First attempt at red bubble
-
skrillozedd
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 am
- Location: AZ
First attempt at red bubble
it's about 6 grams of SSB green BigBang
2 Tsp lemon juice
and half a cup of warm water
it's hard to see the bubble in he pics but it's there haha,
thawing it now
2 Tsp lemon juice
and half a cup of warm water
it's hard to see the bubble in he pics but it's there haha,
thawing it now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- zed z.
-
skrillozedd
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 am
- Location: AZ
Re: First attempt at red bubble
just another pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- zed z.
-
skrillozedd
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 am
- Location: AZ
Re: First attempt at red bubble
any tips or pointers on how to do this better/ make it more potent, I'm all ears!
just messing around and seeing what works for me.
what about putting tumeric n black pepper right in it to freeze? would that work too?
just messing around and seeing what works for me.
what about putting tumeric n black pepper right in it to freeze? would that work too?
- zed z.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: First attempt at red bubble
Naw, remember the idea is cell lysis, freezing to crush powder releasing alkaloids.. we want a hard freeze/ thaw cycle. Adding any other plant matter would create more of a slush, so defeat the purpose.skrillozedd wrote:what about putting tumeric n black pepper right in it to freeze? would that work too?
Congrats, looks good! Now thaw, mix in some OJ and let soak in fridge in OJ for an hour.. Stir well and sweeten to taste. Yumm!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
skrillozedd
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 am
- Location: AZ
Re: First attempt at red bubble
cool okay, awesome thanks ballz! the oj seems like a good idea, def doing that for tomorrow morning!Naw, remember the idea is cell lysis, freezing to crush powder releasing alkaloids.. we want a hard freeze/ thaw cycle. Adding any other plant matter would create more of a slush, so defeat the purpose.![]()
Congrats, looks good! Now thaw, mix in some OJ and let soak in fridge in OJ for an hour.. Stir well and sweeten to taste. Yumm!!
- zed z.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: First attempt at red bubble
Here I'll give away my secret... powder Tang!! along with frozen OJ and water. And a squirt of MiO !!


Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Scott renegade
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
- Location: South Florida, coral springs
Re: First attempt at red bubble
BallzDeep9 wrote:Here I'll give away my secret... powder Tang!! along with frozen OJ and water. And a squirt of MiO !!![]()
I do the exact same thing, tastes great....well,to me anyway.. lol
-
skrillozedd
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 am
- Location: AZ
Re: First attempt at red bubble
lol alright, I'll have to try that
I do have one and mio,
the taste wasn't as bad as i thought (I have always just toss n washed) but it could taste much better ya know..
I do have one and mio,
the taste wasn't as bad as i thought (I have always just toss n washed) but it could taste much better ya know..
- zed z.
-
Joedaddy77
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:47 pm
Re: First attempt at red bubble
That is a great ideaBallzDeep9 wrote:Here I'll give away my secret... powder Tang!! along with frozen OJ and water. And a squirt of MiO !!![]()
-
skrillozedd
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 am
- Location: AZ
Re: First attempt at red bubble
hey guys, I've got a question..
does it matter to drink or not drink the plant matter left at the end? should I drink it all up or strain it out?
thanks !
does it matter to drink or not drink the plant matter left at the end? should I drink it all up or strain it out?
thanks !
- zed z.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: First attempt at red bubble
Unless you have a special condition, or reason for not consuming plant matter... which, some people do
Then mix it up and drink it. Yes there is plant matter that settles to bottom of a glass. Some of that is not water soluble. Some of the alkaloids can only be extracted using alcohol, so... Stir it up. Bottoms up!
Then mix it up and drink it. Yes there is plant matter that settles to bottom of a glass. Some of that is not water soluble. Some of the alkaloids can only be extracted using alcohol, so... Stir it up. Bottoms up!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
skrillozedd
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 am
- Location: AZ
Re: First attempt at red bubble
thank you! I didn't see why not but just making sure you know. thanks again!BallzDeep9 wrote:Unless you have a special condition, or reason for not consuming plant matter... which, some people do![]()
Then mix it up and drink it. Yes there is plant matter that settles to bottom of a glass. Some of that is not water soluble. Some of the alkaloids can only be extracted using alcohol, so... Stir it up. Bottoms up!
- zed z.
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: First attempt at red bubble
The tang is what's up man.. it makes it taste good
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: First attempt at red bubble
I like tang too, poon-tang lol.FartBlaster wrote:The tang is what's up man.. it makes it taste good
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: First attempt at red bubble
Figured someone would have to say something to this affect eventually, right?!?! Hahahahagravystainonmyshirt wrote:I like tang too, poon-tang lol.FartBlaster wrote:The tang is what's up man.. it makes it taste good
-
skrillozedd
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 am
- Location: AZ
Re: First attempt at red bubble
lol I knew it was cominggravystainonmyshirt wrote:I like tang too, poon-tang lol.FartBlaster wrote:The tang is what's up man.. it makes it taste good
but me too
- zed z.