Best red Bali right now?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
notbobordog
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:22 pm

Best red Bali right now?

Post by notbobordog »

I miss Socals red Bali. Their reserve is not cutting it. I would love to know where people find red Bali that is comparable to what socal gets. Theirs always goes so fast. Hope everyone is having a great day.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by beathappening »

Have you tried smiley time herbals? Their red Bali is pretty popular. Sosa has some great reds too. I wouldn't limit yourself to just bali though, there are plenty of great reds of all sorts of different names. Every vendor's red Bali is going to be different.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by acejestyr15 »

beathappening wrote:Have you tried smiley time herbals? Their red Bali is pretty popular. Sosa has some great reds too. I wouldn't limit yourself to just bali though, there are plenty of great reds of all sorts of different names. Every vendor's red Bali is going to be different.
Yeah I really really.love SOSA's reds right now the most of anyone... But I gotta say the Red Bali seems to be more of a daytime red to me.along with red Vietnam, and red banjar. Which to me isn't a typical red Bali. For heavy, analgesic, and a melt into the couch type red I prefer red Indo, red horn, red elephant.... Plus in my opinion also yellow Vietnam, white Bali, and gold md for sure!!! SOSA crushing the slow euphoric green category in my opinion as well. I guess all in all slow euphoric strains in general no matter their supposed color distinction.
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by instantKARMA »

acejestyr15 wrote:.
Yeah I really really.love SOSA's reds right now the most of anyone... But I gotta say the Red Bali seems to be more of a daytime red to me.along with red Vietnam, and red banjar. Which to me isn't a typical red Bali. For heavy, analgesic, and a melt into the couch type red I prefer red Indo, red horn, red elephant.... Plus in my opinion also yellow Vietnam, white Bali, and gold md for sure!!! SOSA crushing the slow euphoric green category in my opinion as well. I guess all in all slow euphoric strains in general no matter their supposed color distinction.[/quote]

C'mon, dude, STOP, JUST STOP! I had just about finalized what to order from several different vendors
after the better part of two days spent making a decision.....now, I'm back to square one! :x Now, which
"slow euphoric greens" are we talking about?!?!? :P
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by swablero »

instantKARMA wrote:
acejestyr15 wrote:
Yeah I really really.love SOSA's reds right now the most of anyone... But I gotta say the Red Bali seems to be more of a daytime red to me.along with red Vietnam, and red banjar. Which to me isn't a typical red Bali. For heavy, analgesic, and a melt into the couch type red I prefer red Indo, red horn, red elephant.... Plus in my opinion also yellow Vietnam, white Bali, and gold md for sure!!! SOSA crushing the slow euphoric green category in my opinion as well. I guess all in all slow euphoric strains in general no matter their supposed color distinction.
C'mon, dude, STOP, JUST STOP! I had just about finalized what to order from several different vendors
after the better part of two days spent making a decision.....now, I'm back to square one! :x Now, which
"slow euphoric greens" are we talking about?!?!? :P
I've been trying to put in a rational researched order for some Sosa leaf for months now. I can never pull the trigger. Its either a new restock or a new bunch of reviews or confusion as to whats what on their website. Just trying to find nine strains, lol. My attention span isnt long enough. :lol:

edit: fix the quote tags
Last edited by swablero on Wed May 22, 2019 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by acejestyr15 »

instantKARMA wrote:
acejestyr15 wrote:.
Yeah I really really.love SOSA's reds right now the most of anyone... But I gotta say the Red Bali seems to be more of a daytime red to me.along with red Vietnam, and red banjar. Which to me isn't a typical red Bali. For heavy, analgesic, and a melt into the couch type red I prefer red Indo, red horn, red elephant.... Plus in my opinion also yellow Vietnam, white Bali, and gold md for sure!!! SOSA crushing the slow euphoric green category in my opinion as well. I guess all in all slow euphoric strains in general no matter their supposed color distinction.
C'mon, dude, STOP, JUST STOP! I had just about finalized what to order from several different vendors
after the better part of two days spent making a decision.....now, I'm back to square one! :x Now, which
"slow euphoric greens" are we talking about?!?!? :P[/quote]

For slow euphoric greens I like the new Green elephant, super green, green Kali and green Borneo are a good one but more mid spec as well as Green sumatra.

And honestly I'd rank yellow Vietnam as a nice slow euphoric strains but at about the 2 hour mark it gets really slow for me!!! But I enjoy that haha. And the White Bali is the special rate slow white with that same.type of feel too
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Plan on finishing up my full review from my double sampler order which accidently was made a triple sampler order plus extras sometime today lol! But, shoot me a pm if ya want some help putting together a solid sampler in my opinion.... SOSA is my absolute favorite vendor currently and hasn't really let me down as of yet!!!
Last edited by acejestyr15 on Wed May 22, 2019 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by swablero »

acejestyr15 wrote:
Yeah I really really.love SOSA's reds right now the most of anyone... But I gotta say the Red Bali seems to be more of a daytime red to me.along with red Vietnam, and red banjar. Which to me isn't a typical red Bali. For heavy, analgesic, and a melt into the couch type red I prefer red Indo, red horn, red elephant.... Plus in my opinion also yellow Vietnam, white Bali, and gold md for sure!!! SOSA crushing the slow euphoric green category in my opinion as well. I guess all in all slow euphoric strains in general no matter their supposed color distinction.
For slow euphoric greens I like the new Green elephant, super green, green Kali and green Borneo are a good one but more mid spec as well as Green sumatra.

And honestly I'd rank yellow Vietnam as a nice slow euphoric strains but at about the 2 hour mark it gets really slow for me!!! But I enjoy that haha. And the White Bali is the special rate slow white with that same.type of feel too.

Plan on finishing up my full review from my double sampler order which accidently was made a triple sampler order plus extras sometime today lol! But, shoot me a pm if ya want some help putting together a solid sampler in my opinion.... SOSA is my absolute favorite vendor currently and hasn't really let me down as of yet!!!
Thanks for your advice Ace. I'll start another list and maybe I can get all the way to an order this time :lol:
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by acejestyr15 »

swablero wrote:
instantKARMA wrote:
acejestyr15 wrote:
Yeah I really really.love SOSA's reds right now the most of anyone... But I gotta say the Red Bali seems to be more of a daytime red to me.along with red Vietnam, and red banjar. Which to me isn't a typical red Bali. For heavy, analgesic, and a melt into the couch type red I prefer red Indo, red horn, red elephant.... Plus in my opinion also yellow Vietnam, white Bali, and gold md for sure!!! SOSA crushing the slow euphoric green category in my opinion as well. I guess all in all slow euphoric strains in general no matter their supposed color distinction.
C'mon, dude, STOP, JUST STOP! I had just about finalized what to order from several different vendors
after the better part of two days spent making a decision.....now, I'm back to square one! :x Now, which
"slow euphoric greens" are we talking about?!?!? :P
I've been trying to put in a rational researched order for some Sosa leaf for months now. I can never pull the trigger. Its either a new restock or a new bunch of reviews or confusion as to whats what on their website. Just trying to find nine strains, lol. My attention span isnt long enough. :lol:

edit: fix the quote tags
Plan on finishing up my full review from my double sampler order which accidently was made a triple sampler order plus extras sometime today lol! But, shoot me a pm if ya want some help putting together a solid sampler in my opinion.... SOSA is my absolute favorite vendor currently and hasn't really let me down as of yet!!!

Oh crap!!! Also I forgot to mention the Agus Green Bone f3 many say is slow but I'd say more mid slow to even mid spec but def a nice green in my opinion as well!!!
User avatar
ScottyK
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
Location: Wilmington, N.C.

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by ScottyK »

Did someone say slow, euphoric greens?

Where dey at?
notbobordog
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:22 pm

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by notbobordog »

Thanks so much for the responses. I have a few different strains now but the red Bali is my fav. I will order some from sosa. It's that classic euphoric feeling I'm after with good pain relief. I like to feel it kick in. Sedating is good too.
Last edited by notbobordog on Thu May 23, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by acejestyr15 »

notbobordog wrote:Thanks so much for the responses. I have a few different strains now but the red Bali is my fav. I will order some from soda. It's that classic euphoric feeling I'm after with good pain relief. I like to feel it kick in. Sedating is good too.
Sosa red Bali def is not sedating it is very middle speed
KrateAndVape
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:00 am

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by KrateAndVape »

I just tried Kraydo Organics Red Bali for the first time last night. Put me in a super good mood after a long night (and week) at work and I was asleep within 2 hours after dosing 150% of my normal day-time dose. I was going for sedation / sleep since I hadn't gotten much sleep all week. Well, I got a solid 7 hours sleep last night! The batch # I got was 20192103. Jake does his batch numbers by date, so it's from March 21, 2019. If you decide to order from Kraydo I'm sure you can email Jake and ask him if he still had that batch of Red Bali in stock. That's what I'm going to do in about 2 weeks when I order again.

Probably the best / "strongest" Red Bali I've ever had was from Inland. But that was last summer. I haven't heard anything negative about their Red Bali since, so they are most likely still getting good batches of it. I stretched my 100g bag as long as I could until I ran out. I wish I would have gotten a kilo of it. It was so good, for me, I only used it as a "treat" for myself. For reasons we're not allowed to discuss here, I won't be ordering from Inland for now. But it has absolutely nothing to do with their quality or customer service. Both of those things are fantastic.
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by instantKARMA »

KrateAndVape wrote:I just tried Kraydo Organics Red Bali for the first time last night. Put me in a super good mood after a long night (and week) at work and I was asleep within 2 hours after dosing 150% of my normal day-time dose. I was going for sedation / sleep since I hadn't gotten much sleep all week. Well, I got a solid 7 hours sleep last night! The batch # I got was 20192103. Jake does his batch numbers by date, so it's from March 21, 2019. If you decide to order from Kraydo I'm sure you can email Jake and ask him if he still had that batch of Red Bali in stock. That's what I'm going to do in about 2 weeks when I order again.
I started buying from Kraydo in that March time frame and his reds, for me anyway, are about as good as it gets!
I started out with a modest amount. From there, I grabbed a split-kilo, four days later, two split kilos, then another
split two days after that. If it fits your metabolic and chemical makeup, it's fire...but, it's not that way for everybody!

(disclaimer: The views expressed herein are solely those of the presenter. For others, results may vary.)
User avatar
WotAnAtti2d
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by WotAnAtti2d »

ScottyK wrote:Did someone say slow, euphoric greens?

Where dey at?
I've found that green Bentuangie is good for that.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by jabro70 »

KrateAndVape wrote:
Probably the best / "strongest" Red Bali I've ever had was from Inland. But that was last summer. I haven't heard anything negative about their Red Bali since, so they are most likely still getting good batches of it. I stretched my 100g bag as long as I could until I ran out. I wish I would have gotten a kilo of it. It was so good, for me, I only used it as a "treat" for myself. For reasons we're not allowed to discuss here, I won't be ordering from Inland for now. But it has absolutely nothing to do with their quality or customer service. Both of those things are fantastic.
I agree with you on Inland’s Red Bali. Mine was from November- and yes, it was incredible! Even better than the SoCal RB1 from March. I got a 100 and then it took me a few days to try it. When I went back to reorder, all they had were a few 50s left. I’ve still got one of those unopened 50s put up, but that’s about it. Their White Bali was just as good. Funny that the Gold Bali they had then didn’t really do anything for me.
I’ve been curious about their current stuff too. It’s a bit expensive, so I really don’t want to order it blind. There’s plenty of great leaf around right now and at pretty good prices, so I think I can wait for some reviews on a kick-ass batch.
User avatar
ScottyK
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
Location: Wilmington, N.C.

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by ScottyK »

I’ve heard that Smileys Red Bali is as sedating as his Green Malay. I can’t confirm since I haven’t tried his new batch of it. I need to find out tho. I love that Malay!

Anyone got his new Bali?

How is Green Bali?
KrateAndVape
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:00 am

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by KrateAndVape »

instantKARMA wrote:If it fits your metabolic and chemical makeup, it's fire...but, it's not that way for everybody!
Ain't that the truth! When I first started using Kratom, Reds worked for me. Everyone once in a while, I'd find a Green that did the trick. Hardly ever would Whites do anything for me but sedate me... even at a meeseley 2 grams! Fast forward 2-3 years and Greens seem to work the best for me, Reds are hit or miss, but when they hit, they really HIT! Whites still rarely do anything on their own, but they work best for me in blends. Nothing beats a good "pink" blend. It's rare that any Kratom gives me "energy". For me it works better for pain and sedation. I'm jealous of those who can use it for "energy", workouts and to "get things done".That's not in MY metabolic and chemical makeup I guess. :cry:
notbobordog
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:22 pm

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by notbobordog »

Well, I just ordered Sosa's red bali and red elephant. I am hoping that I get the right batch of the bali because there seem to be a few different ones. I am okay with it being a daytime red. I just seem to have had bad luck with my kratom lately. It is not doing for me what it used to do. I have only ordered from so cal so it must be their strains. I only burn for about two weeks at a time then take a break for another couple of weeks so its not tolerance. My pain has been getting bad lately so it is time to start again. I really hope that the two strains do something for me.
notbobordog
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:22 pm

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by notbobordog »

SOSA for the win! Really good product. They have me as customer now. I even got a free sample as a surprise to me. Red Bali, not too sedating but nice. Red Elephant, great for bedtime and the red horn, I just took so we shall see.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

notbobordog wrote:I would love to know where people find Red Bali that is comparable to what Socal gets. Theirs always goes so fast.
Did you know the History on Socal Red Bali over the past year? First, they stock 3 different Red Bali's from 3 diff suppliers. Totally different... of course, we know "strain" names are B.S. anyway and mean nothing right? 1 Indo sells his Red Bali as dark fermented.. Another Indo sell his as bright green.

And every BATCH, from every Indo... is different too :lol: Case In Point: Socal Red Bali #1, aka RB1. Never buy Socal's Red Bali #2! (Slow and Weak.) Or.. #3. Or their Red Bali reserve or blend etc... Only the RB1 is "sometimes" good!
  • Socal RB1 March 2018 - Average. Good average kratom.
  • Socal RB1 June 2018 - "Best Kratom of 2018" Now sells for 500 a Kilo!!
  • Socal RB1 August 2018 - Same as June, even harder to find ?
  • Socal RB1 October 2018 - Average maybe. Nothing special...
So we LEARNED a few things about Socal, they had NO clue about the June RB1 - he was mystified why ppl are buying it up like crazy. They import SO much kratom, and move SO much kratom... they have no idea of "whats good" or not. It was the MeWe crowd, many DG buyers, who discovered that batch.. And it was BIG. Many 100's of kilos were sold.. August was a smaller batch. After August, people lined up to grab the October batch and, it turned out to be just average lol
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
notbobordog
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:22 pm

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by notbobordog »

Yes their only good Bali, rb1, was what I was referring to. Their products aren consisten from what I have found so your info pretty much sums up why. I hate wasting money trying to find a good vendor.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Best red Bali right now?

Post by gumbyke1 »

notbobordog wrote:Yes their only good Bali, rb1, was what I was referring to. Their products aren consisten from what I have found so your info pretty much sums up why. I hate wasting money trying to find a good vendor.
Hey bud, I have a ton of some pretty good red Bali (a nice slow green red). If you want to pay for shipping I'll share some with you :)
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
Post Reply