Best crushed leaf?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Every1jockzjay
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Best crushed leaf?

Post by Every1jockzjay »

Anybody get killer crushed leaf lately? Couldn’t find a recent thread and looking for an old one wouldn’t help lol. I can barely take a gram of strait leaf anymore without barreling over In pain 2 hrs later. I’m somewhat new to tea, never had crushed. Really hoping to find the best! Ty
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Best crushed leaf?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Every1jockzjay wrote:I’m somewhat new to tea, never had crushed. Really hoping to find the best! Ty
EDIT: Best crushed leaf? How about.... ANY crushed :?

I looked around, Two Weeks ago for crushed leaf and... Organic Alkaloids! https://organicalkaloids.com/collections/frontpage

Well.. That was Two Weeks ago. Now.... it's all GONE ? Sorry. They had 3 different kinds of Crushed Leaf, I swear - maybe Email them? They also changed the website. Shoot. That's kratom and the good stuff goes FAST.. Getting very hard to find any crushed anywhere.. Without looking I'd suggest you try Kratomind ? Just a guess, as I bought crushed from them last year. Good luck. :|
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Best crushed leaf?

Post by CatfatherB »

You can always try your luck with Canopy? They have the Red Remahan m.d. crushed leaf, it's been there for a long time now? :)
Every1jockzjay
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: Best crushed leaf?

Post by Every1jockzjay »

After I made the post I looked around and realized it’s non existent lol... How long did the kratom one order take to get delivered? I’ll check out canopy and email the vendor u mentioned
Kinda funny how there’s none around I would think every vendor would have at least 1 crushed option laying around
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Best crushed leaf?

Post by acejestyr15 »

I have never personally tried it but I know Herbal RVA usually carries a Red Crushed and a Green Crushed option, maybe check there?!
heme2016
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:51 am
Location: Brighton, CO

Re: Best crushed leaf?

Post by heme2016 »

I have tried Herbal RVA green crushed leaf and found it decent for pain relief, with some mood boost. Not as good as Wot's crushed green bali or thai was (a pity Wot is done with vending), but the RVA crushed green is pretty good. Makes remarkably nasty tasting tea, though.

Gotta like RVA's minimalist approach to strain names... "It's green, and it's crushed leaf. What shall we call it? Hmmm...."
HappyHulu
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:43 pm

Re: Best crushed leaf?

Post by HappyHulu »

heme2016 wrote:I have tried Herbal RVA green crushed leaf and found it decent for pain relief, with some mood boost. Not as good as Wot's crushed green bali or thai was (a pity Wot is done with vending), but the RVA crushed green is pretty good. Makes remarkably nasty tasting tea, though.

Gotta like RVA's minimalist approach to strain names... "It's green, and it's crushed leaf. What shall we call it? Hmmm...."
Have to agree with you, heme, on Wot's CL. I have a bunch of CL from a lot of diff vendors, including TB's 2017 Red Bali and Green Malay... his is right up there. RVA is just okay. Btw, back when I purchased RVA's green CL, it was labeled Green Hulu. :D All stocked up on Wot's Green and Red Bali! ;)
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Best crushed leaf?

Post by guitartodd77 »

How do I order Wot's CL?
heme2016
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:51 am
Location: Brighton, CO

Re: Best crushed leaf?

Post by heme2016 »

guitartodd77 wrote:How do I order Wot's CL?
Unfortunately, Wot's not vending at present. He did a specialty business of crushed leaf, and the combination of the usual hassles of being a vendor, and extra issues from working with a niche market, apparently were just more trouble than it was worth.
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Best crushed leaf?

Post by guitartodd77 »

heme2016 wrote:
guitartodd77 wrote:How do I order Wot's CL?
Unfortunately, Wot's not vending at present. He did a specialty business of crushed leaf, and the combination of the usual hassles of being a vendor, and extra issues from working with a niche market, apparently were just more trouble than it was worth.
Too bad. Sounds like Wot's had a good thing starting. I can only imagine the huge challenges with customer sat, processing payments, import variables and Fed/State/Local regulation just to name a few off the top of my head. I'm sure there a many other significant and unique obstacles that our vendors face on a regular basis.

Thank you for answering my question
Every1jockzjay
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: Best crushed leaf?

Post by Every1jockzjay »

Kratom og has green Aceh crushed... think I’ll give it a shot
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Best crushed leaf?

Post by guitartodd77 »

Thanks. I gave up on trying to order from KOG. Had a few emails with Madison, got things lined up on my end and then zero response since. I was curious about a few strains but I'm happy with Smiley Time, BB, Soultanic, MitraMan, Oties, Speciosa Life, Liza's and Hudson Valley. All of them have been awesome and I'm happy to re-direct my spend to them and the excellent service that they offer. I figured K-OG isn't taking any new customers and thats fine. It would've been nice to at least get a response stating something like that but i've moved on.

None the less, thank you for the recommendation.
Post Reply