A.k.a. petition to Donald Trump
-
Rnb1987
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 11:30 am
A.k.a. petition to Donald Trump
A.k.a. petition to Donald Trump. Please check it out and sign
https://americankratom.salsalabs.org/up ... 76260f8332
https://americankratom.salsalabs.org/up ... 76260f8332
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: A.k.a. petition to Donald Trump
I saw this, but it strikes me as pointless. I follow politics fairly closely and there's no way something like this is going to matter to him or his advisors. It may just bring it to their attention so they can make our situation worse. I don't really care to start a political discussion or anything, but maybe keeping a (relatively) low profile is in our best interest.
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: A.k.a. petition to Donald Trump
If only he could read.
-
pray4peace4
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 446
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am
Re: A.k.a. petition to Donald Trump
Please don't incite a political argument on here. I appreciate the peacefulness that the mods have created & don't want it spoiled. There's by far enough political forums to take your issues to rather than here.
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: A.k.a. petition to Donald Trump
No one said anything political. But Beat is right - bringing this to Trump’s attention can only hurt. He’s really anti-drug and this admin is as in the pocket of big pharma lobbies as the last. I think low profile is better for now.
-
Rnb1987
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 11:30 am
Re: A.k.a. petition to Donald Trump
I wasn’t trying to insite anything just something that I came across. Thought it might be a good thing. The FDA is already in it. Just trying to make sure people were aware
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: A.k.a. petition to Donald Trump
You didn’t do anything wrong. Awareness is good. I think he was referencing my literacy comment.Rnb1987 wrote:I wasn’t trying to insite anything just something that I came across. Thought it might be a good thing. The FDA is already in it. Just trying to make sure people were aware
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: A.k.a. petition to Donald Trump
Agree with everyone so far.. don't even mention Dirty Donald here... The Majority in our Democracy, didn't vote for him, and now don't even want him there. He's got NOTHING to-do with Kratom!!
Plus we've got enough drama lately anyway.. IF you wanna discuss "politics and Kratom" in general... it's already broken down, Dems in Congress support kratom.. Repugs in congress tried to BAN kratom.
Plus we've got enough drama lately anyway.. IF you wanna discuss "politics and Kratom" in general... it's already broken down, Dems in Congress support kratom.. Repugs in congress tried to BAN kratom.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: A.k.a. petition to Donald Trump
Let's keep general disco a politics free zone. For the good of everyone. That could cannibalize a growing community. I'm against censorship, but maybe just keep it in off topic.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: A.k.a. petition to Donald Trump
Keeping my mouth shut...keeping my mouth shut... 
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: A.k.a. petition to Donald Trump
Political talk is okay if it directly relates to kratom advocacy and keeping it legal. In fact, we may even put up a subforum for advocacy - a place to discuss legal issues, petitions, laws, etc. That way those who are interested in the political side of kratom will have a place to talk without dragging it into the general discussion forum.
Other than that, while there are no rules against it (yet), we'd prefer not to drag politics onto the board as it causes way too many arguments, and this isn't the place for it. Plenty of other places online to discuss such things.
Other than that, while there are no rules against it (yet), we'd prefer not to drag politics onto the board as it causes way too many arguments, and this isn't the place for it. Plenty of other places online to discuss such things.
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: A.k.a. petition to Donald Trump
But, but....but, where's the fun in that?? ?? ?? ??e_poison wrote:Political talk is okay if it directly relates to kratom advocacy and keeping it legal. In fact, we may even put up a subforum for advocacy - a place to discuss legal issues, petitions, laws, etc. That way those who are interested in the political side of kratom will have a place to talk without dragging it into the general discussion forum.
-
Rnb1987
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 11:30 am
Re: A.k.a. petition to Donald Trump
Thanks I will keep that in mind. This was totally an advocacy thing I just saw something the AKa was doing and I thought everybody was all for the AKA In my mind it really had nothing to do with Trump...But I guess it does. I was totally not trying to start any kind of political argument or discussion I was just letting people know that the AKA is getting together another petitione_poison wrote:Political talk is okay if it directly relates to kratom advocacy and keeping it legal. In fact, we may even put up a subforum for advocacy - a place to discuss legal issues, petitions, laws, etc. That way those who are interested in the political side of kratom will have a place to talk without dragging it into the general discussion forum.
Other than that, while there are no rules against it (yet), we'd prefer not to drag politics onto the board as it causes way too many arguments, and this isn't the place for it. Plenty of other places online to discuss such things.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: A.k.a. petition to Donald Trump
No I get it, you're good. It's good to know what the AKA is doing. No one thinks we should totally ignore current events, but saying that we shouldn't discuss politics was an addition to make sure we don't devolve into frothing maniacs. I encourage anyone to post the current happenings with the AKA, let's just be mindful to not let it get out of hand.Rnb1987 wrote:Thanks I will keep that in mind. This was totally an advocacy thing I just saw something the AKa was doing and I thought everybody was all for the AKA In my mind it really had nothing to do with Trump...But I guess it does. I was totally not trying to start any kind of political argument or discussion I was just letting people know that the AKA is getting together another petition
-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: A.k.a. petition to Donald Trump
You're so bad!!BallzDeep9 wrote:Agree with everyone so far.. don't even mention Dirty Donald here... The Majority in our Democracy, didn't vote for him, and now don't even want him there. He's got NOTHING to-do with Kratom!!
Plus we've got enough drama lately anyway.. IF you wanna discuss "politics and Kratom" in general... it's already broken down, Dems in Congress support kratom.. Repugs in congress tried to BAN kratom.