor on FB - Sure, he gets good leaf, but like most vendors .. Other vendors also use the SAME suppliers as Kats.
He should re-consider his website, layout, Always LOOKS like everything's Sold Out! - Same ol' problem, people get stuck on 1 favorite vendor. 20 other vendors out there, have same or better deals & prices
He should re-consider his website, layout, Always LOOKS like everything's Sold Out! - Same ol' problem, people get stuck on 1 favorite vendor. 20 other vendors out there, have same or better deals & prices
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Kats sold out...again?
Very good point Ballz^
If although many vendors have the same supplier
What about some vendors only having this and that type of strain and another type of vendor having an “exclusive” strain that only that particular vendor has so regardless of same supplier
Kats for example has quite the large selection
Just a thought
Anyway Kats even admitted (Justin Kats) when asking him about his Green API and if and when it will be back in stock. Mr. Kats said the API most likely won’t be coming back
I wonder why he still even has it still on the site?
You know?...
Who knows.
If although many vendors have the same supplier
What about some vendors only having this and that type of strain and another type of vendor having an “exclusive” strain that only that particular vendor has so regardless of same supplier
Kats for example has quite the large selection
Just a thought
Anyway Kats even admitted (Justin Kats) when asking him about his Green API and if and when it will be back in stock. Mr. Kats said the API most likely won’t be coming back
I wonder why he still even has it still on the site?
You know?...
Who knows.
- Payshince
-
Brad frerichs
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 310
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:06 pm
- Location: Central Illinois
Re: Kats sold out...again?
Hey Ballz, would you mind sharing the vendors you know of who carry the same leaf as Kats? Thanks for your time either way!BallzDeep9 wrote:I was buying from Kats, before he got his spiffy new website up/ back when he used Ziploc bags... He's had like 8000+ Members in his Facebook group, that makes him the #1 popular vendor on FB - Sure, he gets good leaf, but like most vendors .. Other vendors also use the SAME suppliers as Kats.
He should re-consider his website, layout, Always LOOKS like everything's Sold Out! - Same ol' problem, people get stuck on 1 favorite vendor. 20 other vendors out there, have same or better deals & prices