How many times a day do you dose?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

How many times a day do you dose?

Post by Lambeezy »

I used to dose 3 times a day.. took a 3 month t break and since I’ve started again I’ve stayed at 2 because I feel like effects are better. But I’m having problems sleeping if I dose too early.. start feeling crappy within 8 hours.. any tips? I thought about agmatine but I heard it takes away from the positives of your dose.
unsocialworker
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 10:55 am

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by unsocialworker »

I keep my doses about twelve hours apart. If my endometriosis pain is really bad, I'll take another dose during the afternoon.
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by Theanine »

Lambeezy wrote:I used to dose 3 times a day.. took a 3 month t break and since I’ve started again I’ve stayed at 2 because I feel like effects are better. But I’m having problems sleeping if I dose too early.. start feeling crappy within 8 hours.. any tips? I thought about agmatine but I heard it takes away from the positives of your dose.
Search Opioid Tolerance Reversal on any search engine or inside the forum. There are substances, mostly NMDA antagonists, that reverse your tolerance to Kratom. They include bioavailable Magnesium, Cat's Claw, DXM, Agmatine, DLPA, etc. You should find the combination and dose that works for you. I know that this method works because I have taken Kratom for over a year now, 20 to 30 grams per day split between about 4 to 6 doses, so not a light user. I still get the same effects I have gotten on my Kratom honeymoon. And on yeah, no withdrawals, not at 8, 10 or 12 hour points. It seems to me that I have beat the tolerance monster, but I must be vigilant with my supplement scheduling. I took a few days off of tolerance reversal, just to see if its all in my head, sure enough within 4 or 5 days, barely any effects from Kratom, and quite a bit of withdrawals which actually begin at around a 6 hour point post dosing, at 12 hours, I am quite miserable. Luckily, only a couple of days after adding back my tolerance regiment, all was well again, each morning dose feels like the first ever and continues to give effects the rest of the day, and like I mentioned, nearly zero withdrawals. By the way, Myrrh oil (NOT blended) or Black Seed oil (Nigella Sativa) will stop your withdrawals cold! Took a few months to figure it out, combining with Frankincense increases that effect. You know, frankincense and myrrh...

You can believe me, or you can disbelieve me, although I have no reason to lie. In the end, it is you who suffers the consequences of all that you do to yourself, not your doctor or a forum buddy. So, best of luck to you and all!
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by Lambeezy »

Theanine wrote:
Lambeezy wrote:I used to dose 3 times a day.. took a 3 month t break and since I’ve started again I’ve stayed at 2 because I feel like effects are better. But I’m having problems sleeping if I dose too early.. start feeling crappy within 8 hours.. any tips? I thought about agmatine but I heard it takes away from the positives of your dose.
Search Opioid Tolerance Reversal on any search engine or inside the forum. There are substances, mostly NMDA antagonists, that reverse your tolerance to Kratom. They include bioavailable Magnesium, Cat's Claw, DXM, Agmatine, DLPA, etc. You should find the combination and dose that works for you. I know that this method works because I have taken Kratom for over a year now, 20 to 30 grams per day split between about 4 to 6 doses, so not a light user. I still get the same effects I have gotten on my Kratom honeymoon. And on yeah, no withdrawals, not at 8, 10 or 12 hour points. It seems to me that I have beat the tolerance monster, but I must be vigilant with my supplement scheduling. I took a few days off of tolerance reversal, just to see if its all in my head, sure enough within 4 or 5 days, barely any effects from Kratom, and quite a bit of withdrawals which actually begin at around a 6 hour point post dosing, at 12 hours, I am quite miserable. Luckily, only a couple of days after adding back my tolerance regiment, all was well again, each morning dose feels like the first ever and continues to give effects the rest of the day, and like I mentioned, nearly zero withdrawals. By the way, Myrrh oil (NOT blended) or Black Seed oil (Nigella Sativa) will stop your withdrawals cold! Took a few months to figure it out, combining with Frankincense increases that effect. You know, frankincense and myrrh...

You can believe me, or you can disbelieve me, although I have no reason to lie. In the end, it is you who suffers the consequences of all that you do to yourself, not your doctor or a forum buddy. So, best of luck to you and all!
What type of magnesium do you take? I have black seed oil I used it when stopping kratom for a while. How much do you take of that?
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by Theanine »

Lambeezy wrote:What type of magnesium do you take? I have black seed oil I used it when stopping kratom for a while. How much do you take of that?
Magnesium Glycinate, Magnesium Malate, Magnesium Orothate, Magnesium Lysinate, etc are all bioavailable, I prefer the Malate kind because of the Malic Acid benefits.
Nigella Sativa is trickier because most brands have a very low chemical profile and are blended with regular oils. I recommend the Freshfield black seed oil as it is standardized for the Thymoquinone at a minimum of 1.6%, which is an opioid. Full dose is 1 teaspoon (5 ml). Beware though, since it is also an opioid, there is the cross tolerance to Kratom. Myrrh oil might actually be better as an adjunct to Kratom, just ensure that it is of proper quality and NOT blended with some cheap oil (most are).
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by herbalhippie »

I bumped up my dose a few months ago from .75 4-5x/day to 1 - 1.25 4-5x/day. Started not feeling it much so I took a 3 or 4 day tolerance break a while back and now I've lowered my dose to .75 and there it's going to sit no matter what.

I've been taking moringa, it's a CYP3A4 inhibitor so will potentiate kratom a bit.
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by Theanine »

herbalhippie wrote:I bumped up my dose a few months ago from .75 4-5x/day to 1 - 1.25 4-5x/day. Started not feeling it much so I took a 3 or 4 day tolerance break a while back and now I've lowered my dose to .75 and there it's going to sit no matter what.

I've been taking moringa, it's a CYP3A4 inhibitor so will potentiate kratom a bit.
WOW, I must admit, I am envious of your level of dosing, kudos to you! I mean 4 grams per day is very low and inexpensive.

Taking breaks is the way. Taking tolerance reducers while you're on the break is the ultimate in defeating tolerance.

Which CYP3A inhibitor are you taking? How is Moringa in your personal experience? Does it potentiate Kratom? Probably not, or does it?

I know that it is full of nutrients.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Theanine wrote:There are substances, mostly NMDA antagonists, that reverse your tolerance to Kratom. They include bioavailable Magnesium, Cat's Claw, DXM, Agmatine, DLPA, etc. You should find the combination and dose that works for you. I know that this method works because I have taken Kratom for over a year now, 20 to 30 grams per day split between about 4 to 6 doses, so not a light user....
thanks man you're really posting some interesting stuff there. In the Agmatine thread also, your advice about importance of taking Agmatine overnight on a balanced schedule.. might really do the trick. I've had some difficulty finding the right dosage for Agmatine. Also.. any thoughts about Low Dose Naltrexone, or even ULDN ? There is quite a bit of info posted on Reddit for that. Can be ordered without a Rx online.

I've cut down my kratom daily intake, < 6g per day total, split into twice per day. 8-)
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by herbalhippie »

Theanine wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:I bumped up my dose a few months ago from .75 4-5x/day to 1 - 1.25 4-5x/day. Started not feeling it much so I took a 3 or 4 day tolerance break a while back and now I've lowered my dose to .75 and there it's going to sit no matter what.

I've been taking moringa, it's a CYP3A4 inhibitor so will potentiate kratom a bit.
Which CYP3A inhibitor are you taking? How is Moringa in your personal experience? Does it potentiate Kratom? Probably not, or does it?

I know that it is full of nutrients.
I think it may potentiate, a bit anyway. I'm not taking large amounts of moringa, just 2 capsules in the morning.
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by Theanine »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
Theanine wrote:There are substances, mostly NMDA antagonists, that reverse your tolerance to Kratom. They include bioavailable Magnesium, Cat's Claw, DXM, Agmatine, DLPA, etc. You should find the combination and dose that works for you. I know that this method works because I have taken Kratom for over a year now, 20 to 30 grams per day split between about 4 to 6 doses, so not a light user....
thanks man you're really posting some interesting stuff there. In the Agmatine thread also, your advice about importance of taking Agmatine overnight on a balanced schedule.. might really do the trick. I've had some difficulty finding the right dosage for Agmatine. Also.. any thoughts about Low Dose Naltrexone, or even ULDN ? There is quite a bit of info posted on Reddit for that. Can be ordered without a Rx online.

I've cut down my kratom daily intake, < 6g per day total, split into twice per day. 8-)
With Agmatine, I find that a quarter of a measured teaspoon (600 mg) is a perfect dose. I take mine before going to bed as doesn't seem to interfere with my sleep. Also, I cycle it as is suggested. Sometimes, I only take it every other day. Sometimes, I skip a week and use another tolerance reducer instead. The thing about the Mitragynine is that it is a tolerance reducer in and of itself, that is what makes it so amazing and has the pharmaceutical industry reeling, it has the potential to end an opiate epidemic. Analogues will be created with similar pharmaceutical profiles as the Mitragynine, but thats not what the big Pharma wants, obviously. An opioid which reverses opioid tolerance!?! Game changer.

Naltrexone, an opiate antagonist, is something that I am yet to attempt. It would have to be in the ULDN format, microdosing is the key here. Based on the research that I have read, microscopic doses of opiate antagonists definitely reduce one's tolerance. The problem is their side effects consisting of well, dysphoria. One can think of it as an enhanced withdrawal process. Withdrawals greatly reduce one's opiate tolerance, opiate antagonists take it even further. It would be worthwhile to attempt. Taken after your last dose of the day with at least 8 hour break until your next Kratom dose. In fact, one could take the Naltrexone WITH their Kratom. Why? Because it will block Kratom's main opioid effects while preserving the rest, including its natural opioid antagonism which other alkaloids in Kratom provide. Also, Naltrexone would only block the opioid properties of Mitragyine and not its opiate antagonist/reversal properties. So, there really is no point in even skipping Kratom dosing with this, except that your Kratom + Naltrexone dose would simply not provide you with a regular mood lift that Kratom normally offers, a worthy sacrifice methinks.

6 grams per day is great as I am at 20. However, I have gotten to the point where its side effects are nearly non existent, that takes a lot of supplementing, but I am willing to do it....
herbalhippie wrote:
Theanine wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:I bumped up my dose a few months ago from .75 4-5x/day to 1 - 1.25 4-5x/day. Started not feeling it much so I took a 3 or 4 day tolerance break a while back and now I've lowered my dose to .75 and there it's going to sit no matter what.

I've been taking moringa, it's a CYP3A4 inhibitor so will potentiate kratom a bit.
Which CYP3A inhibitor are you taking? How is Moringa in your personal experience? Does it potentiate Kratom? Probably not, or does it?

I know that it is full of nutrients.
I think it may potentiate, a bit anyway. I'm not taking large amounts of moringa, just 2 capsules in the morning.
I might give it a go even though I already consume quite a bit of herbal supplements.
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by e_poison »

Great info, Theanine!

I used to take kratom 3x per day, but for the last few months I’ve scaled it back to 2 doses per day. My burns are noticeably much better after I went from 3 to 2. I also do 24-48 hour tolerance break every once in a while when I feel the kratom losing potency. Going to try magnesium soon and see if it helps with reverse tolerance.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by Lambeezy »

Theanine wrote:
Lambeezy wrote:What type of magnesium do you take? I have black seed oil I used it when stopping kratom for a while. How much do you take of that?
Magnesium Glycinate, Magnesium Malate, Magnesium Orothate, Magnesium Lysinate, etc are all bioavailable, I prefer the Malate kind because of the Malic Acid benefits.
Nigella Sativa is trickier because most brands have a very low chemical profile and are blended with regular oils. I recommend the Freshfield black seed oil as it is standardized for the Thymoquinone at a minimum of 1.6%, which is an opioid. Full dose is 1 teaspoon (5 ml). Beware though, since it is also an opioid, there is the cross tolerance to Kratom. Myrrh oil might actually be better as an adjunct to Kratom, just ensure that it is of proper quality and NOT blended with some cheap oil (most are).
I have magnesium citrate, what is your opinion on it?
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by Theanine »

Lambeezy wrote:
Theanine wrote:
Lambeezy wrote:What type of magnesium do you take? I have black seed oil I used it when stopping kratom for a while. How much do you take of that?
Magnesium Glycinate, Magnesium Malate, Magnesium Orothate, Magnesium Lysinate, etc are all bioavailable, I prefer the Malate kind because of the Malic Acid benefits.
Nigella Sativa is trickier because most brands have a very low chemical profile and are blended with regular oils. I recommend the Freshfield black seed oil as it is standardized for the Thymoquinone at a minimum of 1.6%, which is an opioid. Full dose is 1 teaspoon (5 ml). Beware though, since it is also an opioid, there is the cross tolerance to Kratom. Myrrh oil might actually be better as an adjunct to Kratom, just ensure that it is of proper quality and NOT blended with some cheap oil (most are).
I have magnesium citrate, what is your opinion on it?
Magnesium Citrate is quite acceptable for our purpose. While not having the greatest bioavailability, the citric acid in it has its own purpose in Kratom activation. Of course, it must be added directly into your Kratom dose as Citric Acid further breaks down the walls of the plant allowing for fuller and faster alkaloid release in the stomach. I personally use lemon juice for that purpose which also eliminates any long term gastro intestinal issues with kratom. One form of Magnesium, Oxide -- gets absorbed at a rate of less than 10% but since it draws water into your GI tract, it may be useful for constipation, nothing else.

Reference: "Magnesium citrate had high solubility even in water (55%) and was substantially more soluble than magnesium oxide in all states of acid secretion."
User avatar
SimonBcv
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:47 pm

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by SimonBcv »

Theanine, so what is your standard administration for reducing tolerance?
Do you take 1 teaspoon (5grams) Freshfield Black Seed Oil in the morning and 600 MG Magnesium Malate?
Or do you take them before every kratom dose?
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by CatfatherB »

I read on r/kratom that someone halved their dose using olive leaf extract, has anyone had any success with this? :ugeek:
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by Theanine »

CatfatherB wrote:I read on r/kratom that someone halved their dose using olive leaf extract, has anyone had any success with this? :ugeek:


Hmmm, interesting..... https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... tolerance/

PS: Just ordered some from the Amazon, why not? It's only $8 for 120 pills at 500 mg standardized for 15% Oleuropein (75 mg). Decent brand too, Swanson. It will be here Tomorrow.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0056Z01GW/

When do you take it? Does it at all diminish Kratom's effects if you take it simultaneously? Thats a big one, I am very careful of what I take with Kratom or before it, there are many things that interfere with its complex web of effects. I usually take my Turmeric at night, after my last dose. I shall add this to the regimen, there is much more to it of course. Previous poster has asked me about it and I will write up a cohesive answer by Tomorrow.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by CatfatherB »

Thanks, Theanine I just picked up a bottle of O.L.E. from "now" supplements, I've been afraid of taking it with my dose, afraid it may null the effects like agmatine did.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

I recommend the Freshfield black seed oil as it is standardized for the Thymoquinone at a minimum of 1.6%, which is an opioid.
Interesting. When I ordered BSO, around 18 months ago, there were VERY few choices.. Amazing Herbs was like the only thing available.. Now it's become a huge fad - Boom dozens of BSO products! All making claims of purity and potency, of course! :lol:. Freshfield and some others claim high Thymoquinone, none are standardized..? But its nice to have a selection! Amazon also sells the imported Turkish stuff now? I might try some of this:

https://www.amazon.com/Cold-Pressed-Bla ... &s=gateway
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by Theanine »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
I recommend the Freshfield black seed oil as it is standardized for the Thymoquinone at a minimum of 1.6%, which is an opioid.
Interesting. When I ordered BSO, around 18 months ago, there were VERY few choices.. Amazing Herbs was like the only thing available.. Now it's become a huge fad - Boom dozens of BSO products! All making claims of purity and potency, of course! :lol:. Freshfield and some others claim high Thymoquinone, none are standardized..? But its nice to have a selection! Amazon also sells the imported Turkish stuff now? I might try some of this:

https://www.amazon.com/Cold-Pressed-Bla ... &s=gateway
This is the Freshfield brand which I buy and recommend, it is actually standardized for a minimum of 1.6% Thymoquinone, but actually has around 4%, which is the highest in the industry. Trust me, I checked, there is no better black seed oil available in retail. This means that each teaspoon (5 ml/cc/g) contains about 200 mg of Thymoquinone, which is quite a hefty dose, so much so that I only take a half of teaspoon of this brand, its like the Maeng Da of Black Seed Oil :shock: It has actually just gone down in price on Amazon as they fluctuate. I got in on 4 bottles when it hit $16, got one free too. :D It sounds like I am shilling for that brand, but I am not, it is just that good.

On a side note, is there Kratom oil? If so, I want!

PS: I only take the Black Seed Oil INSTEAD of my regular Kratom dose, not with it. For example, a few hours after my last dose of the day. I do not see the point in taking it simultaneously as both have opioid activity and there is cross tolerance. Taking BSO instead of Kratom is not the same as taking a break from Kratom as the BSO has tolerance/addiction issues of its own, just like ALL opiates, to differing degrees.
CatfatherB wrote:Thanks, Theanine I just picked up a bottle of O.L.E. from "now" supplements, I've been afraid of taking it with my dose, afraid it may null the effects like agmatine did.
Have you noticed that the NOW brand of the Olive Leaf Extract only has 6% Oleuropein versus 20% in the Swanson brand for less money, that is a huge difference in active compounds. 30 mg in the NOW brand and 100 mg in the Swanson one, three fold. Some of the extracts standardized to 40% Oleuropein, but they are far more expensive.
Although NOW is a good brand, I think they are betting on people just not noticing the low standardization....

I would recommend the Swanson brand instead, which is also very reputable:

https://www.amazon.com/Swanson-Olive-Ex ... 0056Z01GW/
User avatar
SimonBcv
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:47 pm

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by SimonBcv »

Hey Theanine, what do you think about Magnesium "Right Aid" brand, It's very affordable & is made out of Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Gluconate, I take it to avoid constipation when using Kratom (250mg per 1 gram of kratom powder).
Does it also help to combat the tolerance? Or should I switch to Magnesium Malate?
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by Theanine »

SimonBcv wrote:Hey Theanine, what do you think about Magnesium "Right Aid" brand, It's very affordable & is made out of "Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Gluconate), I take it to avoid constipation when taking Kratom (250mg per 1 gram of kratom powder).
Does it also help to combat the tolerance? Or should I switch to Magnesium Malate?
Magnesium Oxide has very low absorption rates and is therefore useless for tolerance reduction. It is useful if you're constipated because it does its work in the GI tract, it is effective but travels nowhere else in your body. So, keep using the Oxide for your purpose and add a different form of Magnesium, even Citrate/Malate would do. Also, try to avoid pharmacy store supplement brands, they tend to be crappy and overpriced.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by brave777 »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
I recommend the Freshfield black seed oil as it is standardized for the Thymoquinone at a minimum of 1.6%, which is an opioid.
Interesting. When I ordered BSO, around 18 months ago, there were VERY few choices.. Amazing Herbs was like the only thing available.. Now it's become a huge fad - Boom dozens of BSO products! All making claims of purity and potency, of course! :lol:. Freshfield and some others claim high Thymoquinone, none are standardized..? But its nice to have a selection! Amazon also sells the imported Turkish stuff now? I might try some of this:

https://www.amazon.com/Cold-Pressed-Bla ... &s=gateway

I did buy this and been using 4 days strait, i can feel the difference day and night, i know its not recommended to take with kratom, but i am a testing guy, i did take it with kratom. All the way from first dose, i felt it boosted kratom effects by 30% each time. Will it jack up my tolerance like crazy taking them both together? I like how this brand of FreshField makes me feel.... Ballz thanks for pointing this out, will def buy again..
Kratom user since 2014!
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by brave777 »

Theanine wrote:
Lambeezy wrote:What type of magnesium do you take? I have black seed oil I used it when stopping kratom for a while. How much do you take of that?
Magnesium Glycinate, Magnesium Malate, Magnesium Orothate, Magnesium Lysinate, etc are all bioavailable, I prefer the Malate kind because of the Malic Acid benefits.
Nigella Sativa is trickier because most brands have a very low chemical profile and are blended with regular oils. I recommend the Freshfield black seed oil as it is standardized for the Thymoquinone at a minimum of 1.6%, which is an opioid. Full dose is 1 teaspoon (5 ml). Beware though, since it is also an opioid, there is the cross tolerance to Kratom. Myrrh oil might actually be better as an adjunct to Kratom, just ensure that it is of proper quality and NOT blended with some cheap oil (most are).
Thanks for the info Theanine, can you reccomand highest quality of Myrrh Oil? price not a problem, i want best one. Thank you.

I have bunch crap that didnt work standing on shelf, thats why prefer get highest quality when it comes to things like that.
Kratom user since 2014!
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by Theanine »

brave777 wrote:Thanks for the info Theanine, can you reccomand highest quality of Myrrh Oil? price not a problem, i want best one. Thank you.

I have bunch crap that didnt work standing on shelf, thats why prefer get highest quality when it comes to things like that.
No worries! Here is the absolutely BEST Myrrh that you can buy, obviously it is expensive:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QU4BMBG

It is by Plant Therapy, they produce the most high quality end product. None of the oils are blended. Start with a couple of drops (100 mg) mixed with any carrier oil or you can inhale it on its own. There are many ways this can be consumed, you will figure it out. I put a drop or two in my morning tea....
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: How many times a day do you dose?

Post by brave777 »

Thank you very much, i have some Jojoba Oil 100% pure collecting dust, i will add a drop or 2 too it and use it topical. I always put shit on my face, no wonder family members wonder why my skin so good looking. I make tea all the time, will test it out as well. I am like you, i love collecting top notch stuff, just like fire kratom. :)
Kratom user since 2014!
Post Reply