White with mood lift

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

White with mood lift

Post by Oletimer »

White sumatra I have from both liza's and smileytime, other than those,I am going to try a white in the morning, something energetic, without frying my nerves,,that's why I asked about mood lift,,I have white kali,,white bent from ST, and batak,monster, Sulawesi, bali ,dayak,nugroz,indo, lizas,Vietnam kog,,some yellows seem fast, got dragon,yellow bent ,indo,Ive used most of these blending,any one try these ? Which ones would fill the bill? I need a break from green, reds,even a yellow and white blend would do the job,thanks in advance ya all!
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: White with mood lift

Post by CatfatherB »

I used to get moodlift off of whites, when I first started using kratom but as tolerance grew it seemed like I needed something stronger, sometimes I mix white with a green or red, that's the only way I can get moodlift from them nowadays. Maybe I need a stronger white :D
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: White with mood lift

Post by beathappening »

That's quite a collection! I have the white bent from smiley too but I've only tried it once and didn't get a good feel for it...I'm interested to know how it affects other people.

Right now my go-to's for energy/mood are RVA white big bang and SOSA's yellow md. Like catfather, I too almost always blend a gram or two of green/red with my white in the morning to give it some balance, to avoid that nerve frying feeling.
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: White with mood lift

Post by e_poison »

Lately been liking KOG White Paragin. Got a bag a while back but just recently cracked it open and it’s awesome. Just the right amount of energy and focus without being overwhelming.

I noticed you said you have some White Sulawesi. Great strain, but it’s very strong. Take less than you think you need. I find that to be the case for most Sulawesi strains.

Also, Mystic’s older batches of White Maeng Da are among my favorites. That was my absolute go-to strain before a long work day. Haven’t tried anything newer, so can’t comment but I hear they are back with their original supplier. Phatcracker is also good for a burst of energy.

And last, but certainly not least, Canopy White Elephant is one of my best and favorite burns of all time. It was incredibly energetic and euphoric... probably the best kratom euphoria I have ever gotten. But again, haven’t tried recently, although I have a sealed bag from 2.5 years ago that I’m saving for a rainy day. The first time I tried this strain, I felt like I found the holy grail. The White Sumatra is also great.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: White with mood lift

Post by beathappening »

Mystic's gandalf (white blend, maybe a yellow too I can't remember exactly) and phatcracker (a custom blend of blends, but includes red, white, and green) from last year were both good fast burns. If they're back with their old supplier, I wonder if they'll bring back that 4WAY split kilo deal. I'm wary, personally, but maybe we'll see some good reviews for a change soon.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: White with mood lift

Post by Oletimer »

I have a mystic island bin,,bought way back early fall? White maeng da was pretty good,,I'm pretty sure there's a lot of whites,blends,,that would be a nice "change",,,
Gonzokat86
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:53 pm

Re: White with mood lift

Post by Gonzokat86 »

Whites are all I use. I’ve been trying a lot of different strains lately and been pretty disappointed with most. the only one that stands out is the the white bing bang from rva. They're sold out right now so waiting for the next batch to go up for sale. Hoping that it’s as good as the last one.
User avatar
Quercus
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am

Re: White with mood lift

Post by Quercus »

I'm always on the lookout for White strains that enhance mood, motivation and energy so have been paying special attention to the recommendations for Whites here. I don't think you can go wrong with any of these - they're all top notch. I think most of them are still available, too, with the exception of H-RVA's White Big Bang and it sounds like they'll be getting more in. I've got some of each and can vouch for them - I've never had so many terrific Whites at once!

H-RVA- White Big Bang
K-OG: White Melawi, White Aur, White Thailand, White Bota.
Smiley: White Banjo, White Bota
SOSA: White Sumatra
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: White with mood lift

Post by swablero »

Quercus wrote: H-RVA- White Big Bang
K-OG: White Melawi, White Aur, White Thailand, White Bota.
Smiley: White Banjo, White Bota
SOSA: White Sumatra
Great list Quercus. Thanks! What was the White Thailand like? Ive managed to avoid paying up for that so far. :lol: Is it unique?
User avatar
Quercus
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am

Re: White with mood lift

Post by Quercus »

Ooh, the K-OG's White Thailand is REALLY nice. It came on fairly quickly and just lifted up my mood and energy level to the point where I found myself cleaning the kitchen and singing. That is not a job that typically moves me to song! :lol: I got so much done that day. I felt suffused with a pleasant smooth happiness that made everything seem brighter and lighter. It's great for maintaining an alert focus, too.

As to whether or not it's unique, I'm not sure how to evaluate that. Of all those White Strains I listed, H-RVA's White Big Bang probably comes closest, at least for me. Is it worth the extra cost? Again, really hard to say. It wasn't dramatically different. It just felt a bit lighter than the other strains but I could have been looking for that, if you know what I mean.
Post Reply