Extracts and potent kratom
-
Rocktardius
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:21 am
Extracts and potent kratom
I've been trying a lot of different vendors since my old vendor started ordering boogie. I'm currently using both Mitraman and Kats Botanicals.
Kat's is a little more expensive but it's pretty good, but they never seem to have extracts in stock. I'm looking for suggestions on other potent kratom suppliers and someone with good extracts. My doses are very large these days, so if I end up with poor quality kratom I'm taking ungodly amounts of it and I'm trying to cut that down.
Kat's is a little more expensive but it's pretty good, but they never seem to have extracts in stock. I'm looking for suggestions on other potent kratom suppliers and someone with good extracts. My doses are very large these days, so if I end up with poor quality kratom I'm taking ungodly amounts of it and I'm trying to cut that down.
-
Celestial-Oceanic
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am
Re: Extracts and potent kratom
For extracts, the consensus opinion is Magnum Opus and Caleb's Concentrates.
Magnum Opus is known for their Pure Alkaloid extract. It is highly potent and requires a milligram scale for proper dosing.
Caleb's sells Full Spec extract, CO2 super critical, and pure.
Both vendors are highly regarded.
Magnum Opus is known for their Pure Alkaloid extract. It is highly potent and requires a milligram scale for proper dosing.
Caleb's sells Full Spec extract, CO2 super critical, and pure.
Both vendors are highly regarded.
-
Rocktardius
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:21 am
Re: Extracts and potent kratom
How would you dose the pure extract when you take large doses of regular kratom? My average dose is about 12 grams of good kratom, weaker kratom I take 17 to 22.
-
Celestial-Oceanic
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am
Re: Extracts and potent kratom
Like I said, a milligram scale is needed. Without one, there's no real way to dose it. Maybe one could dose volumetric, by mixing a known amount of pure with a known amount of liquid (everclear probably), but the easiest way is with a milligram scale.Rocktardius wrote:How would you dose the pure extract when you take large doses of regular kratom? My average dose is about 12 grams of good kratom, weaker kratom I take 17 to 22.
I'm not sure how to calculate the equivalence between the pure and leaf. Your plain leaf doses are very high, so what works for some people who use "normal" doses may not work for you.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Extracts and potent kratom
We see this a LOT. I mean it's your life, what the hell. Kratom contains competitive opioid antagonists, that bind to the receptors in your brain.. Also known as a Ceiling Effect. The more you take, the less you feel, so "Less is More".Rocktardius wrote: My average dose is about 12 grams of good kratom, weaker kratom I take 17 to 22.
Spend $35 per Gram for Pure Alkaloids, you're supposed to use a Milligram scale, and take it WITH plain leaf kratom. I've heard dopers complain, EVEN pure extract is not good enough
Solution: Sounds like maybe you're looking for something else? Kratom is pretty MILD compared to drugs.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Rocktardius
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:21 am
Re: Extracts and potent kratom
I've been off all drugs, including dope for nearly 3 years now. Sure my inner junkie wants the best buzz possible. But I mostly take kratom now to get me through the work day. I have a displaced shoulder blade and carpal tunnel in both hands. I'm mostly asking about extracts/better vendors so I can continue taking smaller doses and getting the most out of it. It's a pretty expensive habit at this point.