Blending Stem and Vein

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Hopbronson
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:45 pm

Blending Stem and Vein

Post by Hopbronson »

ahoy
I’am currently on a quest to achieve my own comparable blend to one of my old favorite strains no longer available (PM,Trifecta=greenHulu,white MD,white S+V)
As we know there are many other alkaloids found in the S+V that are not present in the same amounts in leaf. Iam just curious about the people out there that blend this into there daily strains. If so what amounts are you using? What color And what do you personally think the benefit and effect is,and are you cycling it?
Cheers
BurntEnds
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Re: Blending Stem and Vein

Post by BurntEnds »

I still have probably 100g of PM White s/v... Used up all my red vein as I liked it a little more :lol: Their s/v was some of the best I've tried! I don't use it that often anymore but generally 0.5-1g blended into a 3-5g dose of regular leaf just seems to round out the profile. Especially so with anything that feels a little unbalanced as a little bit of s/v can stop a case of the wobbles.
Post Reply