Smiley Time Kilos
-
Magnum_Dorkus
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 6:01 pm
Smiley Time Kilos
Hey guys, based on your recommendations, I tried Smiley Time and I found some reds and yellows I enjoy. I'd like to order a kilo of a few different ones, but I've had some bad experiences with bulk orders before, so I wanted to see if anyone had experience buying kilos from STH? Was it still as good quality as the smaller batches?
For example, I ordered from Mitragaia before and never had much of a problem, until the last time I ordered some smaller packs of yellows and a kilo of Plantation Red MD. They were all chock full of cinnamon. You could smell it and you could taste it. I'd like to avoid this type of experience again if possible. Lol
For example, I ordered from Mitragaia before and never had much of a problem, until the last time I ordered some smaller packs of yellows and a kilo of Plantation Red MD. They were all chock full of cinnamon. You could smell it and you could taste it. I'd like to avoid this type of experience again if possible. Lol
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Smiley Time Kilos
Smiley dont make samples fire and sell shit, you get what samples are. So if you had supergreen # 3 sample your kilo will be the same, but his SG#3 is 250g limit i think. But if you liked something just make sure its the same batch as sample when you get a kilo, because same names new products can get you off track and confused. I like Liza, smiley and SOSA, so if you liked any sample or any other vendor samples, double check with vendor owner that it is same batch number before you get a kilo if you are worried. Stay away from shady vendors too, and vendors that have bad customer service stay away 100% , you already know they doing something shady if they ignore you.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
Magnum_Dorkus
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 6:01 pm
Re: Smiley Time Kilos
Thanks! I'll be sure to check batch numbers!
Yeah I'm fairly new to Kratom and just found this forum about a week ago, so I was pretty limited to Gaia and Happy Hippo because I didn't know any other vendors. Now I'm on an ordering spree, trying to find the best vendors and strains for me lol
Thanks for your help!
Yeah I'm fairly new to Kratom and just found this forum about a week ago, so I was pretty limited to Gaia and Happy Hippo because I didn't know any other vendors. Now I'm on an ordering spree, trying to find the best vendors and strains for me lol
Thanks for your help!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Smiley Time Kilos
Magnum_Dorkus wrote: I was pretty limited to Gaia and Happy Hippo because I didn't know any other vendors. Now I'm on an ordering spree, trying to find the best vendors and strains for me lol
Fun, isn't it?
Before I found Reddit and the good vendors I had been ordering ounces for outrageous amounts of money from Google sellers. Then when I discovered the Reddit vendors I was all KILOS!! MORE KILOS!! I must have bought 3 or 4 kilos in the first week.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Smiley Time Kilos
Yeah I was buying from mmmspeciosa and thinking what I was buying was cheap, because I was hooked on painkillers and kratom was so much more affordable in contrast. I had heard about much cheaper kratom than mmm on the KC forums, but I figured there's no way it would be good quality if it was that cheap, so i didn't research further. I didn't look much into it until years later...I eventually found double m on the last few days before the ban, and snagged a link here, very lucky.
In a way, I'm glad that my first impression was a good one, even though it was an expensive lesson. Its definitely better than my first time getting bunk or leaf that made me sick and turned me off of kratom forever. It all worked out in the end.
On topic, Smiley's kilos are a wise choice, can't go wrong. His super green malay was my favorite, even more so than sg 3
In a way, I'm glad that my first impression was a good one, even though it was an expensive lesson. Its definitely better than my first time getting bunk or leaf that made me sick and turned me off of kratom forever. It all worked out in the end.
On topic, Smiley's kilos are a wise choice, can't go wrong. His super green malay was my favorite, even more so than sg 3
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Smiley Time Kilos
Mmm speciosa kinda sucks., I ordered from them because I could get three ounces delivered for $14. But the quality is poor. I thought it might be good because they want $12 an ounce.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Smiley Time Kilos
Received two kilos from STH (2nd round of kg ordering in past 2 weeks) yesterday afternoon. I purchased most of it based on the sample pack ordered about a month ago (others based on reviews in this forum). I sampled them last and this morning and they are every bit as good (perhaps a tinge better) than the month old samples. I think this new batch of PMD is slightly better.
Is this always the case, maybe not due to possible quality fluctuations between batches. However, you can contact STH and ask. They are straight up. I'm very pleased with the service and products.
Is this always the case, maybe not due to possible quality fluctuations between batches. However, you can contact STH and ask. They are straight up. I'm very pleased with the service and products.
-
Sapphire.Beach
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:43 am
Re: Smiley Time Kilos
beathappening wrote:Yeah I was buying from mmmspeciosa and thinking what I was buying was cheap, because I was hooked on painkillers and kratom was so much more affordable in contrast. I had heard about much cheaper kratom than mmm on the KC forums, but I figured there's no way it would be good quality if it was that cheap, so i didn't research further. I didn't look much into it until years later...I eventually found double m on the last few days before the ban, and snagged a link here, very lucky.
In a way, I'm glad that my first impression was a good one, even though it was an expensive lesson. Its definitely better than my first time getting bunk or leaf that made me sick and turned me off of kratom forever. It all worked out in the end.
On topic, Smiley's kilos are a wise choice, can't go wrong. His super green malay was my favorite, even more so than sg 3
Where do you order from currently? I've been a customer of MMM for years and I'm just tired of the prices and hassle of paying via Venmo!