The Kratom Consumer Protection Act happened overnight?
by Andrew Turner
Apr 2, 2019
Article by Andrew Turner re: Kraton Consumer Protection Acts
-
bubbles
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:56 am
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Article by Andrew Turner re: Kraton Consumer Protection
Good to see Nerds still writing for The Medium online.. He really pulled back off his YouTube channel over the past year. We had some fun debates on r/kratom, I'm wishing him good health and happiness in 2019! Thanks for posting this Link.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!