Liza’s Botanicals contact?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
xOMERTAx
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 11:20 pm

Liza’s Botanicals contact?

Post by xOMERTAx »

Trying to order from Liza’s for the first time and can’t find a way to contact them. My problem is that I’ve added a few things to my cart, but want to remove an item or 2. I don’t see that option. I even leave the page and come back and my cart stays the same. Can keep adding things but not removing.

Any help?

Also! Recommendations from them? I burn only for energy and focus purposes. Looking at white banjo, white Big Bang and happy go lucky
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Liza’s Botanicals contact?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Go back to the item and change hopefully this helps great choices by the way.
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Liza’s Botanicals contact?

Post by guitartodd77 »

xOMERTAx wrote:Trying to order from Liza’s for the first time and can’t find a way to contact them. My problem is that I’ve added a few things to my cart, but want to remove an item or 2. I don’t see that option. I even leave the page and come back and my cart stays the same. Can keep adding things but not removing.

Any help?

Also! Recommendations from them? I burn only for energy and focus purposes. Looking at white banjo, white Big Bang and happy go lucky
Hi xOMERTAx, I've found that Liza's website has an issue with being able to remove items when viewed on phone/mobile browsers. If you are using Chrome, go into the browser options at the top right corner, scroll down and select "desktop site". You will then be able to remove items from your cart.

For focus and energy, I really like Liza's Green Nanga, Green Paragrin and Green Batak. I'm testing Liza's Whites right now but many of them are smooth and easy/euphoric. I really like the W. Banjo and W. Tanjung but they are not super fast. I have an sample of W. Horn from early June (batch 501) that us great but I was informed by a friend that the most recent batch of W .Horn isn't as fast or focused. I have a kilo of it arriving tomorrow. I'll know for certain what the new batch feels like later this week.

Hope this helps.
xOMERTAx
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 11:20 pm

Re: Liza’s Botanicals contact?

Post by xOMERTAx »

Thanks for the reply! I have an order coming today of white Big Bang, White Slippery Rock amd white banjo.

Kinda bummed you mentioned they aren’t as fast.
Post Reply