STH Whites???

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

STH Whites???

Post by Ezriderx2x »

Lots and lots of talk about STH and his new batches...Did a sampler from him this week and man I was impressed. 5 out of 5 hit.

Anyone have a recommendation for fast whites with a decent mood-lift from STH? . His white Banjo was fantastic, but it's sold out already :roll: . I want to jump on some of the other stand outs, but in need of a white to mix with his yellow Vietnam.. help!! Thank you all I'm advance!
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: STH Whites???

Post by jabro70 »

I’ve really been enjoying his White Aceh lately. White Kali, White Sandai, and White Horn are all good energetic ones.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: STH Whites???

Post by Oletimer »

I can vouch for the white kali,,but then again the white sumatra can be fast for me too ,at times,yellow hulu was surprisingly fast, ,
Skottsdad
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 pm
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona

Re: STH Whites???

Post by Skottsdad »

White Bota and White Banjo are my favorites. In that order. STH has the best whites around right now. Super fresh and no jitters.
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: STH Whites???

Post by Ezriderx2x »

Thank you all for the help! Went with the super white MD jk this time..I have a sweet spot for a good white MD. However, i will probably end up trying the ones you all listed too. lol..I have way, way too many samples trying to find "the one". But every single one I've ordered from Smiley this month has been fire. I have fallen in love with Y Vietnam
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: STH Whites???

Post by Oletimer »

I have a white bent sample, ,I havent tried yet,,anyone know how it is??
Post Reply