Liza's

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
reazaroff
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm

Liza's

Post by reazaroff »

Y'all have convinced me to try Liza's. Twisted my arm bwahaha. I'm in the process of figuring out my order (since there are damn near 50 I want to try!) But can I just say she's an absolute dream to work with! So incredibly sweet and helpful! Definitely going to be a repeat customer
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: Liza's

Post by plumplump »

yup. she is great. super helpful and a very nice.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Liza's

Post by CatfatherB »

:) just got green Nugroz in the mail, I needed something ELSE to blend my white BB with :lol:
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Liza's

Post by Oletimer »

That's a good blend,,,it adds some energy to the green,and the green definitely adds a great mood enhancement,,I tried some rva to the happy go lucky too, it was good too
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Liza's

Post by Payshince »

Oletimer
Is the new/ current Green Nugroz batch at Liza’s the same-ish,
(Etc) as the batch a few months ago?

Is it still a “gem”?!
- Payshince
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Liza's

Post by Oletimer »

Payshine, ,I stocked up on the green nugroz, it's dated 12/5/18, ,so I don't know about any recent, ,but I have some dated October, and the Dec batch is as good as Oct, ,If I run low I wouldn't hesitate ordering again, ,,matter of fact, I am thinking about trying the happy go lucky again, ,I used the last of it blended with the nugroz, ,,that was a good blended together, it's something about nugroz elevates my mood ,I have red and white too,,I think nugroz is the name of the farmer, that's what it says on Kog website, :mrgreen: but mine is lizas,same supplier probably
reazaroff
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Liza's

Post by reazaroff »

G nugroz is on my list for SURE after this forum haha! I cannot wait! I just got a few samples from inland today too... seriously like a kid in a candy store :lol:
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Liza's

Post by Oletimer »

I know! It's like OCD out of control! Hope you like it,sometimes 1 persons fav tea,may not be yours,it's happened to me before,,I usually just tinker with it, get it tuned to my liking,,
LosingMyPatience
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:50 pm

Re: Liza's

Post by LosingMyPatience »

Absolutely amazing customer service very fast processing and shipping I love Lizas
Post Reply