Quick hot tea question
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Quick hot tea question
I usually mix sunny d,with powder,,but today going to have a cup of hot tea,,first question, does it seem to be more potent? And what is EASIEST way, just pour hot water in my coffee cup,let it steep,,? Add lemon concentrate to water before heating it up? I have tried it before, added honey to sweeten,,I can't remember if it made it more potent or not,,I do remember it was thick, I kept stirring, but I found a strainer,one of those plastic ones with fine mesh,,,, oh too do I up the dose for this method? Having a painful day,I was thinking this may be more effective, ,,thanks!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Quick hot tea question
Thanks for the reminder Oletimer, I need to make some more Crushed Leaf Tea! BUT... I never drink mine Hot. Always put in fridge, love it Ice Cold!
Quick Question huh, lol I see about ten questions.. ?
I mean ppl have lots of questions about making tea and stuff. I use a large Pyrex glass thing inside a pot of boiling water, so a double boiler setup and I leave it going for at least 1 hour, then I might do another wash w/ powder for another hour. Most tea recipes I have seen, recommend simmering your kratom for a LONG long time, at least 1-2 hours.... Then you have to Filter it. I have used a stainless Tea Filter, I have used a muslin Kava filter, I have also used an old T-Shirt which works just fine! 
It's a lotta work.. SO I try to make at least a Quart of nice strong Tea in the fridge.. That Quart of kratom tea lasts a week or more!
Quick Question huh, lol I see about ten questions.. ?
It's a lotta work.. SO I try to make at least a Quart of nice strong Tea in the fridge.. That Quart of kratom tea lasts a week or more!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Cj3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:37 am
Re: Quick hot tea question
Ballz, or anyone, do you notice a difference between powder and crushed leaf when making tea? I've only used powder, and I enjoy it, but I was wondering if I'm missing anything on the crushed leaf end of things.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Quick hot tea question
Crushed leaf is full spectrum as you get the stem and vein alkaloids as well. Once you try it, you'll see what you're missing with the powder but its hard to explain.Cj3 wrote:Ballz, or anyone, do you notice a difference between powder and crushed leaf when making tea? I've only used powder, and I enjoy it, but I was wondering if I'm missing anything on the crushed leaf end of things.
It just feels....fuller.
I have a bunch of crushed leaf I've gotten from Wot over the years including the much talked about Baik Bali. If you want to make a small trade I'm open to it. I would want super premium leaf as this Bali is extinct and super fire. I think even Ballz would agree with that. Also Wot has posted tutorials on MM for his method of making tea which works great.
EDIT : I still have ONE unopened two pack of the Lucky tea bags with "tea extract" (who knows what it really is) that I was thinking of auctioning. If you've ever had it, you know it KICKS! it is extinct as well. I've actually spoken with the owner of the now defunct Lucky Kratom and he said even though people always ask him to start making that again, he's not going to. Good luck finding that stuff ANYWHERE. Its seriously pretty awesome stuff, whatever it is...
-
Cj3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:37 am
Re: Quick hot tea question
Its a kratom extract for tea? I may be interested.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Quick hot tea question
No its a teabag with 1 point something grams of crushed Leaf and some "tea extract" in with the crushed leaf. I'm not sure, I've been holding on to it for a while now, its in my doomsday.stash.Cj3 wrote:Its a kratom extract for tea? I may be interested.