Botanical Bunny White MD 13

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
KappinKrater
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:40 am

Botanical Bunny White MD 13

Post by KappinKrater »

I just ordered 250 grams of White md 13 and I’m wondering if anyone has tried it? BB normally has great leaf just was curious.
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Botanical Bunny White MD 13

Post by Theanine »

KappinKrater wrote:I just ordered 250 grams of White md 13 and I’m wondering if anyone has tried it? BB normally has great leaf just was curious.
Hello, welcome to the best Kratom forum on the net!

You know, next time, ask for a strain review BEFORE your purchase. :mrgreen:

Just giving you a hard time ;)
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: Botanical Bunny White MD 13

Post by Ezriderx2x »

KappinKrater wrote:I just ordered 250 grams of White md 13 and I’m wondering if anyone has tried it? BB normally has great leaf just was curious.
Tried it this morning. It was underwhelming. Not much speed, more slight energy and slight mood lift. Not one I will reorder, but again this is just after one try.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Botanical Bunny White MD 13

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Theanine wrote:You know, next time, ask for a strain review BEFORE your purchase. :mrgreen:
This is a weird common thing, I've noticed for YEARS.. going back to Reddit:
  • People BUY some kratom, order online.
  • After they buy.. but Before they receive their Shipment...
  • They write a New Post.. "Has anybody tried this strain from this vendor?"
  • I just bought some and I wonder if its any good ??
Then, when they finally GET the stuff and consume it... They never come back and write a Review. :ugeek:

Go Figure. :lol: KappinKrater please come back. TIA - Thanks In Advance!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Botanical Bunny White MD 13

Post by Theanine »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
Theanine wrote:You know, next time, ask for a strain review BEFORE your purchase. :mrgreen:
This is a weird common thing, I've noticed for YEARS.. going back to Reddit:
  • People BUY some kratom, order online.
  • After they buy.. but Before they receive their Shipment...
  • They write a New Post.. "Has anybody tried this strain from this vendor?"
  • I just bought some and I wonder if its any good ??
Then, when they finally GET the stuff and consume it... They never come back and write a Review. :ugeek:

Go Figure. :lol: KappinKrater please come back. TIA - Thanks In Advance!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: They never do come back, do they?!? This is a classic: "I just bought some, do you guys think it's gonna be good?" instead of: "What's good, guys?"

We're just joshin with you KappinKrater, I am sure that you would enjoy it, it's probably on the fast side, so if you're looking for some pep in your step, it should be there! :D
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Botanical Bunny White MD 13

Post by Kaidensmom »

I found it to be more of a mood booster with a small amount of pep. Starts out mid, then slows down and eases into euphoric after an hour/hour and a half
KappinKrater
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:40 am

Re: Botanical Bunny White MD 13

Post by KappinKrater »

KappinKrater here,

Just received my order and the wonderful BB threw in an extra 100 grams of Gold 12. I didn’t know if I should post this in strain review or what but I just took about 8gs of White md 13 mixed with 4 grams of Red Dayak. Not very fast but definitely euphoric and very relaxing. I’m really big on mixing strains and this feels like the perfect pain relieving mix. I’ve always received good quality leaf from BB . Im gonna give it a few more hours and let you guys know more but definitely 9/10 for white md 13.
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Botanical Bunny White MD 13

Post by Theanine »

KappinKrater wrote:KappinKrater here,

Just received my order and the wonderful BB threw in an extra 100 grams of Gold 12. I didn’t know if I should post this in strain review or what but I just took about 8gs of White md 13 mixed with 4 grams of Red Dayak. Not very fast but definitely euphoric and very relaxing. I’m really big on mixing strains and this feels like the perfect pain relieving mix. I’ve always received good quality leaf from BB . Im gonna give it a few more hours and let you guys know more but definitely 9/10 for white md 13.
12 grams per dose? Are you sure? You will get better results with a lower dosage, at least try it....
Post Reply