How much do you pay for 50 caps of red strain?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Hel
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:59 pm

How much do you pay for 50 caps of red strain?

Post by Hel »

I am looking for some red strain for period cramps and was wondering what’s a reasonable price for 50 caps in usd should be if smbd knows? Thank
You ;)
Skottsdad
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 pm
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona

Re: How much do you pay for 50 caps of red strain?

Post by Skottsdad »

28g $10-$12 Powder 50 caps $20 way cheaper to get powder and cap it yourself.
dawnm1982
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am

Re: How much do you pay for 50 caps of red strain?

Post by dawnm1982 »

I started on capsules using red md from Carolina Kratom. Looks like 65 caps for $14 but like mentioned above way cheaper to fill yourself. T&w gives me a better effect than caps & it was way cheaper so that’s why I switched.
User avatar
Devil_Dog21
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:51 pm
Location: Chicago NW burbs

Re: How much do you pay for 50 caps of red strain?

Post by Devil_Dog21 »

I know you aren't asking about capping your own but rather the going rate for a small # of caps. I'm strictly a caps guy, used to buy from Gaia kilos at a time because the prices was unbeatable and quality was good (at that time). I found it hard to find good quality vendors who bother with caps so I eventually started to cap my own. I can tell you I was intimated at first but there's quite a bit of information on best practices on how to do it. I only mention that option because you will have a tough time buying in small qty capped kratom online forcing you to go to your local headshop instead (bad option btw). And when you do find companies that have 50 caps for sale the shipping costs will kill you.

My 2 cents.

-DD
To Conquor or Die!
Devil Dogs aka DD
Post Reply