Pain Recommendations

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
dawnm1982
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am

Pain Recommendations

Post by dawnm1982 »

I had to quit for a week because I had back surgery so it’s been a week but my pain is still completely insane. My Goto was KOG I see they still aren’t taking new orders & I want to try a new vendor anyways. I haven’t tried Liza yet so I was thinking her so anybody have any strains good for pain that won’t sedate me? Any other vendors welcomed. I’ve tried a couple from smiley & really liked red sandai. I can’t take greens so I take red/white combos. Thanks in advance.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Pain Recommendations

Post by Oletimer »

Liza's has some great reds,,for pain I find that bali,borneo, sumatra, asia, work pretty good, whenever I have emailed her for suggestions, she's very helpful, she has some new ones too, I don't know how they work for pain,I'll find out next week! Wish you a speedy recovery!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Pain Recommendations

Post by herbalhippie »

Liza's Red Headed Step Child blend is good for pain and not overly sedating, to me anyway. The batch I got is from later last year I think.

Red Aceh is a good non-sedating pain reliever too, I'm not sure who has it right now.
Pete2000
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: Pain Recommendations

Post by Pete2000 »

Looks like Mr. Smiley has Red Aceh. That's one of my go to pain strains also. My new favorite is Golden Son from Sacred Son Teas. Great long lasting pain relief.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Pain Recommendations

Post by acejestyr15 »

herbalhippie wrote:Liza's Red Headed Step Child blend is good for pain and not overly sedating, to me anyway. The batch I got is from later last year I think.

Red Aceh is a good non-sedating pain reliever too, I'm not sure who has it right now.
Kraydo has a nice mid to slow-mid spec Red Aceh currently that numbed my still healing dislocated knee and torn ligaments right up!!
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Pain Recommendations

Post by jabro70 »

Liza’s Red Monster is my go-to when pain relief is all i want. It’s not the most euphoric or happy red, but it’s one of the best strains I have in my arsenal if pain relief is what I need. Christopher’s Red Agatha is probably my second best pain reliever. It has some good euphoria and mood to go along with the analgesia.
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Pain Recommendations

Post by Kaidensmom »

Red Dayak is AMAZING for pain, and also provides a nice calming mood boost. The pain and anxiety I've been dealing with all day was almost completely gone within 30 minutes of dosing.
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: Pain Recommendations

Post by plumplump »

the red hulu i got from ec botanicals around christmas time is the best strain/batch i have tried for pain personally. nothing else i have tried has come anywhere close. its not spectacular in any other way, no real mood boost, pretty middle of the road for sedation, but it obliterates any pain i am having.
Leaflover43
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:56 am

Re: Pain Recommendations

Post by Leaflover43 »

I use Red Kali for Red Borneo successfully for pain
dawnm1982
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am

Re: Pain Recommendations

Post by dawnm1982 »

jabro70 wrote:Liza’s Red Monster is my go-to when pain relief is all i want. It’s not the most euphoric or happy red, but it’s one of the best strains I have in my arsenal if pain relief is what I need. Christopher’s Red Agatha is probably my second best pain reliever. It has some good euphoria and mood to go along with the analgesia.
I have some red Agatha. I need to take some. I ordered 2 oz and he sent 4 oz for the price of 2. I had good success with Holly’s Mix also from him.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Pain Recommendations

Post by Oletimer »

Red Dayak? Should get mine Mon or Tuesday, ,this is good news,,I'm going to have to do lots of bending over for all the branches and sticks outside,,I got the red aceh from smilytime too,it does help for pain,
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Pain Recommendations

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

i should have scored some of FransHerds dayak from BB or liza, i will order the next multi kilo deal FransHerb offers for sure. he was selling 3kg for $140 that included shipping. thats amazing right, no wonder vendors are stocking his stuff now
Post Reply