Lead and nickle poisining

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Martinez209
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:55 pm

Lead and nickle poisining

Post by Martinez209 »

Whats up everyone. I have been using urban ice organics kratom for about a year. Recently i started feeling that feeling like i want to jump out if my skin. Almost like some sort of nervous issue. I recently came into an article stating the FDA has found harmful metals in kratom products but my brand wasn't listed. Has anyone heard of this issue or feeling rhe same way I am? I appreciate all input.

On a side note (question), has anyone here successfully gotten off of kratom without serious withdrawals?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Lead and nickle poisining

Post by acejestyr15 »

Switch you dosing amounts up and down a bit and see if that helps.... May just be the amount of agonist versus antagonist at that amount.
Kirkland
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Re: Lead and nickle poisining

Post by Kirkland »

Can you find if urban ice has lab testing done on their product? Also, if you’re worried about heavy metal poisoning and are able to, you should see about getting tested, if at the very least for peace of mind.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Lead and nickle poisining

Post by acejestyr15 »

Kirkland wrote:Can you find if urban ice has lab testing done on their product? Also, if you’re worried about heavy metal poisoning and are able to, you should see about getting tested, if at the very least for peace of mind.
Yes supposedly they do a lot of testing and j believe they are also CGMP.... They were the vendor featured in the movie LEAF OF FAITH.

I personally would never but from them for a few different reasons but that's just me! Good luck with everything!!
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Lead and nickle poisining

Post by FartBlaster »

Jump out of your skin feeling is RLS. It's the worst WD symptom of kratom for me. Switch to kratom that doesn't cost a fortune or wean off
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Lead and nickle poisining

Post by fusedflora »

They do a lot of testing, it's def not heavy metals from the kratom.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Lead and nickle poisining

Post by CatfatherB »

fusedflora wrote:They do a lot of testing, it's def not heavy metals from the kratom.

"It's your one way ticket to midnight..
...call it..
...HEAVY METAL" .....Sammy Hagar

That's what pops in my head everytime I hear about heavy metal and kratom.
MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Lead and nickle poisining

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

CatfatherB wrote:
fusedflora wrote:They do a lot of testing, it's def not heavy metals from the kratom.

"It's your one way ticket to midnight..
...call it..
...HEAVY METAL" .....Sammy Hagar

That's what pops in my head everytime I hear about heavy metal and kratom.
Lol...same! I love it!!
User avatar
Quercus
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am

Re: Lead and nickle poisining

Post by Quercus »

FartBlaster wrote:Jump out of your skin feeling is RLS. It's the worst WD symptom of kratom for me. Switch to kratom that doesn't cost a fortune or wean off
Yeah, I agree. That sounds like restless leg syndrome to me, too. It's a common symptom of withdrawal. And it is absolute torture, especially if you're trying to sleep at night. The odd thing is that I sometimes get it when I take too strong a dose of kratom which is pretty rare I think, although I've heard of at least one other person who has this problem. It's definitely worth checking out a different vendor, just to see what happens. Why don't you give one of the ones on the Recommended Vendor's List a try? https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... june_2019/ I've been getting great results with Smiley, MitraMan, Botanical Bunny, Sacred Son and KOG this summer just to give you some ideas.
clueless vein
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 pm

Re: Lead and nickle poisining

Post by clueless vein »

Went off kratom for 3 weeks with moderate withdrawals that didn't seem to last too long. Somehow much better than the first time.

Kratom is something i use for nausea and anxiety. As long as I continue to eat well and drink water, I don't feel so uneasy. And some days kratom just isn't for me. No big deal.
Psalmopeus
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Re: Lead and nickle poisining

Post by Psalmopeus »

The only real good thing I can say about Urban Ice is the supposed level of testing they say they do. Prices are outragous and product is not any better. I here they donate to the AKA pretty well but who knows just what I here. I can not afford to pay that much. They are cgmp compliant on the aka list, but many of my favoriate vendors are not so does not matter to me. If you ever need go get tested at doctor, wds can suck if you do not taper but again that is the way to do it.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Lead and nickle poisining

Post by GrannyJ62 »

CatfatherB wrote:
fusedflora wrote:They do a lot of testing, it's def not heavy metals from the kratom.

"It's your one way ticket to midnight..
...call it..
...HEAVY METAL" .....Sammy Hagar

That's what pops in my head everytime I hear about heavy metal and kratom.
Heavy Metal the animated movie pops in mine love that show
Post Reply