Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

Post by gumbyke1 »

Hello Everyone! We are once again looking to give away free kratom from our latest harvest in exchange for your feedback!

This offer is for to have folks that have not tested for us in the past 2 months (some of the samples we are testing this round are carry-overs from previous test batches that we want more data on - we want to avoid duplicate testing). If we do not get enough participants, we will open it up to previous testers in about 7-14 days (we will post here if that is the case).

We have tried our best to make the submission of feedback quick and painless. As such, there is a quick online survey you complete to submit your feedback, which only takes on average 1-minute per sample. All feedback is collected privately via survey, so there is no need to post a public review. You are obviously welcome to post reviews here if you like (we nothing to hide), but it's not necessary for what we are doing (we do enjoy reading them though :) ). We do ask that you chip in $2 to help cover shipping if you can afford it. Please be patient with our responses and shipping timeframe, we have a specific schedule we follow when executing our testing process. It may take several days, but I promise we will get back to you!



To apply as a tester, please PM me with the following information in your first message (not having to send too many PM's back and forth is helpful, since most people do not check their PM's daily)

-Name
-Address
-Email Address
-And a very brief summary of your kratom profile (avg serving size, how long you have been using, preferred strains/vendors, etc). You don't have to write a novel or spend much time on this... just a few quick details.

Finally, I wanted to clarify that this offer is for testing only. While we value every single one of our peers here in Double M, we are not accepting new customers at this time. :( This forum is my "home", so if/when that changes the amazing people here will be first to know!


*Please note that this offer is in exchange for your feedback, so if you accept this offer please commit to following through on providing feedback for each sample. If you have volunteered before, please check that all of your feedback has been turned in for previous tests before requesting to test a new batch (we will check this before sending new samples). Most people don't realize that each test batch we send out costs us about $5-8, and its a real bummer when people do not take the 2 minutes to follow through with their side of the deal. I like to think the awesome members of this community wouldn't do that... please prove us right :D

**If you agree to accept these samples, please be sure to follow the instructions provided via PM (especially around test order and timeliness, etc..)

*** I want to be transparent that outside a couple of our "staples" most of these are very small-batch test samples (less than 10-15 kg's in most cases) and have not been lab-tested. The reality is probably most/all of the kratom you consume has not been tested either, but I wanted to be transparent either way. What I can tell you is we are very hands-on
    and take the greatest care/oversight of to ensure the product is responsibly sourced.
    Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
    Kirkland
    Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
    Posts: 72
    Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:15 pm

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by Kirkland »

    PM sent! Thank you for the opportunity!!
    Scott renegade
    Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
    Posts: 95
    Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
    Location: South Florida, coral springs

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by Scott renegade »

    Pm sent, this sounds great.... :mrgreen:
    User avatar
    gumbyke1
    Verified Vendor
    Verified Vendor
    Posts: 806
    Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
    Location: Dallas, Texas

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by gumbyke1 »

    We need at least 25 folks, so plenty of spots open. Please PM me if interested! :D
    Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
    Lambeezy
    Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
    Posts: 249
    Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by Lambeezy »

    So beginning of July testers are disqualified? :roll:
    User avatar
    gumbyke1
    Verified Vendor
    Verified Vendor
    Posts: 806
    Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
    Location: Dallas, Texas

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by gumbyke1 »

    Early July is just fine! Please PM me if interest :)
    Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
    User avatar
    gumbyke1
    Verified Vendor
    Verified Vendor
    Posts: 806
    Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
    Location: Dallas, Texas

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by gumbyke1 »

    I still need to fill 13 positions... come on folks, this if FREE! :D
    Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
    MikeEdoessomething
    Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
    Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
    Posts: 1013
    Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by MikeEdoessomething »

    gumbyke1 wrote:I still need to fill 13 positions... come on folks, this if FREE! :D
    You know I'm down to help you out. But I've already tested. Don't know how long ago, but if I'm okay to test this current batch for you, well, you know I'd be more than happy to do so :D :D

    BTW people, as someone whose tested for Gumbyke1 before, his Kratom is some of the best kratom I've ever had in over 3 and half years of daily use and dozens of vendors. Jump on this offer if you can, not because it is free, but because the quality of his kratom is simple incredible.
    raisinforyou
    Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:25 am

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by raisinforyou »

    gumbyke1 wrote:I still need to fill 13 positions... come on folks, this if FREE! :D
    I would love to help test, but unfortunately am new to this forum and cannot yet send you a DM! Can message you over MeWe or Discord, though! Otherwise, will certainly send you a message when I get the ability if you still need testers!
    User avatar
    KurtisCards
    Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
    Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
    Posts: 468
    Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by KurtisCards »

    Pm'ed
    instantKARMA
    Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
    Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
    Posts: 680
    Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by instantKARMA »

    MikeEdoessomething wrote:
    gumbyke1 wrote:I still need to fill 13 positions... come on folks, this if FREE! :D
    You know I'm down to help you out. But I've already tested. Don't know how long ago, but if I'm okay to test this current batch for you, well, you know I'd be more than happy to do so :D :D

    BTW people, as someone whose tested for Gumbyke1 before, his Kratom is some of the best kratom I've ever had in over 3 and half years of daily use and dozens of vendors. Jump on this offer if you can, not because it is free, but because the quality of his kratom is simple incredible.
    I've also had the privilege of testing Gumbyke1's leaf and it's excellent!
    If you haven't tested for him yet....do yourself a favor! 8-)
    Erpudjt
    Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
    Posts: 119
    Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by Erpudjt »

    I've been trying to pm since last night but it keeps coming up with an error page
    User avatar
    gumbyke1
    Verified Vendor
    Verified Vendor
    Posts: 806
    Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
    Location: Dallas, Texas

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by gumbyke1 »

    Erpudjt wrote:I've been trying to pm since last night but it keeps coming up with an error page
    I sent you a PM, if you dont receive it let me know on here. We will figure it out ;)
    Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
    User avatar
    gumbyke1
    Verified Vendor
    Verified Vendor
    Posts: 806
    Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
    Location: Dallas, Texas

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by gumbyke1 »

    Thank you everyone for such kinds words about our product. We work really hard at it and are thrilled when people can appreciate what we are trying to do :D
    Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
    mia132
    Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
    Posts: 23
    Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:58 pm

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by mia132 »

    Hi! I'd love to help with testing, but I am new and cannot send PMs yet. Let me know if there is any way I can get in touch with you (if you still need testers). Thanks!
    Lambeezy
    Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
    Posts: 249
    Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by Lambeezy »

    Got mine today. White Vietnam is real nice.
    User avatar
    KurtisCards
    Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
    Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
    Posts: 468
    Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by KurtisCards »

    got mine in today! debating on whether to try first thing in the morning or tonight after work.....
    MikeEdoessomething
    Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
    Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
    Posts: 1013
    Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by MikeEdoessomething »

    KurtisCards wrote:got mine in today! debating on whether to try first thing in the morning or tonight after work.....
    Just curious what did you get? I got Super Red Sunda, Super Green Sunda, and a strain that is only marked ASI as test samples recently. Both Red/Green Sunda are high quality, mid spec with really good pain relief and mood boost. ASI I have only tried once so far and it is unique in a very good way. Gumbyke, any info on the ASI strain? I'm gonna try one or two more times before I fill out and submit the surveys.
    User avatar
    mivanqua
    Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
    Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
    Posts: 2353
    Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by mivanqua »

    What's the link to the surveys? I can't find it. Also I was curious about the 30 year wild TFH. Sounds super interesting. In fact, I think I'm going to.take some right now! I took half my usual dose as it sounds a little...potent.
    User avatar
    gumbyke1
    Verified Vendor
    Verified Vendor
    Posts: 806
    Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
    Location: Dallas, Texas

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by gumbyke1 »

    MikeEdoessomething wrote:
    KurtisCards wrote:got mine in today! debating on whether to try first thing in the morning or tonight after work.....
    Just curious what did you get? I got Super Red Sunda, Super Green Sunda, and a strain that is only marked ASI as test samples recently. Both Red/Green Sunda are high quality, mid spec with really good pain relief and mood boost. ASI I have only tried once so far and it is unique in a very good way. Gumbyke, any info on the ASI strain? I'm gonna try one or two more times before I fill out and submit the surveys.
    Hey Mike, great question. ASI means something to us in our internal coding. Many vendors use batch coding to designate the source of specific batches, but we use them more often as internal coding that usually represents specific processes or characteristics. I actually had to stop using one of the codes we were using because I guess it was somewhat similar to a popular Indonesian supplier - people kept asking me if that was the source :lol:

    ASI is very generic intentionally its actually a very close cousin to another sample that is currently in testing. I didn't want to assign it a familiar name to avoid potentially skewing the feedback. Its a leaf from the same section of trees, but there was some pre-harvest manipulation done to the tree that the sample came from.

    I hope that helps ;)
    Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
    User avatar
    gumbyke1
    Verified Vendor
    Verified Vendor
    Posts: 806
    Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
    Location: Dallas, Texas

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by gumbyke1 »

    mivanqua wrote:What's the link to the surveys? I can't find it. Also I was curious about the 30 year wild TFH. Sounds super interesting. In fact, I think I'm going to.take some right now! I took half my usual dose as it sounds a little...potent.
    Sorry, my mistake I must have forgotten to send it to you. We prefer feedback to be submitted via an online survey, as it helps us collate the data easier. I know most vendors prefer public reviews, but thats not exactly what we are going for here (you are welcome of course to report whatever you like, we enjoy reading them ;) )

    Ill PM you, thanks!
    Last edited by gumbyke1 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
    User avatar
    gumbyke1
    Verified Vendor
    Verified Vendor
    Posts: 806
    Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
    Location: Dallas, Texas

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by gumbyke1 »

    mivanqua wrote:What's the link to the surveys? I can't find it. Also I was curious about the 30 year wild TFH. Sounds super interesting. In fact, I think I'm going to.take some right now! I took half my usual dose as it sounds a little...potent.
    The 30-year designation indicates that it came from some of our oldest wild trees. We estimate that the youngest among them is around 30 years. If you are interested, i can send you a video of the actual tree cluster that one came from ... just let me know :D .
    Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
    User avatar
    mivanqua
    Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
    Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
    Posts: 2353
    Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by mivanqua »

    gumbyke1 wrote:
    mivanqua wrote:What's the link to the surveys? I can't find it. Also I was curious about the 30 year wild TFH. Sounds super interesting. In fact, I think I'm going to.take some right now! I took half my usual dose as it sounds a little...potent.
    The 30-year designation indicates that it came from some of our oldest wild trees. We estimate that the youngest among them is around 30 years. If you are interested, i can send you a video of the actual tree cluster that one came from ... just let me know :D .
    I would absolutely love to see said video. Thanks, gumby.
    User avatar
    gumbyke1
    Verified Vendor
    Verified Vendor
    Posts: 806
    Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
    Location: Dallas, Texas

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by gumbyke1 »

    mivanqua wrote:
    gumbyke1 wrote:
    mivanqua wrote:What's the link to the surveys? I can't find it. Also I was curious about the 30 year wild TFH. Sounds super interesting. In fact, I think I'm going to.take some right now! I took half my usual dose as it sounds a little...potent.
    The 30-year designation indicates that it came from some of our oldest wild trees. We estimate that the youngest among them is around 30 years. If you are interested, i can send you a video of the actual tree cluster that one came from ... just let me know :D .
    I would absolutely love to see said video. Thanks, gumby.

    Lets see if this will work. I think if you click this link it will show the video. People always ask me how they climb up those trees, so I asked them to record the climb. It kind of makes you appreciate it on a whole other level.

    https://imgur.com/a/jr9Sv3u
    Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
    User avatar
    mivanqua
    Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
    Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
    Posts: 2353
    Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by mivanqua »

    That's SO COOL! A lot of my friends are tree climbers, some for Asplundh and some have private company gigs going, but that is ALWAYS interesting to watch. All little kids like to climb trees, so I think what they are doing (and the guy in the video as well) is just an extension of that, kind of. I'm nervous to do it myself, but tree climbers seem right at home up there....thanks for sharing that and as a reminder, don't forget to send me that PM with the survey for testing, I'm in the midst. Thanks as always, gumby. Probably you already sent it but it didn't go through, just reminding you if you havent had time or it slipped your mind or something...
    Lambeezy
    Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
    Posts: 249
    Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by Lambeezy »

    I got the 30 year Wild is it a green or a red? It didn’t specify
    User avatar
    mivanqua
    Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
    Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
    Posts: 2353
    Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by mivanqua »

    Lambeezy wrote:I got the 30 year Wild is it a green or a red? It didn’t specify
    Its pretty potent, but I couldn't tell the vein color. If I HAD to guess, I'd say full spectrum.
    User avatar
    gumbyke1
    Verified Vendor
    Verified Vendor
    Posts: 806
    Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
    Location: Dallas, Texas

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by gumbyke1 »

    Lambeezy wrote:I got the 30 year Wild is it a green or a red? It didn’t specify
    It depends, we have a variety of 30-year batches. If its the one that says30 Year Wild TFH, that is a red. ;)
    Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
    Kirkland
    Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
    Posts: 72
    Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:15 pm

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by Kirkland »

    gumbyke1 wrote: Lets see if this will work. I think if you click this link it will show the video. People always ask me how they climb up those trees, so I asked them to record the climb. It kind of makes you appreciate it on a whole other level.

    https://imgur.com/a/jr9Sv3u
    Damn, I hadn’t thought about it but can see why people would’ve asked. I definitely would not be able to get even a foot off the ground. Awesome bird songs too.
    Ibeenlurking
    Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
    Posts: 6
    Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:59 am

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by Ibeenlurking »

    Are you still looking for more people to test? I think I’ve gotta get my post count up but I would love to if you need someone still, or even if you need new testers for your next batch! I’ve been trying to get my grubby hands on some of your leaf to try for a long time lol!
    nerevarine
    Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
    Posts: 25
    Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:57 pm

    Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

    Post by nerevarine »

    gumbyke1 wrote:Hello Everyone! We are once again looking to give away free kratom from our latest harvest in exchange for your feedback!

    This offer is for to have folks that have not tested for us in the past 2 months (some of the samples we are testing this round are carry-overs from previous test batches that we want more data on - we want to avoid duplicate testing). If we do not get enough participants, we will open it up to previous testers in about 7-14 days (we will post here if that is the case).

    We have tried our best to make the submission of feedback quick and painless. As such, there is a quick online survey you complete to submit your feedback, which only takes on average 1-minute per sample. All feedback is collected privately via survey, so there is no need to post a public review. You are obviously welcome to post reviews here if you like (we nothing to hide), but it's not necessary for what we are doing (we do enjoy reading them though :) ). We do ask that you chip in $2 to help cover shipping if you can afford it. Please be patient with our responses and shipping timeframe, we have a specific schedule we follow when executing our testing process. It may take several days, but I promise we will get back to you!



    To apply as a tester, please PM me with the following information in your first message (not having to send too many PM's back and forth is helpful, since most people do not check their PM's daily)

    -Name
    -Address
    -Email Address
    -And a very brief summary of your kratom profile (avg serving size, how long you have been using, preferred strains/vendors, etc). You don't have to write a novel or spend much time on this... just a few quick details.

    Finally, I wanted to clarify that this offer is for testing only. While we value every single one of our peers here in Double M, we are not accepting new customers at this time. :( This forum is my "home", so if/when that changes the amazing people here will be first to know!


    *Please note that this offer is in exchange for your feedback, so if you accept this offer please commit to following through on providing feedback for each sample. If you have volunteered before, please check that all of your feedback has been turned in for previous tests before requesting to test a new batch (we will check this before sending new samples). Most people don't realize that each test batch we send out costs us about $5-8, and its a real bummer when people do not take the 2 minutes to follow through with their side of the deal. I like to think the awesome members of this community wouldn't do that... please prove us right :D

    **If you agree to accept these samples, please be sure to follow the instructions provided via PM (especially around test order and timeliness, etc..)

    *** I want to be transparent that outside a couple of our "staples" most of these are very small-batch test samples (less than 10-15 kg's in most cases) and have not been lab-tested. The reality is probably most/all of the kratom you consume has not been tested either, but I wanted to be transparent either way. What I can tell you is we are very hands-on
      and take the greatest care/oversight of to ensure the product is responsibly sourced.
      PMed, hope I'm not too late.
      callmenickb12840
      Kratomite (Rank 1)
      Posts: 1
      Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:21 pm

      Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

      Post by callmenickb12840 »

      Hey I'm definitely interested in testing if it's still available I had to make a new account and it won't let me PM yet.. but my email is [email protected] thanks!!! :D
      InfinityStone
      Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
      Posts: 19
      Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:45 pm

      Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

      Post by InfinityStone »

      Hi,

      I’d love to test and try a few strains. Not sure if this post is still an option. Please let me know
      Gopherdude
      Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
      Posts: 25
      Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 pm

      Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

      Post by Gopherdude »

      I'm new here I really would like to do this. How do I send a PM I feel really dumb asking this
      User avatar
      mivanqua
      Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
      Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
      Posts: 2353
      Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

      Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed (New September Harvest)

      Post by mivanqua »

      Click on Gumby's name and it will go to his page and send message is one of the things written in blue. Press it, and let him know. You have to have five posts to PM I think to send a message, but that's easily done.
      Post Reply