Potentiators
-
Dunebuggy
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:17 pm
Potentiators
I've read about various potentiation things but never had a noticable difference. I tried magnesium oxide , tumeric and the red bubble thing. Does it work for you?
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Potentiators
If you’re not having much luck with your current methods, check this thread out for some more ideas - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=74
I don’t try potentiators often, but I do feel the freezing method makes it hit a lot faster and harder.
I don’t try potentiators often, but I do feel the freezing method makes it hit a lot faster and harder.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Potentiators
The red bubble and or magnesium CITRATE work very well for me!!
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Potentiators
I've used agmatine at doses from 600 mgs.-2 grams for tolerance reduction in the past only to have it dampen the effects but during the past week, I've tried a lower dose of 300mgs. along with my dose or within' 30 minutes of my dose and I have been getting some very good burns lately, not only are they good burns but they seem to have longer legs as well, YMMV.
stay thirsty friends
stay thirsty friends
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Potentiators
Lemon juice and freezing works best for me. Makes doses hit much harder and is super easy and inexpensive.
-
redsapplegoat
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 am
Re: Potentiators
How long do you let yours soak before you add water and freeze?fusedflora wrote:Lemon juice and freezing works best for me. Makes doses hit much harder and is super easy and inexpensive.
- DrFappingston
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:09 pm
Re: Potentiators
There was a rather large post a month or two ago, it's not really a "potentiator" but a tolerance reducer. I can personally vouch for the effectiveness. I find that after taking the PEA for 3-5 days, my tolerance essentially resets. I have been taking PEA for a week or so about once every month or two to keep things in check.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3153&hilit=PEA
Shout out to our local kratomite, "Theanine" for the discovery.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3153&hilit=PEA
Shout out to our local kratomite, "Theanine" for the discovery.
"Forget regret or life is yours to miss" - Rent
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Potentiators
Yeah, where has Theanine been, I haven't seen him post in a while? 
- DrFappingston
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:09 pm
Re: Potentiators
I'm not sure, I haven't been active on DoubleM forum or Discord in a couple of months. I'm sure he'll turn up with some scientific analysis or kratom discovery eventually... He's probably locked away in a fancy lab experimentingCatfatherB wrote:Yeah, where has Theanine been, I haven't seen him post in a while?
"Forget regret or life is yours to miss" - Rent
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Potentiators
That's it really .. The Basic, is measure your powder in a coffee cup.. Pour boiled water over... Add 1 tsp pure lemon (Citric Acid) and allow to soak and "steep" until cool around 30 min.redsapplegoat wrote:How long do you let yours soak before you add water and freeze?fusedflora wrote:Lemon juice and freezing works best for me. Makes doses hit much harder and is super easy and inexpensive.
After it cools, the black dirt stuff is on the bottom. You can either 1- Stir it up and Freeze, 2- Pour off & drink just the orange liquid, or 3- Stir and chug the whole thing!!
I always have 2-3 cups in the Freezer. Every morning, I thaw one and pour into a 16-oz beer glass with some OJ & vitamins.. that's 2 or 3 doses worth. I drink half in the morning let's say.... Later on, I can spike that by adding more powder, or do another (30 min.) Heat and cool, and pour off orange liquid... Always drink it cold!
Looks like This --> viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3189&p=29186&hilit= ... ise#p29186
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: Potentiators
Ballz,
Trying this method tonight to test out tomorrow.. Thanks for posting the method!
Question: Would it be better to soak kratom in small amount of warm citric acid mixture of choice for 10-15 minutes before pouring hot water into pre-soaked mixture? Would it theoretically extract more alkaloids? looking forward to tomorrow
Trying this method tonight to test out tomorrow.. Thanks for posting the method!
Question: Would it be better to soak kratom in small amount of warm citric acid mixture of choice for 10-15 minutes before pouring hot water into pre-soaked mixture? Would it theoretically extract more alkaloids? looking forward to tomorrow
Last edited by K-Dawg on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-K-Dawg
-
LuLu
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:50 am
- Location: Kansas
Re: Potentiators
Weirdly enough....300mg of agmatine 25 mins before my burn made it hit harder and last 3-4 hours longer.
I lost mood effects, but it was worth it.
I started it to lower my dose, and ended up doing that plus getting better results from my burns
I lost mood effects, but it was worth it.
I started it to lower my dose, and ended up doing that plus getting better results from my burns
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: Potentiators
I was using Agmatine at 250-300mg at night only after my last dose as it does seem to stop inter-dose WD that I was often waking up with in the morning and allow for more effective lower dosing in the am.
However recently I've been trying even lower dosing on the Agmatine 50-60mg just twice a day and I've been getting longer burns without it killing the mood effects for me. I've easily been able to drop from 5 grams every 2.5-3 hours per burn to 3g every 4+ hours during the day.
However recently I've been trying even lower dosing on the Agmatine 50-60mg just twice a day and I've been getting longer burns without it killing the mood effects for me. I've easily been able to drop from 5 grams every 2.5-3 hours per burn to 3g every 4+ hours during the day.
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: Potentiators
K-Dawg wrote:Ballz,
Trying this method tonight to test out tomorrow.. Thanks for posting the method!
Question: Would it be better to soak kratom in small amount of warm citric acid mixture of choice for 10-15 minutes before pouring hot water into pre-soaked mixture? Would it theoretically extract more alkaloids? looking forward to tomorrow
3.75 Agus Red Bine F22. Does this look right? I used roughly half a packet of Emergn-C as my citric acid. I ordered some bulk citric acid to use next time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-K-Dawg
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Potentiators
Potentiators work great. However, timing is everything. Some potentiators make the alkaloids more bioavailable (citric acids, fatty foods, pepper, breaking cell walls by freezing, making tea/red bubble). These are best used before, as they illicit a response from the body to digest and absorb better, or decrease the time it takes to absorb the alkaloids.
Other potentiators, theanine, agmatine, magnesium, turmeric, curcumin, etc. work on the antagonists and receptors. These mask some of the alkaloid's effects, but also reduce tolerance. These are best taken in the time between your longest 2 doses (after your dinner dose and before bed, but well before your morning dose). This effectively blocks little/none of the alkaloids as the kratom tapers, and reduces tolerance to make the morning dose slam...
Other potentiators, theanine, agmatine, magnesium, turmeric, curcumin, etc. work on the antagonists and receptors. These mask some of the alkaloid's effects, but also reduce tolerance. These are best taken in the time between your longest 2 doses (after your dinner dose and before bed, but well before your morning dose). This effectively blocks little/none of the alkaloids as the kratom tapers, and reduces tolerance to make the morning dose slam...
-
LuLu
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:50 am
- Location: Kansas
Re: Potentiators
How much time is there between the 2 agmatine doses? Maybe I’ll give that a try.BurntEnds wrote: However recently I've been trying even lower dosing on the Agmatine 50-60mg just twice a day and I've been getting longer burns without it killing the mood effects for me. I've easily been able to drop from 5 grams every 2.5-3 hours per burn to 3g every 4+ hours during the day.
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Potentiators
I love red bubble my favorite is with apple cider vinegar now I always have a bubble ready.When my ulcer started bugging me I was filtering it and it worked awesomely.Seriously get a kick out of seeing those beautiful red bubbles.I also made some great resin with red bubble. I made my first bubble by following Ballz recipe from ight here at doubleM.
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: Potentiators
LuLu wrote:How much time is there between the 2 agmatine doses? Maybe I’ll give that a try.BurntEnds wrote: However recently I've been trying even lower dosing on the Agmatine 50-60mg just twice a day and I've been getting longer burns without it killing the mood effects for me. I've easily been able to drop from 5 grams every 2.5-3 hours per burn to 3g every 4+ hours during the day.
I usually do one dose first thing when I wake up in the morning and try to wait for an hour+ before my first burn and then one after my last burn at bedtime.
I also usually take 500mg of Magnesium at the same time with both Agmatine doses so there may be a cumulative effect from that combination. However I've been taking the Magnesium for a long time and the only thing I changed was the Agmatine
I do notice towards the latter part of the day my burns don't last nearly as long as they do for the first half of the day. I've thought about adding another afternoon microdose of the Agmatine but haven't done it yet as this has been working out pretty good. I actually stopped all of the other tolerance reducers I was trying as I feel like I've had better results with this.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Potentiators
I found I have been slowly increasing my dose for pain. Or maybe I should have done more rotation. Anyway, I bought some Agmatine after reading about it here. This morning I took about 50 mg in the morning with the usual dose and it was like I had taken three doses. Then again I was also testing out some Red Malay from Sosa. Either the Agmatine is a great discovery and will lower my tolerance or the Kratom was just unusually outstanding.
I'm hoping to get back to 2 grams as a standard dose.
I'm hoping to get back to 2 grams as a standard dose.