Krabot Vs BB
-
IndigoBlue24
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:09 am
Krabot Vs BB
Looking for opinions on these two vendors and which one has consistently better strains.
-
nerevarine
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:57 pm
Re: Krabot Vs BB
Krabot was my go-to for nearly two years, mainly for their Green MD, which is IMO their stand-out offering. I’ve tried others from them and they were lacking, especially so for the price. I’ve found lots of dog hair and small debris in a few batches. It may have to do with their supplier more than them but thought that was kinda nasty. Truly loved their Green MD though, it’s pretty strong. In the end I can’t justify the price!
I’ve since switched to BB & KOG, at least recently. BB is on par with Krabot in terms of quality, and handily beats the latter with their pricing. It’s a no-brainer, and I appreciate the transparency with BB regarding batches and suppliers. I’ve tried contacting Krabot about sourcing and got no reply on the subject.
I’ve since switched to BB & KOG, at least recently. BB is on par with Krabot in terms of quality, and handily beats the latter with their pricing. It’s a no-brainer, and I appreciate the transparency with BB regarding batches and suppliers. I’ve tried contacting Krabot about sourcing and got no reply on the subject.
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Krabot Vs BB
BB is better. Bought a ton of stuff from krabot awhile ago, and it was all pretty much bunk. BB is all well above average 6-8 out of 10
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Krabot Vs BB
Botanical Bunny has consistent quality from 3-4 different, major, Indo suppliers.. Price .12 PPG -- Krabot does have some good leaf, I tried their Green MD recently and was impressed. However their price at .18 PPG, Do the math = 50% higher than BB. Krabot also did not Reply to my Emails.
BOTH vendors run "Coupon Code" deals, but, why would U pay $75 when you can get equal or better leaf for $50 ??
BOTH vendors run "Coupon Code" deals, but, why would U pay $75 when you can get equal or better leaf for $50 ??
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!