Looking for some super duper cooper energetic whites

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
xOMERTAx
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 11:20 pm

Looking for some super duper cooper energetic whites

Post by xOMERTAx »

Who’s got em? Building up a tolerance to KOG and Liza. Who’s got some fire whites and or greens?
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Looking for some super duper cooper energetic whites

Post by mivanqua »

RVAs greens are usually smokin'!
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Looking for some super duper cooper energetic whites

Post by fusedflora »

:D

My super white is pretty good, I've got a few good greens right now :)

Feel free to hit me up, be glad to let you try some!
Last edited by fusedflora on Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xOMERTAx
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 11:20 pm

Re: Looking for some super duper cooper energetic whites

Post by xOMERTAx »

Herbal RVA whites?
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Looking for some super duper cooper energetic whites

Post by GrannyJ62 »

I'm just wondering if youd got any of Lizas White dayak it a little to much energy for this old grannie alone but I do like to mix it up.
xOMERTAx
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 11:20 pm

Re: Looking for some super duper cooper energetic whites

Post by xOMERTAx »

No, I didn’t! But I am now! Thanks
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Looking for some super duper cooper energetic whites

Post by guitartodd77 »

The Fused Flora Super White is damn good.

Treasure House Botanicals Modern White Maeng Da batch 42 is fast and potent in my opinion.

Smiley Time Herbals White Sandai is also fast. I use this as my base for blending to pick up slower strains during the day. Good leaf.
Kirkland
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Re: Looking for some super duper cooper energetic whites

Post by Kirkland »

K-OG MD Ultra and Superwhite. If I had to choose one it would be the MD Ultra. Strong blend with long lasting energy.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Looking for some super duper cooper energetic whites

Post by Lambeezy »

Kirkland wrote:K-OG MD Ultra and Superwhite. If I had to choose one it would be the MD Ultra. Strong blend with long lasting energy.
Md ultra is fast and good. I usually have to blend it with a slow green or It’s too much lol.
Post Reply