Anyone have any information on what’s happening with Mystic
-
MomOf2Cats
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:08 pm
Anyone have any information on what’s happening with Mystic
I’ve been waiting for them to restock for weeks. Now I see that they have almost no inventory left.
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Re: Anyone have any information on what’s happening with Mys
well.... there has been a lot of things going on with mystic. if you search the board you can find about 6 threads of people complaining about/defending mystic. however, im not sure about curren't stock or lack their of. i asked them about restock about a week ago and they said a week or two if i remember correctly. maybe their stock came in and they are figuring how much they have of what, and whats going into to blends, etc. i did notice they had a new customer blend on the site. i forget what its called.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Anyone have any information on what’s happening with Mys
Why? There's over 200 online vendors, with better kratom and fewer complaints. Vendor List - Here's 40 to get you started!MomOf2Cats wrote:I’ve been waiting for them to restock for weeks.
So you're new here, Welcome! Just a quick update .. Mystic sold a big load or 2 of bunk kratom, to customers. Boo!!
Can't recommend that .. Other vendors do like Treasure House, Test before selling, and discount.. Others like Herbaldom, won't sell bunk leaf.. Throw it out! Others like Smiley Time, Herbal RVA, Botanical Bunny, have many suppliers, big volume, and low prices.. Acadica, Canopy, EC-Botanicals, Gothic, Kats & K-OG, Kratomatic, Kraydo Organics, LI-Herbals, Liza's, Okie, Org Alkaloids, SoCal, Sosa, Tea-Time, and Greenery, all have good kratom at prices comparable to Mystic!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
MomOf2Cats
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:08 pm
Re: Anyone have any information on what’s happening with Mys
Ok, I don’t know if I’m doing this the correct way when it comes to drafting a reply, trial and error so here goes anyway.BallzDeep9 wrote:Why? There's over 200 online vendors, with better kratom and fewer complaints. Vendor List - Here's 40 to get you started!MomOf2Cats wrote:I’ve been waiting for them to restock for weeks.![]()
So you're new here, Welcome! Just a quick update .. Mystic sold a big load or 2 of bunk kratom, to customers. Boo!!![]()
Can't recommend that .. Other vendors do like Treasure House, Test before selling, and discount.. Others like Herbaldom, won't sell bunk leaf.. Throw it out! Others like Smiley Time, Herbal RVA, Botanical Bunny, have many suppliers, big volume, and low prices.. Acadica, Canopy, EC-Botanicals, Gothic, Kats & K-OG, Kratomatic, Kraydo Organics, LI-Herbals, Liza's, Okie, Org Alkaloids, SoCal, Sosa, Tea-Time, and Greenery, all have good kratom at prices comparable to Mystic!
I order from Mystic purely for financial reasons. My kratom budget is very tight so I need to get the most bang for my buck. I have to make a somewhat large order of at least a kilo or more at a time and make that last till I have enough cash saved up to make another order. I just got more from Mystic than I would have from somewhere else and I didn’t really feel the product was any lower quality than I had already tried.
I discovered kratom on Reddit and got my first order from Gaia. At the time they seemed to have a decent reputation, Dan was pretty active in the sub, so I went with them. Then after some time his reputation slipped a bit and I decided to try Canopy. I honestly didn’t notice any real difference in the product other than texture. It was around this time that the rules on Reddit went all wonky. I ended up on the Discord channel someone started and I saw Mystic mentioned a few times there. I didn’t stick around Discord though, that format is too confusing for me. Anyway, so I didn’t see anything negative about them and their prices were the best I had seen up to that point so I started ordering from them.
Thank you very much for the recommendations. I did make an order from Treasure House, they also have great prices and I like that their site is packed with information about their product. Eagerly awaiting delivery at this time.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Anyone have any information on what’s happening with Mys
is it hard to understand there is something sketchy with mystic? be my guest and order. don't come back and complain if you get head eggs or no effects. its good mixed with bunk. If you feel like gambling, might as well buy lottery thickets. What you will buy now will not be the same. the list has been posted by ballz and its darn flawless list of great vendors.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
MomOf2Cats
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:08 pm
Re: Anyone have any information on what’s happening with Mys
It’s always a good idea to read something through to the end. The last few sentences usually have quite a lot of information that is helpful in forming an opinion on what you have just read.brave777 wrote:is it hard to understand there is something sketchy with mystic? be my guest and order. don't come back and complain if you get head eggs or no effects. its good mixed with bunk. If you feel like gambling, might as well buy lottery thickets. What you will buy now will not be the same. the list has been posted by ballz and its darn flawless list of great vendors.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Anyone have any information on what’s happening with Mys
I believe this is a new member, be nice.brave777 wrote:is it hard to understand there is something sketchy with mystic? be my guest and order. don't come back and complain if you get head eggs or no effects. its good mixed with bunk. If you feel like gambling, might as well buy lottery thickets. What you will buy now will not be the same. the list has been posted by ballz and its darn flawless list of great vendors.
-
MomOf2Cats
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:08 pm
Re: Anyone have any information on what’s happening with Mys
I believe this is a new member, be nice.[/quote]
Thank you. Yes, I’m new here, still trying to figure out how everything works. Very different format than what I’m used to. I’ll probably be asking some stupid questions every now and then. I’m just so glad to have found a place where I can get uncensored information that I’ll risk sounding like an annoying idiot at times.
Thank you. Yes, I’m new here, still trying to figure out how everything works. Very different format than what I’m used to. I’ll probably be asking some stupid questions every now and then. I’m just so glad to have found a place where I can get uncensored information that I’ll risk sounding like an annoying idiot at times.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Anyone have any information on what’s happening with Mys
Thank you. Yes, I’m new here, still trying to figure out how everything works. Very different format than what I’m used to. I’ll probably be asking some stupid questions every now and then. I’m just so glad to have found a place where I can get uncensored information that I’ll risk sounding like an annoying idiot at times.[/quote]MomOf2Cats wrote:I believe this is a new member, be nice.
No question is stupid. When I was in school ages ago a teacher said "The only stupid question is the one you don't ask."
It took me forever to get used to Reddit's format because what I've been used to for years is this format.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Anyone have any information on what’s happening with Mys
That's good, 'cuz I tend to give some stupid Reply's and dumb comments here.. you'll fit right in.I’ll probably be asking some stupid questions every now and then.
Treasure House aka THB, really has the "Best Blog" of any vendor. Ben writes about every re-stock & every batch, its very helpful .. I have bought mostly decent quality from THB .. and avoided sub-par batches thanks to his Blog!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!