1st order RVA,

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

1st order RVA,

Post by Oletimer »

See a lot of buzz about white big bang, ,so I couldn't resist, ,,I see they don't have 1 oz. Sizes ,to test the waters,so I only ordered the white big bang,,I have some greens coming from smilytime in a few days,,oh yeah,and red bali and Vietnam, ,,anyhow, is white BB a fast one? Any mood lift with it? Maybe they'll throw in a sample or 2,,, ,
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: 1st order RVA,

Post by Payshince »

Oletimer,

RVAs White BigBang is hands down one of the best strains Ive had in quite a while.

Along with some K-OG strains, this current WBB I got last wk also
From RVA
is just thaat good

I got 250 last wk

And today ordered 500! :D

It isn’t necessarily Fast Ole’
It isn’t Slow either.
It is almost as if the Speed is “perfect”.

Im in love with the new White Big Bang!

Haha :D


I hope you like it
Keep us updated
Oh and RVA does Not offer samples, at all.
Fyi.

Enjoy ;)
- Payshince
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: 1st order RVA,

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Oletimer wrote:I see they don't have 1 oz. Sizes ... Is white BB a fast one? Any mood lift with it? Maybe they'll throw in a sample or 2
Herbal RVA is a BULK vendor and US wholesaler - Do Not expect "samples" or candy or extras. You get decent quality at LOW low prices! :P

BULK meaning, he sells TONS of kratom, and ships out LOTS and lots of packages every day... To give an idea, after Re-stock, he got over 200 orders, that evening within about 4 hours of updating his website.

OVER 200 buyers, in 4 hours.. that's how fast it sells. Quality? Must be pretty good, customers keep buying more & more.. I think he never claimed to have The Best kratom - He does try to have GOOD kratom and has changed up suppliers a few times. Any Indo supplier, who gets his business.. Imagine how much $ they are selling.

Big-Bang and GGK Wild, those guys are now making bank :mrgreen: Good for them! And guess what, it's usually some damn good leaf. Here & There he gets a very strong batch, besides the PMD - I just got White BB myself and was pleased to see Batch Date = 121518, yes its getting a LOT of reviews, what I call Consensus reviews from many ppl here, on FB, and MeWe.. I would say its not a super Fast white, but Mood is excellent.. please give us your opinion! :ugeek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
BlendsAreMyFriends
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 561
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:27 pm
Location: Downstate New York

Re: 1st order RVA,

Post by BlendsAreMyFriends »

No 1 oz "sample sizes" but for < $10 you can get 100 g (approx 3.5 oz) which is a nice compromise.

As Ballz said he ships a lot of product. Making up 1 oz sized samples and shipping them doesn't make sense economically or as an efficient use of manpower.
colenic
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:12 pm

Re: 1st order RVA,

Post by colenic »

I recently ordered the white asia and it is a really solid white.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: 1st order RVA,

Post by Oletimer »

I see lots of negative buzz about their reds,greens, idk,it's a lot of mixed reviews, like most vendors, they get solid batches here and there,I would like to try more, just don't know what is pretty solid, it changes,I guess you have to watch for recent batches that are stellar, I'm waiting to see the feedback on the wild jungle,,and I seen premium md,,was it red or green, ?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: 1st order RVA,

Post by acejestyr15 »

Oletimer wrote:I see lots of negative buzz about their reds,greens, idk,it's a lot of mixed reviews, like most vendors, they get solid batches here and there,I would like to try more, just don't know what is pretty solid, it changes,I guess you have to watch for recent batches that are stellar, I'm waiting to see the feedback on the wild jungle,,and I seen premium md,,was it red or green, ?
I have been ordering from RVA solely for almost the last year up until recently and that was for no other reason than wanting to trying some other leaf. I have had most of their greens, all the gold's, good amount of yellows, and I'd say all of the reds and I can honestly say I have enjoyed 90% of it at least!! Granted as we know, everyone is different but if your looking for experienced advice on RVA feel free to reach out, and at very least I would say to not be leary on ordering a few 100g bags and giving some stuff a chance. Have a good one everybody....
Pete2000
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: 1st order RVA,

Post by Pete2000 »

I picked up his White BigBang and Premium Maeng Da last week. Trying the BigBang right now and it's solid. There's some mood lift but the pain relief is outstanding. I usually don't notice much sedation or energy from Kratom, maybe my usual 7 gram dose is a bit too high for energetic effects and too low for the sedative ones. That being said, I'm feeling a little wired about 90 minutes in, I'll likely take a little less next time. It's one I'll be ordering again. Batch number was 121518.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: 1st order RVA,

Post by Oletimer »

Acejestyr,,,what did you think about their red bali,borneo, ?? Or anyone else, if you were to order red bali, or borneo, ,would it be rva,,,I have tried these 2 from about every vendor I go to, ,
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: 1st order RVA,

Post by swablero »

Oletimer wrote:Acejestyr,,,what did you think about their red bali,borneo, ?? Or anyone else, if you were to order red bali, or borneo, ,would it be rva,,,I have tried these 2 from about every vendor I go to, ,
In general, his Red Bali and Red Borneo have been some of my favorite strains over the years from RVA. Great mood boost moderate energy in small doses. Last time I bought was in the summer though. I try to buy most of my stock before the rainy season if possible but I'm thinking about buying this past weekends restock as there are a few nice strains available. Buying Kratomn is so tricky :lol:
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: 1st order RVA,

Post by acejestyr15 »

Oletimer wrote:Acejestyr,,,what did you think about their red bali,borneo, ?? Or anyone else, if you were to order red bali, or borneo, ,would it be rva,,,I have tried these 2 from about every vendor I go to, ,
Actually RVA Red Borneo is one of my top fav Reds that I have tried anywhere and depending on the batch of Red Bali it wouldn't be ranked far behind Borneo. My opinion one the Bali is that for me it's been very batch dependent like I said.... Some are strong, analgesic, euphoric, mood lift, and pretty sedating but others have but also had one batch maybe May2018 that was kinda bland aside from pain relief. He hasn't had the Borneo in awhile but I always order that one and it's usually a darker powder (not quite Royal Bent dark ), uper heavy and sedating at my 5.5 - 7g dose, strong analgesia, super super mood, and extremely warm n toasty I LOVE IT!!! BUT........ that's just me hahaha.
Post Reply