Smiley/Liza Red Recommendations
-
dawnm1982
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am
Smiley/Liza Red Recommendations
I had to take a week break and took Smiley’s Red Sandai as my first strain and it’s amazing pain relief and a faster red. I’ve since taken his super red mdjk which didn’t really touch my pain and another vendor that isn’t working either so I’m asking for recommendations for a mid to fast red from smiley & Liza as I haven’t tried her yet.
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: Smiley/Liza Red Recommendations
I found Smiley's reds horn and hulu to be similar to the sandai, as far as speed goes. Both have good pain killing properties as well. Liza has red dayak, and that's my absolute favorite for pain relief with a mood boost right now.
Another great option would be to message zenio on this forum. If you tell him what effects you're looking for, he'll send you a sample pack for around $30/$35. He has an uncanny ability to get it exactly right, so I would definitely recommend giving him a shot.
Another great option would be to message zenio on this forum. If you tell him what effects you're looking for, he'll send you a sample pack for around $30/$35. He has an uncanny ability to get it exactly right, so I would definitely recommend giving him a shot.
-
dawnm1982
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am
Re: Smiley/Liza Red Recommendations
I will try smileys Hulu. I have his horn but I haven’t tried this time around yet. Liza has so many choices. I’ll try that one. I sent her an email about recommendations and she recommended red Thai and red Vietnam but Vietnam is usually more relaxing when I’ve tried it before.
-
dawnm1982
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am
Re: Smiley/Liza Red Recommendations
I’m not sure I know who zenio is? I may have to do a search on here?
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Smiley/Liza Red Recommendations
I love lizas RHSC for day and nite pretty much added to anything or alone it takes my pain and puts it on a back burner for nites lately Ive been adding it to my red Sumatra and yellow hulu at nite.O btw RHSC is a blend of nine reds Id reccomend it to my family and I have
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Smiley/Liza Red Recommendations
My favorite faster reds from Smiley are the Red Horn and the Sandai. To me the Red Vietnam is not too slow and it’s great for pain relief. The current Red Bali is similar.
For Liza’s - her Red MD, Red Batak, and Red Zombie are my favorite faster reds. Red Pucuk was also a good one. I got the Red Slippery Rock recently and it seems around mid speed to me, but I’ve only burned it a time or 2.
For Liza’s - her Red MD, Red Batak, and Red Zombie are my favorite faster reds. Red Pucuk was also a good one. I got the Red Slippery Rock recently and it seems around mid speed to me, but I’ve only burned it a time or 2.