HAMILTON’S PHARMACOPEIA S2 EP3 KRATOM: THE FORBIDDEN LEAF

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
crystalcactus
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm

HAMILTON’S PHARMACOPEIA S2 EP3 KRATOM: THE FORBIDDEN LEAF

Post by crystalcactus »

So I just came across this recently, I would assume some people have seen it but not everyone. It's basically a spinoff of vice/viceland, each episode deals with a different substance, but the one I was most interested in was kratom obviously. Here's a link to the viceland website where you can check it out:

https://www.viceland.com/en_us/video/ha ... dec795136b
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: HAMILTON’S PHARMACOPEIA S2 EP3 KRATOM: THE FORBIDDEN LEA

Post by beathappening »

I like some vice stuff, but this guy is so pretentious. I've seen a few of his specials, one with hallucinogenic frogs, and Ayahuasca I think? Or maybe it was ibogaine. Tbh there's a lot of good info and it's worth watching, it's just Hamilton I can't stand.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: HAMILTON’S PHARMACOPEIA S2 EP3 KRATOM: THE FORBIDDEN LEA

Post by acejestyr15 »

I personally really enjoyed this episode! To be fair I am dually biased on this one tho as I'm obviously a huge Kratom follower and most of the episode had to due with Thailand and I also practice Muay Thai and like most things Thai related as well haha.
crystalcactus
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: HAMILTON’S PHARMACOPEIA S2 EP3 KRATOM: THE FORBIDDEN LEA

Post by crystalcactus »

I agree super pretentious but still worth watching.

BTW who wears white pants and a shirt in the jungle?
Post Reply