Order from Liza

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Pvchip3
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:22 pm

Order from Liza

Post by Pvchip3 »

Has anyone tried Green Super MD or Red Plantation from Liza's? Just curious for any feedback if so. I ordered these two with my normal order to try out. Everything I've ordered from Liza has been too notch love the quality, selection and customer service.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Order from Liza

Post by jabro70 »

I’ve got the Green Super MD. It’s a pretty energetic green. Definitely potent. Seems to be similar to but somewhat faster than Liza’s PMD3 (which most people love). Others may be able to review it better though - there’s just not many green MD’s (or PMD’s) that jive with me. I can feel the potency and energy, but they usually give me a wierd headspace that I’m just not fond of. I’ve got A BUNCH of them too. Probably the only ones I have that I’d say I really love are Johnson’s PMD from Oct 2018 and a batch of Botanical Bunny’s Lot12 PMD from June 2018. They are slower MD’s though. If you like fast ones, then the Super MD might be right up your alley. I haven’t tried the Plantation Red but I’d be interested to read your review of it. I love most all of the reds I’ve got from Liza’s.
Post Reply