Chamomiles + Raw Honey + Reds for sleep
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Chamomiles + Raw Honey + Reds for sleep
Chamomiles always made me sleepy on its own but adding honey will def make you have a good sleep, if you got your fav reds you use before bed time, you can literally cut it in half and make Chamomiles tea by adding raw honey. Sleep is amazing, i made this routine sometimes and its a very good one to have. Just helping out my fellow kratomites that dont know about this trick... Hope everyone have a great day! 
Kratom user since 2014!
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Chamomiles + Raw Honey + Reds for sleep
I'm up for giving it a try,! I like chocolate, I guess it's a bent,,looks red though, and some slow yellows is my nightcap,
- WotAnAtti2d
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 337
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am
Re: Chamomiles + Raw Honey + Reds for sleep
Red Bali has always been a super sleepy strain for me and some others that I know.
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Chamomiles + Raw Honey + Reds for sleep
Red bali is one strain that gives me the munchies. No clue why. A lot of reds will suppress my appetite. But that red bali always makes me hit the fridge for some late night snacking.
And thanks for the tip OP, I've never tried chamomile with kratom. Always looking for something to help me sleep better.
And thanks for the tip OP, I've never tried chamomile with kratom. Always looking for something to help me sleep better.
- WotAnAtti2d
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 337
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am
Re: Chamomiles + Raw Honey + Reds for sleep
There are some medicines that depress your central nervous system in a way that your brain thinks that it needs energy, so it triggers your limbic system into making you want to eat. Of course, no one knows why (yet) one med will do that and the other one won't.