Nausea/upset stomach
-
Every1jockzjay
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm
Nausea/upset stomach
So yesterday about a half hour after my dose I started getting a very upset stomach. It lasted all night and it sucked lol. I’m prone to “loose stools” from various foods so I guess I would say I have a weak stomach...this morning I waited till I was up about 3 hrs before I took a small shot about 2 grams.. my stomach was still a bit upset but not too abnormal and it made me nauseous and the upset stomach is back.
Obviously the thing to do it not to take anymore today, buttttttt I would like to know if other people experience this and what they do to help it... only thing I’ve found is a thread on acid reflux and I def don’t have the reflux, it’s just in the stomach... guna go grab some pepto and maybe Prilosec see if it helps
Obviously the thing to do it not to take anymore today, buttttttt I would like to know if other people experience this and what they do to help it... only thing I’ve found is a thread on acid reflux and I def don’t have the reflux, it’s just in the stomach... guna go grab some pepto and maybe Prilosec see if it helps
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Nausea/upset stomach
I don't get nausea from kratom but it does tear up my stomach and make it very acidic. I take tagamet everyday for this. I was taking Prilosec until I started hearing and reading information about how bad it can be to take those medications full time so I switch to tagamet.
-
Every1jockzjay
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm
Re: Nausea/upset stomach
So frequent kratom use can raise acidity and mess your stomach up. will having a high acidity in your stomach kill off alkaloids before they reach ur intestines? Just a crazy thought maybe that’s why acv is a potentiator?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Nausea/upset stomach
Not sure. All I know is, I mixed my dose of kratom into warm water one day and hit it with a Ph test strip. It was VERY acidic, something like 2.5Every1jockzjay wrote:So frequent kratom use can raise acidity and mess your stomach up. will having a high acidity in your stomach kill off alkaloids before they reach ur intestines? Just a crazy thought maybe that’s why acv is a potentiator?
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Nausea/upset stomach
Now did you try testing once you add braggs apple cider vinegar? I hear it goes back to 7 PH level which is what most humans should have to be balanced and not acidic, most people think lemon is acidic but inside body it goes up to balance, now baking soda is auto 9ph level even if you use very little, wonder if any tried with their kratom? Coca cola is zero acidic, yes 0, you can only imagine what it does to your bones and body. It be nice if we can play with acidics and test ph levels. Even grapefruit juice, if it changes ph level?herbalhippie wrote:Not sure. All I know is, I mixed my dose of kratom into warm water one day and hit it with a Ph test strip. It was VERY acidic, something like 2.5Every1jockzjay wrote:So frequent kratom use can raise acidity and mess your stomach up. will having a high acidity in your stomach kill off alkaloids before they reach ur intestines? Just a crazy thought maybe that’s why acv is a potentiator?
Kratom user since 2014!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Nausea/upset stomach
I've heard that drinking lemon juice in hot water in the morning will raise your ph. Funny how that works.