Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
Trading Post Moderators Wanted!
We are taking on 2 trading post forum moderators who would enjoy helping us run the upcoming trading post section. If you can donate a few hours per week to ensuring the trading post runs smooth and feel it would be something you would enjoy doing, keep reading to learn more.
The Election
We've decided instead of appointing mods, we are going to let the community elect their own trading post moderators. Anyone who is interested, just reply in this thread and express your interest. All the names of people who are interested in the position will be put into a poll and the community will vote shortly before the trading post opens. The two people with the most votes will win. In the event of any kind of tie, there will be a tiebreaker.
What Does a Trading Post Moderator do?
Your job will be to assist the admins in keeping the trading post free of harassment, scams, and spam. Additionally, you will help approve new trade members and track flair for all positive and verified trades. You will have full moderator permissions on the trading post. You will also have the user title of 'Trading Post Moderator' and your name will appear in a color that distinguishes you from normal members. And lastly, you will be given access to a special hidden board where you can communicate directly with the site admins in private about any issues on the trading post.
We will go over all this information with you in much more detail once you are elected.
Eligibility:
This is a volunteer position for anyone who is interested, however you must be a friendly DoubleM member in good standing with the community. No previous mod experience is necessary, and we will train you, although past experience would be helpful since you will be doing some behind-the-scenes tinkering in the moderator panel. If you give it a try, and decide you don't like being a mod, no harm done. You may quit at any time with no hard feelings and we will turn to the community to elect someone else.
If you're interested in being a Trading Post Moderator, let us know below. Then hit the campaign trail before the moderator election.
We are taking on 2 trading post forum moderators who would enjoy helping us run the upcoming trading post section. If you can donate a few hours per week to ensuring the trading post runs smooth and feel it would be something you would enjoy doing, keep reading to learn more.
The Election
We've decided instead of appointing mods, we are going to let the community elect their own trading post moderators. Anyone who is interested, just reply in this thread and express your interest. All the names of people who are interested in the position will be put into a poll and the community will vote shortly before the trading post opens. The two people with the most votes will win. In the event of any kind of tie, there will be a tiebreaker.
What Does a Trading Post Moderator do?
Your job will be to assist the admins in keeping the trading post free of harassment, scams, and spam. Additionally, you will help approve new trade members and track flair for all positive and verified trades. You will have full moderator permissions on the trading post. You will also have the user title of 'Trading Post Moderator' and your name will appear in a color that distinguishes you from normal members. And lastly, you will be given access to a special hidden board where you can communicate directly with the site admins in private about any issues on the trading post.
We will go over all this information with you in much more detail once you are elected.
Eligibility:
This is a volunteer position for anyone who is interested, however you must be a friendly DoubleM member in good standing with the community. No previous mod experience is necessary, and we will train you, although past experience would be helpful since you will be doing some behind-the-scenes tinkering in the moderator panel. If you give it a try, and decide you don't like being a mod, no harm done. You may quit at any time with no hard feelings and we will turn to the community to elect someone else.
If you're interested in being a Trading Post Moderator, let us know below. Then hit the campaign trail before the moderator election.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
So I am more than interested in a mod position, but my. Issue sis that I am starting a new 6day a week job on Monday and will not have much time to "campaign"!e_poison wrote:Trading Post Moderators Wanted!
We are taking on 2 trading post forum moderators who would enjoy helping us run the upcoming trading post section. If you can donate a few hours per week to ensuring the trading post runs smooth, keep reading to learn more.
The Election
We've decided instead of appointing mods, we are going to let the community elect their own trading post moderators. Anyone who is interested, just reply in this thread and express your interest. All the names of people who are interested in the position will be put into a poll and the community will vote shortly before the trading post opens. The two people with the most votes will win. In the event of any kind of tie, there will be a tiebreaker.
What Does a Trading Post Moderator do?
Your job will be to assist the admins in keeping the trading post free of harassment, scams, and spam. Additionally, you will help approve new trade members and track flair for all positive and verified trades. You will have full moderator permissions on the trading post. You will also have the user title of 'Trading Post Moderator' and your name will appear in a color that distinguishes you from normal members. And lastly, you will be given access to a special hidden board where you can communicate directly with the site admins in private about any issues on the trading post.
We will go over all this information with you in much more detail once you are elected.
Eligibility:
This is a volunteer position for anyone who is interested, however you must be a friendly DoubleM member in good standing with the community. No previous mod experience is necessary, and we will train you, although past experience would be helpful since you will be doing some behind-the-scenes tinkering in the moderator panel. If you give it a try, and decide you don't like, no harm done. You may quit at any time with no hard feelings and we will turn to the community to elect someone else.
If you're interested in being a Trading Post Moderator, let us know below. Then hit the campaign trail before the moderator election.
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
You don't really have to campaign, it was just an election joke.
Everyone who is interested will be placed in a poll and a vote will be held.
Everyone who is interested will be placed in a poll and a vote will be held.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
Hahaha kinda figured that, hence mentioning it anyways. Thanks e_poison!!!e_poison wrote:You don't really have to campaign, it was just an election joke.![]()
Everyone who is interested will be placed in a poll and a vote will be held.
- ScottyK
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
- Location: Wilmington, N.C.
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
I'm a newbie here and don't want to step on anyone's feet, but if no one else steps up, I certainly have the time to help.
I already have a Super PAC in place for the campaign.
I already have a Super PAC in place for the campaign.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
ScottyK wrote:I'm a newbie here and don't want to step on anyone's feet, but if no one else steps up, I certainly have the time to help.
I already have a Super PAC in place for the campaign.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
Questions!
1. Should Trading Post Moderators agree to NOT engage in trading or selling?
Conflict Of Interest Alert ? I have a bunch of Vintage Stash, maybe 20+ extra kilos accumulated over the past 2 years..
I also have quality Indo Samples to sell or trade, and plan to roll out these goodies, I'm also a Swap Sell member in good standing on MeWe... Seems like anyone who plans to be active on MM Trading Post, would not be a good candidate for Moderator? Thinking out loud here.
2. How are Trading Post sellers different from Vendor sellers? What defines or qualifies a Vendor?
This has been an open question for awhile now.. Can anyone get a free Gmail address, and declare themselves a "vendor" ? That's currently the standard ? AKA Backpacker's / Stash sellers, some individuals who do this on MeWe and Discord, have advertised here.. In all cases, they have NO website or business.. Most, have very little inventory. In fact many vendor websites, sell NO kilos and appear to have < 20 kilos total stock. I'm not rippin' on Backpackers, I'm one myself.. Just trying to clarify who's who for MM.
Rule Suggestion: ( or dumb idea, maybe? oh well.) Trading Post Listings MUST identify the product Source. Strain, Amount, Date, and where it's from! Four W's. What, When, Where, Who - Pretty simple - At a minimum, Identify Source - USA vendor or Indo. Then, photo of original bag, container, Receipt, or shipping label strongly recommended. This Rule should be easy, for anyone who wants to List Items for sale or trade!
Vendor Listings ? DO NOT require any sourcing. So a Backpacker who wants to play the secret source game, can Change names of their kratom (All kratom comes originally with a name.) And/ OR, selling custom blends, etc. Of course nobody in USA is harvesting their own kratom, it's all imported - But we acknowledge, "vendors" wanting to hide a great Indo source - IS the standard way most kratom vendors operate. A FEW really good vendors are transparent about their sourcing however
1. Should Trading Post Moderators agree to NOT engage in trading or selling?
Conflict Of Interest Alert ? I have a bunch of Vintage Stash, maybe 20+ extra kilos accumulated over the past 2 years..
2. How are Trading Post sellers different from Vendor sellers? What defines or qualifies a Vendor?
This has been an open question for awhile now.. Can anyone get a free Gmail address, and declare themselves a "vendor" ? That's currently the standard ? AKA Backpacker's / Stash sellers, some individuals who do this on MeWe and Discord, have advertised here.. In all cases, they have NO website or business.. Most, have very little inventory. In fact many vendor websites, sell NO kilos and appear to have < 20 kilos total stock. I'm not rippin' on Backpackers, I'm one myself.. Just trying to clarify who's who for MM.
Rule Suggestion: ( or dumb idea, maybe? oh well.) Trading Post Listings MUST identify the product Source. Strain, Amount, Date, and where it's from! Four W's. What, When, Where, Who - Pretty simple - At a minimum, Identify Source - USA vendor or Indo. Then, photo of original bag, container, Receipt, or shipping label strongly recommended. This Rule should be easy, for anyone who wants to List Items for sale or trade!
Vendor Listings ? DO NOT require any sourcing. So a Backpacker who wants to play the secret source game, can Change names of their kratom (All kratom comes originally with a name.) And/ OR, selling custom blends, etc. Of course nobody in USA is harvesting their own kratom, it's all imported - But we acknowledge, "vendors" wanting to hide a great Indo source - IS the standard way most kratom vendors operate. A FEW really good vendors are transparent about their sourcing however
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
Much as I don't wanna say it.... BD as always has a very good point here in which I never even thought about. If MODS will not be permitted to participate in swap sell somehow that may be a deal breaker for me as this is the only one I am a member of and don't care to be a member to any other either. Though it may be a deal breaker for me.i do totally understand the reasons for that decision hypothetically being made. If it was thought on more and discussed a bit I'd be willing to wager that there's a way to allow MODS to participate, but that's just my two cents. So yeah definitely a good point that I never even really thought about to be honest.BallzDeep9 wrote:Questions!
1. Should Trading Post Moderators agree to NOT engage in trading or selling?
Conflict Of Interest Alert ? I have a bunch of Vintage Stash, maybe 20+ extra kilos accumulated over the past 2 years..I also have quality Indo Samples to sell or trade, and plan to roll out these goodies, I'm also a Swap Sell member in good standing on MeWe... Seems like anyone who plans to be active on MM Trading Post, would not be a good candidate for Moderator? Thinking out loud here.
2. How are Trading Post sellers different from Vendor sellers? What defines or qualifies a Vendor?
This has been an open question for awhile now.. Can anyone get a free Gmail address, and declare themselves a "vendor" ? That's currently the standard ? AKA Backpacker's / Stash sellers, some individuals who do this on MeWe and Discord, have advertised here.. In all cases, they have NO website or business.. Most, have very little inventory. In fact many vendor websites, sell NO kilos and appear to have < 20 kilos total stock. I'm not rippin' on Backpackers, I'm one myself.. Just trying to clarify who's who for MM.
Rule Suggestion: ( or dumb idea, maybe? oh well.) Trading Post Listings MUST identify the product Source. Strain, Amount, Date, and where it's from! Four W's. What, When, Where, Who - Pretty simple - At a minimum, Identify Source - USA vendor or Indo. Then, photo of original bag, container, Receipt, or shipping label strongly recommended. This Rule should be easy, for anyone who wants to List Items for sale or trade!![]()
Vendor Listings ? DO NOT require any sourcing. So a Backpacker who wants to play the secret source game, can Change names of their kratom (All kratom comes originally with a name.) And/ OR, selling custom blends, etc. Of course nobody in USA is harvesting their own kratom, it's all imported - But we acknowledge, "vendors" wanting to hide a great Indo source - IS the standard way most kratom vendors operate. A FEW really good vendors are transparent about their sourcing however
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
What if the second Mod becomes sole moderator for trades involving the first Mod? Probably wouldn't be a good idea to have the Mods trade with each other though.acejestyr15 wrote:If it was thought on more and discussed a bit I'd be willing to wager that there's a way to allow MODS to participate, but that's just my two cents.
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
To answer the question - Trading Post Mods will definitely be allowed to participate in trading. I don't see it as a conflict of interest. Although their trades will have to be verified by an admin for flair.BallzDeep9 wrote:1. Should Trading Post Moderators agree to NOT engage in trading or selling?
Anyone can post an ad on the listing board - backpacker or established vendor. There are no rules against who can and cannot post there. However, when the trading post opens, we may ask backpackers to take their business there. This is undecided as of right now, so do not take this as a promise of any kind.BallzDeep9 wrote:This has been an open question for awhile now.. Can anyone get a free Gmail address, and declare themselves a "vendor" ?
A picture of the product will be required -- as well as the sealed/unsealed status, source, amount, date purchased, and batch # if applicable. All the rules of the trading post will be posted when it opens.BallzDeep9 wrote:Rule Suggestion: ( or dumb idea, maybe? oh well.) Trading Post Listings MUST identify the product Source. Strain, Amount, Date, and where it's from! Four W's. What, When, Where, Who - Pretty simple - At a minimum, Identify Source - USA vendor or Indo. Then, photo of original bag, container, Receipt, or shipping label strongly recommended. This Rule should be easy, for anyone who wants to List Items for sale or trade!
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
acejestyr15 wrote:So I am more than interested in a mod position, but my. Issue sis that I am starting a new 6day a week job on Monday and will not have much time to "campaign"!e_poison wrote:Trading Post Moderators Wanted!
We are taking on 2 trading post forum moderators who would enjoy helping us run the upcoming trading post section. If you can donate a few hours per week to ensuring the trading post runs smooth, keep reading to learn more.
The Election
We've decided instead of appointing mods, we are going to let the community elect their own trading post moderators. Anyone who is interested, just reply in this thread and express your interest. All the names of people who are interested in the position will be put into a poll and the community will vote shortly before the trading post opens. The two people with the most votes will win. In the event of any kind of tie, there will be a tiebreaker.
What Does a Trading Post Moderator do?
Your job will be to assist the admins in keeping the trading post free of harassment, scams, and spam. Additionally, you will help approve new trade members and track flair for all positive and verified trades. You will have full moderator permissions on the trading post. You will also have the user title of 'Trading Post Moderator' and your name will appear in a color that distinguishes you from normal members. And lastly, you will be given access to a special hidden board where you can communicate directly with the site admins in private about any issues on the trading post.
We will go over all this information with you in much more detail once you are elected.
Eligibility:
This is a volunteer position for anyone who is interested, however you must be a friendly DoubleM member in good standing with the community. No previous mod experience is necessary, and we will train you, although past experience would be helpful since you will be doing some behind-the-scenes tinkering in the moderator panel. If you give it a try, and decide you don't like, no harm done. You may quit at any time with no hard feelings and we will turn to the community to elect someone else.
If you're interested in being a Trading Post Moderator, let us know below. Then hit the campaign trail before the moderator election.
Just a quick update... I actually wound up not starting that 6 day per week job and am now taking a different 4.5 day aper week position so will have much more time to dedicate to task at hand here if elected!!! Super great news all around for that reason as well as just getting a bit more of my.life back as a whole hahaha. Any further news as to when the trading post may open at this point??e_poison wrote:You don't really have to campaign, it was just an election joke.![]()
Everyone who is interested will be placed in a poll and a vote will be held.
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
The plan is still to open in May. 
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
OK, I'm happy to volunteer!!
Let the Campaign begin!
I'm volunteering because I do plan on selling/ trading/ on Trading Post and so, whatever I can do to help the place run smoothly. And I don't see many others stepping up here? Hmm.. Seems like the pool of traders might be small, starting out, but who knows? I am SURE there will be many questions/ decisions.. about the Mod job.. I've been on MeWe Swap Sell and also the old Reddit SS, not too active there.
I'm volunteering because I do plan on selling/ trading/ on Trading Post and so, whatever I can do to help the place run smoothly. And I don't see many others stepping up here? Hmm.. Seems like the pool of traders might be small, starting out, but who knows? I am SURE there will be many questions/ decisions.. about the Mod job.. I've been on MeWe Swap Sell and also the old Reddit SS, not too active there.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
Just a few days away...
!
Thank you Ballz.
- Payshince
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
I will be absolutely selling my apocalypse stash, as I have done so on MeWe and Discord. Swapping? Trading? Yes! I would love to see if anyone here has items from indo suppliers, since I want to test them and find a supplier that can provide me with items for a vendorship I'm thinking of starting.
The Red Queen
-
Laurie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:58 am
- Location: Santa Cruz, CA
- Contact:
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
I’m interested in this particular option for members from another forum where trading/bartering is not allowed. Unless it’s all done in private messaging. A lot of us have big apocalypse stashes that are perfectly good but not necessarily good for our metabolism.
I’m so excited to see this option being implemented! Thank you!
I’m so excited to see this option being implemented! Thank you!
-
michele373
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:31 pm
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
im here thanks to laurie. im glad I posted something about swapping! my only slight issue I see is a picture with each product. might be a bit excessive. then again im not a cell phone as my 11th digit age group. just a friendly suggestion.
of course if its required i would
-
JerseyBoy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
It's May!! Where that Trading Post at!!!!? 
-
Laurie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:58 am
- Location: Santa Cruz, CA
- Contact:
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
Are we LIVE? I have some friends that are anxious about this wonderful service!
-
Laurie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:58 am
- Location: Santa Cruz, CA
- Contact:
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
Hi Michele373! I think we have some learning to do. This looks archaic enough, but photos? Luckily kratom is not exactly a “looker” or “ya gotta see it to believe it”. More buying blind, only TRADING in the blind..
-
Laurie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:58 am
- Location: Santa Cruz, CA
- Contact:
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
Oh, when I hit SUBMIT there’s an option to upload attachments! Will try it NOW. See if you can see the flower photo
-
Laurie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:58 am
- Location: Santa Cruz, CA
- Contact:
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
Don’t think I did it right. One more try before I take dogs out. Here’s a pug photo
-
JerseyBoy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
You will get it eventually Laurie I admire your persistence
-
Laurie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:58 am
- Location: Santa Cruz, CA
- Contact:
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
Thanks so much, Jerseyboy! I may have done it right precisely when my WiFi was unstable. LOL
-
Laurie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:58 am
- Location: Santa Cruz, CA
- Contact:
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
One more try before shower...here’s the cakes my Mom had a choice of when I was shopping...lol
Nope. I chose it, uploaded it, added it, nope not yet
Ohhh, it says FILE TOO BIG! Getting warmer...
Nope. I chose it, uploaded it, added it, nope not yet
Ohhh, it says FILE TOO BIG! Getting warmer...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Laurie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:58 am
- Location: Santa Cruz, CA
- Contact:
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
Got it! Have a good day! I’ll be back later!
-
FuckHeroin
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
I would be interested
-
Laurie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:58 am
- Location: Santa Cruz, CA
- Contact:
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
Hi everyone! Congratulations on the opening day ceremony and cutting the tape!
I don’t have my ship together yet. Probably a month or so out. Checking in to see how it works and how much fun everyone is having. This is a desperately needed service for most of us with apocalypse overstock that didn’t rock our socks off to begin with. Can’t bring myself to tossing out perfectly good kratom I can’t use! Ha!
I don’t have my ship together yet. Probably a month or so out. Checking in to see how it works and how much fun everyone is having. This is a desperately needed service for most of us with apocalypse overstock that didn’t rock our socks off to begin with. Can’t bring myself to tossing out perfectly good kratom I can’t use! Ha!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
It's starting out slow, 'cuz remember its Members Only.. Right now E's got like a dozen Members approved?
So MM Forum has like 1000 Lurkers - 900 of them never post. They can't even SEE the Trading Post! Which is probably good, some of those are trouble makers and trolls of various types lol
Goes with the territory. ANY online Forum gets spammers, E. is doing a great job blocking the porn bots and Russian hackers...
FOR comparison, MeWe Swap Sell was capped several months ago at 300 Members. Most of those were Active. It may be up to 320 now I haven't checked lately... We need a couple hundred, before it really gets happenin' .. We'll get there!
So MM Forum has like 1000 Lurkers - 900 of them never post. They can't even SEE the Trading Post! Which is probably good, some of those are trouble makers and trolls of various types lol
FOR comparison, MeWe Swap Sell was capped several months ago at 300 Members. Most of those were Active. It may be up to 320 now I haven't checked lately... We need a couple hundred, before it really gets happenin' .. We'll get there!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
I think about 25 at this point, but I'm sure this number will increase over time. Slow and steady wins the race.BallzDeep9 wrote:It's starting out slow, 'cuz remember its Members Only.. Right now E's got like a dozen Members approved?
It's true that a lot of people sign up and then never post. There's even more that don't sign up at all and just browse as a guest. I would say only about 25% of site traffic is even a registered member. Lots of hits coming in from google and other search engines - most of these are specific vendor searches looking for reviews.BallzDeep9 wrote:So MM Forum has like 1000 Lurkers - 900 of them never post. They can't even SEE the Trading Post! Which is probably good, some of those are trouble makers and trolls of various types lolGoes with the territory. ANY online Forum gets spammers, E. is doing a great job blocking the porn bots and Russian hackers...
Thanks for the kind words! Spammers/bots are very persistent. There's a lot I do behind-the-scenes so they never even make it to posting. It's an ongoing daily battle. Some slip through the cracks, but are usually dealt with quickly.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Trading Post Moderators Wanted - details inside
e_poison wrote: Some slip through the cracks, but are usually dealt with quickly.
I only see them at 4:00 am when I wake up, they seem to strike during the night. I'll be half asleep......um, let's see. Spammer. Um, ban IP....yawn.....ok, ban username.....zzzZZZzzzz!! Oh yeah, delete posts....zzzzzz