Smiley Or ??????
-
LuLu
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:50 am
- Location: Kansas
Smiley Or ??????
I love Smiley....hands down my favorite. I’m getting ready to place another order need some recommendations. I like the high mood lift, energy, motivation, some pain relief.
I can’t do whites...every one I’ve tried has screwed with my anxiety. Didn’t matter what vendor....
OR if another Vendor has some really great stuff right now that’s equal to Smiley’s....let me know. I’m not adverse to trying someone new.
I already have on hand that I ordered 2 weeks ago from Smiley:
Wild Green Bota
Wild Red Borneo
Yellow Thai
PMD
Super Green Malay
Red Sandai
Malaysian Monster
Red Bali
Red Vietnam
Green Horn
Premium Green Thai
I can’t do whites...every one I’ve tried has screwed with my anxiety. Didn’t matter what vendor....
OR if another Vendor has some really great stuff right now that’s equal to Smiley’s....let me know. I’m not adverse to trying someone new.
I already have on hand that I ordered 2 weeks ago from Smiley:
Wild Green Bota
Wild Red Borneo
Yellow Thai
PMD
Super Green Malay
Red Sandai
Malaysian Monster
Red Bali
Red Vietnam
Green Horn
Premium Green Thai
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Smiley Or ??????
You should check vendor and strain reviews, there's like 4 active smiley threads with a ton of recommendations already.
-
LuLu
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:50 am
- Location: Kansas
Re: Smiley Or ??????
Yep! All the ones I already have. That’s where I got my last order from. Lol
I’m hoping someone has ordered and tried some I don’t already have....or can give me another vendor to try that has 4 or 5 good strains to order.
I’m hoping someone has ordered and tried some I don’t already have....or can give me another vendor to try that has 4 or 5 good strains to order.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Smiley Or ??????
Well I haven't bought from smiley in a couple months, but...
Sosa has a bunch of new strains in. If you look at vendor and strain reviews, there's two Sosa threads where me and a couple other people just got a ton of strains in. You could check that out. Sosa's a really good vendor, surprised more people don't mention him. Right now he has string dried leaf and regular rack dried. Priced very well too. I usually get the split but he has a 9oz sampler as well.
Sosa has a bunch of new strains in. If you look at vendor and strain reviews, there's two Sosa threads where me and a couple other people just got a ton of strains in. You could check that out. Sosa's a really good vendor, surprised more people don't mention him. Right now he has string dried leaf and regular rack dried. Priced very well too. I usually get the split but he has a 9oz sampler as well.
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Smiley Or ??????
Smiley's Yellow Vietnam and Red Elephant are both excellent. The Red Elephant has a nice amount of sedationLuLu wrote:Yep! All the ones I already have. That’s where I got my last order from. Lol
I’m hoping someone has ordered and tried some I don’t already have....or can give me another vendor to try that has 4 or 5 good strains to order.
and is very relaxing. The Yellow Vietnam is a mite slower than the Red Vietnam but it's one of my favorite yellows!
For me, a 50/50 mix of Smiley's Yellow Vietnam and Red Bali is amazing! If you're into Greens, his Green Monster
and Premium Green Thai are very good!
As to another vendor, you may want to give Mitra Man Botanicals a shot. I've tried six of his strains and they're
all superb, especially the Gold Borneo and Red Bali! He can be contacted at [email protected]! His customer
service is as good as it gets along with super fast shipping and, of course, all 'round great leaf.
Kraydo and Sosa also have great product! I'm more into reds due to the pain relieving qualities, and Kraydo's Red
Asia, Red Malay, Red Aceh and Red JongKong have all been very effective. Please remember though, what works for
me, may not necessarily work for you due to body chemistry and metabolism. Hope that helps!
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Smiley Or ??????
Hey instantKarma how's it going my friend?! Does Mitraman have a site or is it thru email only? Heard alot about wm recently as well as soulistic so I think the will be my next new vendors tries when my first real paycheck/direct deposit happens I a week or two. I think I've decided that every other order I placed I'm going to at least order a handful of samples from somewhere new as well.instantKARMA wrote:Smiley's Yellow Vietnam and Red Elephant are both excellent. The Red Elephant has a nice amount of sedationLuLu wrote:Yep! All the ones I already have. That’s where I got my last order from. Lol
I’m hoping someone has ordered and tried some I don’t already have....or can give me another vendor to try that has 4 or 5 good strains to order.
and is very relaxing. The Yellow Vietnam is a mite slower than the Red Vietnam but it's one of my favorite yellows!
For me, a 50/50 mix of Smiley's Yellow Vietnam and Red Bali is amazing! If you're into Greens, his Green Monster
and Premium Green Thai are very good!
As to another vendor, you may want to give Mitra Man Botanicals a shot. I've tried six of his strains and they're
all superb, especially the Gold Borneo and Red Bali! He can be contacted at [email protected]! His customer
service is as good as it gets along with super fast shipping and, of course, all 'round great leaf.
Kraydo and Sosa also have great product! I'm more into reds due to the pain relieving qualities, and Kraydo's Red
Asia, Red Malay, Red Aceh and Red JongKong have all been very effective. Please remember though, what works for
me, may not necessarily work for you due to body chemistry and metabolism. Hope that helps!
- swablero
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
- Location: NY
Re: Smiley Or ??????
Selecting strains that work for you personally is probably the most challenging part of ordering. Smiley is great particularly if you're informed by all the good info on Double M. There's also a lot of helpful info about Liza's. I like to try different vendors and right now I'm really enjoying Soulistic Herbs. His volume is minuscule compared to the other vendors discussed here and he is able to take a different approach when he acquires leaf. Sometimes he orders from the same big Indo vendors everybody else does but he get smaller more unique batches that big vendors must pass over. He also uncovers new supplies. Excellent leaf in small batches and some of the best quality leaf Ive ever had. It does get tricky because it seems he is slowly getting a bigger following and the most popular, though not necessarily his best leaf, sells out fairly quickly. He is always restocking however and he wont put anything out there that is not first rate and I haven't been disappointed yet. There is a Soulistic thread out there if your interested and I know a few MM regulars like myself pick up new batches from him often. Customer service is personalized and professional. They are always happy to ask questions. I'd be glad to share more information if you're interested and I'm know there more than a few others with experience with this vendor. https://www.soulisticherbs.com/
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Smiley Or ??????
Hey instantKarma how's it going my friend?! Does Mitraman have a site or is it thru email only? Heard alot about wm recently as well as soulistic so I think the will be my next new vendors tries when my first real paycheck/direct deposit happens I a week or two. I think I've decided that every other order I placed I'm going to at least order a handful of samples from somewhere new as well.[/quote]acejestyr15 wrote:
Greetings, ace!!!! Goin' good here! You need to email MitraMan ( [email protected] )! He's a great guy to work
with. He's always super quick in replying to emails. He'll email you a list of the strains available, prices and payment
options...just reply with the strains that you're interested in and he'll take care of it. I've exchanged a number of emails
with him and he's always very personable and helpful....prices are also very reasonable and, at this time, they DO include
shipping!
Thanks to swablero (
absolutely contagious!
- swablero
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
- Location: NY
Re: Smiley Or ??????
Haha InstantKarma! We are Collectors. We have to examine every fire batch, lol. Yeah we are trapped until we find that perfect strain that reveals all.instantKARMA wrote: Thanks to swablero (), now I suppose I'm also compelled to give soulistic a go. swablero's "commodity lust" is
absolutely contagious!
-
Atom
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 10:01 am
Re: Smiley Or ??????
Hey guys - just joined this forum and so happy to see there's still a place in the browser to discuss k. Been taking for about a year now, with a vendor that was great quality but I could no longer afford. I joined the discord server first, and got recommendations there, but I can't be on my phone at work so I don't get on there as much as I'd like to.
Anyway just saw this post today about MitraMan. Literally just got an order from him a few days ago buying with him for the first time. Easy payment, fast shipping, and he threw in a sample too.
I ordered Gold MD and Red JongKong - The Gold MD is pretty good, most MD's make me jittery, this one didn't. I took .5g less than I usually do, and it was pretty good. No pain, slight anxiety (I have chronic anxiety so that's expected), and overall it worked. I find reds and whites are the only super effective strains for me, so it was surprising to have a good effect from a gold. My go to's are usually White Hulu and Bents, but I gotta change things up to keep at the current weight threshold.
Tried the JongKong also, though not as strong as my usual Bent, it was definitely more effective than my usual Bali Red. Great relief without the brain fog. I'll definitely be ordering from him again. As others mentioned, he is really great about communication and more personable. Lots of respect for him being a one man operation.
Looking forward to shooting the breeze with you guys more!
Anyway just saw this post today about MitraMan. Literally just got an order from him a few days ago buying with him for the first time. Easy payment, fast shipping, and he threw in a sample too.
I ordered Gold MD and Red JongKong - The Gold MD is pretty good, most MD's make me jittery, this one didn't. I took .5g less than I usually do, and it was pretty good. No pain, slight anxiety (I have chronic anxiety so that's expected), and overall it worked. I find reds and whites are the only super effective strains for me, so it was surprising to have a good effect from a gold. My go to's are usually White Hulu and Bents, but I gotta change things up to keep at the current weight threshold.
Tried the JongKong also, though not as strong as my usual Bent, it was definitely more effective than my usual Bali Red. Great relief without the brain fog. I'll definitely be ordering from him again. As others mentioned, he is really great about communication and more personable. Lots of respect for him being a one man operation.
Looking forward to shooting the breeze with you guys more!
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Smiley Or ??????
I'll second the MitraMan suggestion! On the commodity lust, ooooh, I'm so badinstantKARMA wrote: Greetings, ace!!!! Goin' good here! You need to email MitraMan ( [email protected] )! He's a great guy to work
with. He's always super quick in replying to emails. He'll email you a list of the strains available, prices and payment
options...just reply with the strains that you're interested in and he'll take care of it. I've exchanged a number of emails
with him and he's always very personable and helpful....prices are also very reasonable and, at this time, they DO include
shipping!
Thanks to swablero (), now I suppose I'm also compelled to give soulistic a go. swablero's "commodity lust" is
absolutely contagious!
* javagurl62
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Smiley Or ??????
javagurl62 wrote:I have orders with Sacred Son (may need to email him, no response to my order on his web page)
I also have had issues with Daniel's response time and not receiving instructions on payment after ordering. He lost a sale...I still want to try him sometime though.
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Smiley Or ??????
I'll probably forget about it. I want to try him, too. Maybe someone puts some up on Swap/Sell?beathappening wrote:javagurl62 wrote:I have orders with Sacred Son (may need to email him, no response to my order on his web page)
I also have had issues with Daniel's response time and not receiving instructions on payment after ordering. He lost a sale...I still want to try him sometime though.
* javagurl62
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Smiley Or ??????
Smiley is great particularly if you're informed by all the good info on Double M. There's also a lot of helpful info about Liza's. I like to try different vendors and right now I'm really enjoying Soulistic Herbs_____________________ Same here,,,I actually got 3 orders, ,I've been a fan of liza's and smileytime, ,,soulistic is totally new for me,,,I have really enjoyed what I have tried so far,,, nice change of pace,,,,anyhow, I got red bali from lizas and smileytime both,,this last batch from lizas was a lot more fermented than before, ,so was the red zombie, ,,seems like I had to up the dosage, ,I guess I'll try mixing hers and smileytime together ,anyhow as far as soulistic, is the red house 42 have a bali feel?
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Smiley Or ??????
Let us know if he gets back to you and you end up ordering. He's got really good prices and reviews, I kinda want to give him a chance. I know he's got a family and stuff, probably busy a lot.javagurl62 wrote: I'll probably forget about it. I want to try him, too. Maybe someone puts some up on Swap/Sell?
-
Ezriderx2x
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am
Re: Smiley Or ??????
I'm a regular of Daniels.. it's best to message him on Facebook or on his FB Sacred Sons page. I've personally never had issues with contact, but it seems its not isolated to one person from this thread. He is out of stock on all reds and whites for a week, so maybe that has something to do with it? I have tried wayyyy too many vendors in the past month and nothing compares to the freshness and quality of his product. Hopefully his restock is consistent with that and he stays my go-to vendor
Last edited by Ezriderx2x on Mon May 13, 2019 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Smiley Or ??????
Oh cool, thanks. His prices are good too. Just sent a request to join his groupEzriderx2x wrote:I'm a regular of Daniels.. it's best to message him on Facebook or kn his FB Sacred Sons page He is out of stock on all reds and whites for a week. I have tried wayyyy too many vendors in the past month and nothing compares to the freshness and quality of his product. Hopefully his restock is consistent with that.
- swablero
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
- Location: NY
Re: Smiley Or ??????
[quote="Oletimer" ,anyhow as far as soulistic, is the red house 42 have a bali feel?[/quote]
Hey oletimer just noticed the question buried in your text. Solistic house 42 is a Widi red, the guy who does the BigBang leaf. It is slow with a euphoric head space. His plantation Red Vein, same supplier as KOG uses for that strain, is a greenm-red very Bali like. So is the red Hula which is small batch and comes and goes. The red MD is like a faster Bali. Hope that helps. He got in some green and white kapuas that I'm anxious to try as previous batches were excellent.
Hey oletimer just noticed the question buried in your text. Solistic house 42 is a Widi red, the guy who does the BigBang leaf. It is slow with a euphoric head space. His plantation Red Vein, same supplier as KOG uses for that strain, is a greenm-red very Bali like. So is the red Hula which is small batch and comes and goes. The red MD is like a faster Bali. Hope that helps. He got in some green and white kapuas that I'm anxious to try as previous batches were excellent.
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Smiley Or ??????
I definitely had a few whites in my order. I'm not sure about reds but I'm sure I ordered at least one. I think I ordered LK Super, a green. I've never seen anything about that strain and figured I'd guinea pig it.Ezriderx2x wrote:I'm a regular of Daniels.. it's best to message him on Facebook or on his FB Sacred Sons page. I've personally never had issues with contact, but it seems its not isolated to one person from this thread. He is out of stock on all reds and whites for a week, so maybe that has something to do with it?
* javagurl62
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Smiley Or ??????
On a Facebook comment he said he's getting a restock in at the end of the week
-
Ezriderx2x
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am
Re: Smiley Or ??????
I definitely had a few whites in my order. I'm not sure about reds but I'm sure I ordered at least one. I think I ordered LK Super, a green. I've never seen anything about that strain and figured I'd guinea pig it.
[/quote]
The LK Super is a good one. Definitely a faster green with good mood lift. I never have great luck with any greens for whatever reason, but this was one of the few that worked the first few times.
The LK Super is a good one. Definitely a faster green with good mood lift. I never have great luck with any greens for whatever reason, but this was one of the few that worked the first few times.
-
Sacredson
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:01 pm
Re: Smiley Or ??????
javagurl62 wrote:I'll probably forget about it. I want to try him, too. Maybe someone puts some up on Swap/Sell?beathappening wrote:javagurl62 wrote:I have orders with Sacred Son (may need to email him, no response to my order on his web page)
I also have had issues with Daniel's response time and not receiving instructions on payment after ordering. He lost a sale...I still want to try him sometime though.
Hey if you can message me on here or email me direct at [email protected] ill be happy to help you. we have been working on the site and unfortunately have been having issues with losing orders. We are installing a shopping cart and adding [removed] to our list of payment options today actually and should have a [removed] by mid june. Im sorry to have missed your order as i try to at least contact people and update them. i did however have one order i could not respond to in email which may very well be your order and im sure a fault of the system i have been using. please forgive my lack of programming skills lol. i hope to see you all in the future!
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Smiley Or ??????
Hey Sacredson, I hope you don't mind but I removed payment method information from your post.
Please see rule #5 - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5
Please see rule #5 - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5