Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
-
LosingMyPatience
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:50 pm
Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
On Friday I placed an order and didn’t receive my invoice. I contacted him and he said he’d get right on it but no such luck. I received an order yesterday that was placed last Thursday and it’s not my order, and he is not responding to my emails or msgs left on his site or FB 
Last edited by LosingMyPatience on Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
-
LosingMyPatience
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:50 pm
Re: Standavid what’s going on there???
Standavid botanicals
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
Never heard of him (them).
Are you positive you can trust this vendor?
Are you positive you can trust this vendor?
- Payshince
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
You had two posts going so I deleted the other one.
I have heard of this vendor.
I have heard of this vendor.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
They are on the vendor list and have been for quite some time now so....Payshince wrote:Never heard of him (them).
Are you positive you can trust this vendor?
-
Maxxx
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm
Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
Payshince wrote:Never heard of him (them).
Are you positive you can trust this vendor?
Absolutely. I haven't ordered from him since I stocked up on his product last fall, but he's definitely established and good quality.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
Very well respected, popular, on the Vendor List and been in business for a couple years at least - Stan David does a TON of business off Facebook. I'd compare him to Kats in that regard, as far as marketing - He's "vetted" on FB groups, and also has, his OWN FB Group...He's definitely established and good quality.
That FB Group is where he does his Customer Service. I suggest you GO there & get some help?
Not really a "Facebook Vendor", he was on Reddit way back when, I never have ordered from Stan 'cuz his website is shitty
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
dawnm1982
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am
Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
Did you find the Facebook group? He made a post yesterday that they moved locations. I’m not sure if that has to do with anything. You will have more luck talking to his admins they check on the orders for you. That same thing happened to me before I got an invoice that wasn’t mine.
That website tho I hated it so glad I found something more “user friendly”
he really needs to change that.
That website tho I hated it so glad I found something more “user friendly”
-
LosingMyPatience
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:50 pm
Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
I have left a message on FB, his website msg system and email with no response
-
LosingMyPatience
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:50 pm
Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
Well I finally gave up, after 5-6 days of no replies. I placed an order from Lizas Best and so far I am very impressed with her great customer service 
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
Right now, there is a crisis on Facebook, as kratom vendors are getting banned.I have left a message on FB,
FB is taking down groups "poof" Kratom Group Gone,
It seems like ALL the kratom groups on Facebook, are trying to figure out WHAT to do... Kind of like Reddit 1 year ago
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
dawnm1982
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am
Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
Stan was one of my first couple vendors. I thought his product was the best ever until I tried KOG. After that stan’s didn’t really compare but that’s just my opinion. Ur right about the Facebook vendors for sure. Liza is comparable to KOG so I think it’s a better deal anyways. After I found non Facebook vendors the Facebook vendors product just seemed less potent for me at least.
-
Maxxx
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm
Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
dawnm1982 wrote:Stan was one of my first couple vendors. I thought his product was the best ever until I tried KOG. After that stan’s didn’t really compare but that’s just my opinion. .
Kratom is so weird. This was my exact impression too when I found Johnson's after loving Stan David. I stocked up at Johnson's and forgot about all my Stan David stash sitting in bins. But over the last month I've pulled out a few strains from Stan and they've all hit like a train while Johnson and Inland and Liza's seem more muted than they did at first. I'm sure if I lay off Liza's or Inland for a couple months and then revisit, it'll be the same with those.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
I agree with this.Maxxx wrote:dawnm1982 wrote:Stan was one of my first couple vendors. I thought his product was the best ever until I tried KOG. After that stan’s didn’t really compare but that’s just my opinion. .
Kratom is so weird. This was my exact impression too when I found Johnson's after loving Stan David. I stocked up at Johnson's and forgot about all my Stan David stash sitting in bins. But over the last month I've pulled out a few strains from Stan and they've all hit like a train while Johnson and Inland and Liza's seem more muted than they did at first. I'm sure if I lay off Liza's or Inland for a couple months and then revisit, it'll be the same with those.
It all depends
Also,
Yeah I’ve never heard of this vendor until now actually so was just checking to see if he could be trusted.
I’ve heard lots of vendors from Reddit, to FB, to MeWe,to this forum here! Ive never not once heard of Stan Davids lol... hmm
There are a lot tho and the fact that HE IS on the Vendor List is proof of course.
- Payshince
-
Karawinslow90
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:43 pm
Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
I work for Stan. He is a one man business, so sometimes an invoice gets overlooked. He recently moved and was doing everything on his phone until internet was established, to set up his computer.
Here is his group. Please answer the questions so i can approve you. https://www.facebook.com/groups/936415599780654/
Please message me if you havent received an invoice or issues with your order. I hope you will give us another try.
He is having a firm revamp his website very soon!
Here is his group. Please answer the questions so i can approve you. https://www.facebook.com/groups/936415599780654/
Please message me if you havent received an invoice or issues with your order. I hope you will give us another try.
He is having a firm revamp his website very soon!
-
BunnyBoo2011
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am
Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
Ordered once from him. Never again. Same thing..placed order, got no tracking, no responses to messages. Finally got ahold of admin thru fb group and I said nothing bad other than can I get my tracking? I got a snarky response and booted from their fb group!! Complete bullshit. They took my money but I cant get a confirmation? They can pound sand. I was not the only person it happened to. Their product was sub par for me so I threw away three unopened bags. Never again!
-
LosingMyPatience
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:50 pm
Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
It’s now 21 March 2019 and still no response from standavid. I’m wondering if the people’s who’s order I received ever received the product they ordered. I understand the situation as far as moving but I can’t understand how it’s been weeks and still no response
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???
That was an incredibly bold excuse, lol. A one man business with employees... Brilliant!Karawinslow90 wrote:I work for Stan. He is a one man business, so sometimes an invoice gets overlooked.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.