Soulistic herbs website down

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
FightForKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Soulistic herbs website down

Post by FightForKratom »

Anybody order from soulistic herbs today? Just Heard things aren't doing so good for him something must have happened. Anybody know whats going on with him?
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Post by FireK »

Seems to be taking a break, no more orders.
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Post by instantKARMA »

FightForKratom wrote:Anybody order from soulistic herbs today? Just Heard things aren't doing so good for him something must have happened. Anybody know whats going on with him?
Placed an order this morning at 9:43!
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Post by beathappening »

FightForKratom wrote:Anybody order from soulistic herbs today? Just Heard things aren't doing so good for him something must have happened. Anybody know whats going on with him?
What did you hear? I was about to place an order too...
FightForKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Post by FightForKratom »

instantKARMA wrote:
FightForKratom wrote:Anybody order from soulistic herbs today? Just Heard things aren't doing so good for him something must have happened. Anybody know whats going on with him?
Placed an order this morning at 9:43!
His website was up today until not too long ago then just heard bad news saying "can't really talk about it but he's not doing so good". Was about to order something for my mom but his website is down now, email invalid and his MeWe group is shut down. Hope everything works out for him
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Post by Oletimer »

Dang,,that's terrible, I hope he's going to be ok,,whatever it is, ,hopefully it's resolved!
Erpudjt
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Post by Erpudjt »

I messaged him earlier today on mewe. I'm sure he'll come on here and say something soon. But it has to do with all the legal crap going on right now with kratom. It's such bullshit. I don't understand how they can do this to these vendors they're selling a completely 100% legal product! I just don't get how they can do this
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Post by BallzDeep9 »

I had asked Soul by PM on Mewe yesterday & got a Reply.. he's been swamped. Lots of pending orders, after NEW stock posted yesterday. 8-)
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Post by labdog03 »

Hope it's nothing serious?...maybe he just needed to get caught up?...hope so, just place my first order with him yesterday.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Soulistic herbs website down

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Erpudjt wrote:But it has to do with all the legal crap going on right now with kratom. It's such bullshit.
Are you referring to the Michigan case that's creating paranoia - Lets open a thread about that. FDA and NFHC, needs its own discussion - AKA has made some comments, I was looking at the discussion this week on Reddit - I'd seriously doubt, any small time new vendor like Soulistic, would need to worry. But I know he works & has a life outside of kratom lol & may need to step back for a while.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Post Reply