green malay + chocolate from lizas

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

green malay + chocolate from lizas

Post by plumplump »

im thinking about blending some green malay with some chocolate from liza's (both). anyone blend chocolate with greens? i assume the chocolate from liza's is a red, or a red bent, or something?

dunno why, but i wanna get an opinion on this one before i try it out?
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: green malay + chocolate from lizas

Post by Kaidensmom »

I blend chocolate with white, and it's awesome. If you have her white dragon, that's a great nighttime blend. During the day I usually mix it with a fast white
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: green malay + chocolate from lizas

Post by plumplump »

Kaidensmom wrote:I blend chocolate with white, and it's awesome. If you have her white dragon, that's a great nighttime blend. During the day I usually mix it with a fast white
yeah i gave it a shot with the malay. not too bad. i wanna start experimenting with adding bits of greens or white to my nighttime burns. mostly cause i am running out of reds
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: green malay + chocolate from lizas

Post by Kaidensmom »

plumplump wrote:
Kaidensmom wrote:I blend chocolate with white, and it's awesome. If you have her white dragon, that's a great nighttime blend. During the day I usually mix it with a fast white
yeah i gave it a shot with the malay. not too bad. i wanna start experimenting with adding bits of greens or white to my nighttime burns. mostly cause i am running out of reds
Ohh, I see.

Well the Green malay should definitely add a mood boost, but I don't know about helping you sleep. I haven't tried Liza's specifically, but the only green Malay that ever made me tired was Smiley's sg3, and that takes a couple hours before it turns sedating.

Maybe try adding just a small amount to the chocolate to test the effects?
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: green malay + chocolate from lizas

Post by plumplump »

Kaidensmom wrote:
plumplump wrote:
Kaidensmom wrote:I blend chocolate with white, and it's awesome. If you have her white dragon, that's a great nighttime blend. During the day I usually mix it with a fast white
yeah i gave it a shot with the malay. not too bad. i wanna start experimenting with adding bits of greens or white to my nighttime burns. mostly cause i am running out of reds
Ohh, I see.

Well the Green malay should definitely add a mood boost, but I don't know about helping you sleep. I haven't tried Liza's specifically, but the only green Malay that ever made me tired was Smiley's sg3, and that takes a couple hours before it turns sedating.

Maybe try adding just a small amount to the chocolate to test the effects?
yeah, small amounts to see if i can get extra mood boost with the warm fuzzy.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: green malay + chocolate from lizas

Post by acejestyr15 »

plumplump wrote:
Kaidensmom wrote:I blend chocolate with white, and it's awesome. If you have her white dragon, that's a great nighttime blend. During the day I usually mix it with a fast white
yeah i gave it a shot with the malay. not too bad. i wanna start experimenting with adding bits of greens or white to my nighttime burns. mostly cause i am running out of reds
Yeah definitely! My new most favorite blends for nighttime are slow/moderate greens blended with my usual nighttime red favs. I have always been a big red fan as I have chronic pain issues, horrible insomnia, and really struggled with energetic strains.... But have always liked slow and moderate greens as well especially the super slow heavy ones. Hence my recent realization that my new best friends is those slow greens blended with my strong reds and WHAMMY best sleep ever all the sudden, like way better then just blending reds!!! And that's saying a lot for someone with the issues I have believe me. I have been liking any of these RVA Green Bali, RVA Wild Green, Kraydo Green Bali, and or Kraydo Elephant blended 50 50 with really any strong red but I use RVA Red Bali, RVA Gold Bali, Kraydo Red Malay, and or Kraydo Red Asia and hits all my night time bases for sure.
Post Reply