Sacred son tea still down??

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Sacred son tea still down??

Post by Oletimer »

I tried twice to order, no response, I know he's probably slammed, ,but anyone else having difficulties? I don' know what to do
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: Sacred son tea still down??

Post by plumplump »

i sent an order yesterday. i figure he is getting slammed right now. if he gets back to me cool, if not, ive got pleanty of leaf waiting for me when i get home in two months, and i can always try again with him later, when the rainy season is over and quality hopefully goes up. if he gets back to me ill send payment and be excited to try it.
Pete2000
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: Sacred son tea still down??

Post by Pete2000 »

I placed an order Saturday evening and it was shipped out yesterday. I'm sure he's busy, but he did respond to a couple of questions I had on Sunday. If you have a spam or junk folder you may want to check that, just in case.
Post Reply