Smiley Time

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Smiley Time

Post by nerdy ninja »

What strains are currently the best from STH ?
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Smiley Time

Post by Crunch »

nerdy ninja wrote:What strains are currently the best from STH ?
I just received my first order from them today. I popped open the bag of Red Vietnam. I've gotta say... I wasn't impressed. I wouldn't spend my money on that one.
unsocialworker
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 10:55 am

Re: Smiley Time

Post by unsocialworker »

nerdy ninja wrote:What strains are currently the best from STH ?
Green Monster, Green Smile, Gold Ketapang, Red Smile, Gold Banjo, Super White Bali, Super Green #3, White Widow, Super Royal Bent, and Super Green Malay are eleven strain I've enjoyed in the past three months.
Crunch wrote:
nerdy ninja wrote:What strains are currently the best from STH ?
I just received my first order from them today. I popped open the bag of Red Vietnam. I've gotta say... I wasn't impressed. I wouldn't spend my money on that one.
Which other strains did you get? Hopefully, something pops for you.
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Smiley Time

Post by instantKARMA »

I have all of the strains that unsocialworker mentioned except Red Smile and White Widow!
unsocial's list include just about all of my favorites from Smiley....all good solid choices! I
would add Wild Green Bota, Red Bali, Green Aceh, Red Aceh and Yellow Vietnam to that list.
I'm particularly fond of the Yellow Vietnam and both Aceh's!

Premium Green Thai is very good but doesn't seem to have the legs of some of the other
Smiley Greens, but it is definitely potent for the first 1½-2 hours!
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Smiley Time

Post by Crunch »

unsocialworker wrote:
nerdy ninja wrote:What strains are currently the best from STH ?
Green Monster, Green Smile, Gold Ketapang, Red Smile, Gold Banjo, Super White Bali, Super Green #3, White Widow, Super Royal Bent, and Super Green Malay are eleven strain I've enjoyed in the past three months.
Crunch wrote:
nerdy ninja wrote:What strains are currently the best from STH ?
I just received my first order from them today. I popped open the bag of Red Vietnam. I've gotta say... I wasn't impressed. I wouldn't spend my money on that one.
Which other strains did you get? Hopefully, something pops for you.
The other three are Red Aceh, Gold Ketapang, and Yellow Vietnam. I haven't tried them yet, but I will soon. Keeping hope alive :)
Leaflover43
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:56 am

Re: Smiley Time

Post by Leaflover43 »

Super Green #3 and White Vietnam are fantastic
Quinndyl
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: Smiley Time

Post by Quinndyl »

I’m liking the new PMD and SG3. Dragon fire is average. Sample of gold Bali I got last week was pretty good. I got some green and red smile, green monster and red Bali on the way right now
Closedeyesearch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Re: Smiley Time

Post by Closedeyesearch »

green monster , yellow Vietnam, gold elephant, SG#3, and my super green malay sample was epic.
Wolfmutt
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:03 am

Re: Smiley Time

Post by Wolfmutt »

nerdy ninja wrote:What strains are currently the best from STH ?
I have 4 different strains coming this afternoon. I'll let you know how they are.
From previous orders, I've always enjoyed Super Green Malay.
Wolfmutt
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:03 am

Re: Smiley Time

Post by Wolfmutt »

Thank you Mr Smiley! So far I've tried the Bali 2 and wild red borneo! Both are wonderful! Knocked my pain out and had me feeling relaxed and mellow.
Also picked up the PMD and my favorite Super Green Malay.
Very happy customer, per usual!
Brewmhilda
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:26 am

Re: Smiley Time

Post by Brewmhilda »

Green Smile and Wild Red Borneo. Very pleased with these! Everything else got pushed to the back of the drawer.
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Smiley Time

Post by instantKARMA »

Brewmhilda wrote:Green Smile and Wild Red Borneo. Very pleased with these! Everything else got pushed to the back of the drawer.
The Green Smile was a great surprise! I got it as a sample, tried it and immediately ordered
a quarter kilo as part of a split! Nice even energy, very very smooth feel to it.
Kindashewantsto
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 10:30 pm

Re: Smiley Time

Post by Kindashewantsto »

I've enjoyed all the strains I have tried from them, but I haven't ordered in a while. Just placed an order the other day, I'm getting it soon I'll let you know how these ones go!
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: Smiley Time

Post by nerdy ninja »

for myself personally my favorites have been of course the premium MD, Green Monster and Green Smile. Almost everything has been a superb product but puzzling because it’s been a favorite for a few here but the super green malay didn’t do anything for me.
marshysnackpack
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:59 pm

Re: Smiley Time

Post by marshysnackpack »

nerdy ninja wrote:it’s been a favorite for a few here but the super green malay didn’t do anything for me.
Same here. Super bright green but it just didn't do a thing.
Kindashewantsto
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 10:30 pm

Re: Smiley Time

Post by Kindashewantsto »

Tried the white banjo a little while ago, it works great! Lots of energy and a nice mood lift! My pain is fairly low today, so not too sure how well it works on that. But I took it about 4 hours ago and I am feeling great still.
LisaK
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:24 pm

Re: Smiley Time

Post by LisaK »

Wild Red Borneo is my absolute favorite. Green Smile, Super Green and White Plantation are fabulous too.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Smiley Time

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Just a note, Smiley's got NEW batches of his "signature" Smile (Green, White, Secret, etc.) this past week.. plus the new PMD, I've heard is fire.. His website is Closed for 1 week, starting this Thursday Sept. 26th .. Apply for Membership! https://www.smileytimeherbals.com/
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Smiley Time

Post by acejestyr15 »

BallzDeep9 wrote:Just a note, Smiley's got NEW batches of his "signature" Smile (Green, White, Secret, etc.) this past week.. plus the new PMD, I've heard is fire.. His website is Closed for 1 week, starting this Thursday Sept. 26th .. Apply for Membership! https://www.smileytimeherbals.com/
Site says he's actually close till next Wednesday already
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Smiley Time

Post by acejestyr15 »

Mr.Smiley Time wrote:Site says he's actually close till next Wednesday already
Sorry about that everyone. I said Thursday but I underestimated demand and hit capacity and closed early to try and get everything shipped by end of the week. We have a wedding to go to on Saturday and taking a couple days for overall shop maintenance. Several restocks are coming later this week and im taking time to get everything in order before the reopen. I should have more of current PMD & Green Smile listed at 250/500 max when we reopen.

We've been closing 2 days a week over the past few weeks to try and keep shipping speeds reasonable and trying to keep up. I'm working on some things to speed up shipping and some other parts to revamp my operation to make things better all around. The site should be back up next Tuesday evening about 7pm.

Oh yeah, some of you all know this, but my wife is pregnant and we're going Thursday to find out gender! We're excited :) baby is due March 2020 :D[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, and the amazing service that you provide Smiley!!! And also congrats to you and your wife, I know how exciting it is to find out the gender and healthiness of ones baby. Good luck with everything, and try to enjoy your time off. I'll def be ordering when ya re open :mrgreen:
enjoyalienation
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am

Re: Smiley Time

Post by enjoyalienation »

Just got a split kilo in this morning! Thai MD(a green and white blend), Super Green Kali, Red Kali, and Red Bali #2. I took 4.6 grams of the Thai MD 30 minutes ago and I'm already feeling warm and fuzzy and my back pain disappeared. I'm excited to sample the other strains.
Post Reply