Leaf Kratom for tea?
-
Tweed Hat
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:12 pm
Leaf Kratom for tea?
I'm new to Kratom. I've only used the powder mixed with water and chugged. I tried to make tea with lemon ginger and honey. It tasted ok but the leaf powder was to fine for the filter. Do you recommend any whole or chopped leaf Kratom? Is it important to ingest all these powdered leaves for more effect?
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Leaf Kratom for tea?
Welcome to MM, that's a normal question, anyone would wonder "Do I just eat these powdered leaves?" lolTweed Hat wrote:I'm new to Kratom. I've only used the powder mixed with water and chugged. I tried to make tea with lemon ginger and honey.
Kratom is leaf from trees, there is nothing to "smoke" haha... you get better effects from just drinking a Tea "with or without" the powder sludge. I have posted a lot, on a Kratom Prep process of using: 1- Hot boiled water, 2- Acid, either citric (Lemon juice) or acetic, Apple Cider Vinegar.. 3- Freezing to further crush the powder, make a Red Bubble. 4- Thawing & mixing into a nice cold Herbal Tea smoothie.
Check out LINK's below.. Also use the Search Bar! Also.. I just discovered there is a Facebook Group for "Red Bubble" lol
Red Bubble Sunrise Smoothie
First Attempt at The Red Bubble
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Tweed Hat
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:12 pm
Re: Leaf Kratom for tea?
Thanks ballzdeep. Read the the red bubble link will try someday. I'm thinking of trying like a traditional steeped tea with Kratom. Do you recommend a source for leaves that are not powdered?
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Leaf Kratom for tea?
Herbal RVA usually has 'em, mmmmspeciosa USED to, not sure about now. They aren't easy to find these days. We used to have a guy named Wot who had SMOKIN' leaf but he isnt around anymore. I can reach out to him if you want me to, I've been looking for an excuse to do so anyways and wouldn't mind at all. Just let me know. Super awesome guy, I was just now talking about him with someone else and this suddenly popped up. Syncronicity? Syncronicity II?
-
Tweed Hat
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:12 pm
Re: Leaf Kratom for tea?
Thanks mivanqua, I'll look up those links. I don't know much about Kratom yet. Why does everyone everyone produce powders? Is it a more efficient way to use?
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Leaf Kratom for tea?
If you're going to use powder, use 4x layered 90 cheesecloth after simmering, not boiling, simmering in water and strain. Through some tea bags in the glass and you'll be set. Doesn't take much.
But I'd really recommend crushed leave.
Wot is around, he regularly makes tea, he's got and awesome tea and treat deal going on right now too.
But I'd really recommend crushed leave.
Wot is around, he regularly makes tea, he's got and awesome tea and treat deal going on right now too.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Leaf Kratom for tea?
fusedflora wrote:If you're going to use powder, use 4x layered 90 cheesecloth after simmering, not boiling, simmering in water and strain. Through some tea bags in the glass and you'll be set. Doesn't take much.
But I'd really recommend crushed leave.
Wot is around, he regularly makes tea, he's got and awesome tea and treat deal going on right now too.
Where is the "around" he's at? Where is the tea deal of which you speak?
Neither of.those sentences seem to be structurally correct but I THINK they are.
Seriously though. How can he be found/unearthed?
Last I heard from him, he got.disenchanted, sold off all of.his stock.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Leaf Kratom for tea?
Uhh, no. That person is banned on MM, so he's not "around" here, under that name anyway.. iirc he is banned on Reddit also.fusedflora wrote:Wot is around, he regularly makes tea, he's got and awesome tea and treat deal going on right now too.
I'll just say there is more going on, here.. others have made claims of harrassment, he got involved with through his "Tea deals" or posing as a vendor - I don't know him & have nothing personal, but I refused to List him as a "vendor" so he accused me of blah blah.. Someone else then came forward on MeWe (No, wasn't me,) to hint that his super strong Tea was, actually, spiked with O-Desmethyltramadol - O-Desmethyltramadol which I thought was funny 'cuz his silly Tea recipe posted, called for something like 5 grams of powder = 6 servings lol
Anyway it's a good idea to avoid weirdo's online! Be very careful dealing with individuals who do shady "kratom deals" on Social Media.. especially if you're a woman and you don't want a creepy Incel type getting your home address & phone number.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Scott renegade
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
- Location: South Florida, coral springs
Re: Leaf Kratom for tea?
I make tea with crushed leaf and powder regularly, maybe i can be of some assistance...i have recipes, and additives to make your tea experience easier and possibly more relaxing....im also a friend of wots,unfortunately he's no longer here,but we talk regularly on another board....shoot me a pm if you want, and I'll try to help you with anything you may need.....
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Leaf Kratom for tea?
No offense, Ballz, but this sounds VERY personal and CHOCK FULL of speculation. I know you guys are bitter enemies and all, but the irony is that the two of you see eye to eye on a lot of things. It's absolutely fine that you two dislike each other, but claiming spiked product is over the line. He RESPECTS kratom and is a major proponent of, you know, doing.it another way. He's been a tea peddler and champion for all the years I've been knowing him and I can tell you one thing for certain. If his product IS spiked, which it isnt, (I've purchased LOTS of tea from him, by the way,) he isnt complicit. I have over 100 grams of four different strains of his tea, yet to be opened. Just to prove his innocence (which I MUST be sure of to offer this, mind you) I'll go in on a test with you. Otherwise, these baseless accusations are slanderous AT THE LEAST. I remember you being.pissed that he wouldn't disclose his indo source, which is common in the kratom game. You love gumby's leaf so much, why don't you ask him the name of HIS source and see how far you get. Same with ANY vendor (EXCEPT BB, of course.) You'll get the same.response as Wot gave you. "My source is not up for discussion." Just, you know, if you're goimg.to dislike someone, that's fine, but don't make accusations without proof. Someone "claiming" something on MeWe is pretty far from "proof." What's next? My daughter can use 8-chan as a source for her term paper? Just saying...BallzDeep9 wrote:Uhh, no. That person is banned on MM, so he's not "around" here, under that name anyway.. iirc he is banned on Reddit also.fusedflora wrote:Wot is around, he regularly makes tea, he's got and awesome tea and treat deal going on right now too.
I'll just say there is more going on, here.. others have made claims of harrassment, he got involved with through his "Tea deals" or posing as a vendor - I don't know him & have nothing personal, but I refused to List him as a "vendor" so he accused me of blah blah.. Someone else then came forward on MeWe (No, wasn't me,) to hint that his super strong Tea was, actually, spiked with O-Desmethyltramadol - O-Desmethyltramadol which I thought was funny 'cuz his silly Tea recipe posted, called for something like 5 grams of powder = 6 servings lolThat's like the weakest tea ever.
Anyway it's a good idea to avoid weirdo's online! Be very careful dealing with individuals who do shady "kratom deals" on Social Media.. especially if you're a woman and you don't want a creepy Incel type getting your home address & phone number.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Leaf Kratom for tea?
You can stop right there. We're not "bitter enemies" I don't even KNOW the guy - I'm only pointing out some FACTS: 1- He is banned on this forum, and other forums, 2- He IS involved in some shit behind the scenes, that I won't comment on further. Except it was brought to my attention.. We don't need to re-start another big debate on that...mivanqua wrote:No offense, Ballz, but this sounds VERY personal and CHOCK FULL of speculation. I know you guys are bitter enemies and all, ...
The fact is, any liquid product is adulterated - MM Trading Post only allows re-selling of legal, Kratom powder products, and sources must be identified.. NO trading of home-made liquids or whatever.. Only kratom. Can you see the liability issue ??Just to prove his innocence ( which I MUST be sure of to offer this, mind you ) I'll go in on a test with you.
We're anonymous here & on Reddit. Just because you bought something... you don't know the guy. He's been involved in some shit, going back to Reddit - thats all I need to say. He is banned here. You still want to "promote" him, here, for some reason? I'm going to respond. There is MORE about the guy, that you don't know.. OK? Peace.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Leaf Kratom for tea?
It IS NOT a rule that you identify your source. Like I said, ask gumby who HIS source is.
Second, I actually know him a little better than you may think. We talked for a while in the reddit days and.on here whilst he was around.
I wouldn't believe everything you hear. You should know that by now and I have yet to see proof of anything. Did you mean to attach a link to test results on imgur or something because it didnt come up. Maybe try to reload? Haha! I know. I know, he SAID something. She HINTED at something....
Again, sounds PERSONAL. Care to share with the class? Otherwise, just STOP! I have never had a problem with you, and still dont. BUT I'm not going to let you talk shit about.Wot and make lame ass accusations without some PROOF. It's just NOT FAIR.
Also, when was Wot ever selling "liquid?"
By the way, you skirted the question. Wanna put your money where your mouth is and send some of his tea in for a test? We can mix all four together and if there IS O-DMT in any of them, it will pop for it. I'm open to the possibility, and that would.be the PROOF that im.looking for and that will be the end of it. I'm not interested in heresay or speculation. That shits for kids. Its drama bullshit and I don't even play that with girls.
Second, I actually know him a little better than you may think. We talked for a while in the reddit days and.on here whilst he was around.
I wouldn't believe everything you hear. You should know that by now and I have yet to see proof of anything. Did you mean to attach a link to test results on imgur or something because it didnt come up. Maybe try to reload? Haha! I know. I know, he SAID something. She HINTED at something....
Again, sounds PERSONAL. Care to share with the class? Otherwise, just STOP! I have never had a problem with you, and still dont. BUT I'm not going to let you talk shit about.Wot and make lame ass accusations without some PROOF. It's just NOT FAIR.
Also, when was Wot ever selling "liquid?"
By the way, you skirted the question. Wanna put your money where your mouth is and send some of his tea in for a test? We can mix all four together and if there IS O-DMT in any of them, it will pop for it. I'm open to the possibility, and that would.be the PROOF that im.looking for and that will be the end of it. I'm not interested in heresay or speculation. That shits for kids. Its drama bullshit and I don't even play that with girls.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Leaf Kratom for tea?
yes I agree... Drama bullshit. You're promoting an individual who is banned here.. People don't get banned easily, or without good reason.. You and me, maybe don't even know, or NEED to know all the reasons. He's not worth starting shit over!
Let's leave it at that.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Leaf Kratom for tea?
Ok, discussion about Wot is over, let's move on. See if we can find this poster some crushed leaf.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Leaf Kratom for tea?
Its already been squashed via PM. No more was forthcoming.herbalhippie wrote:Ok, discussion about Wot is over, let's move on. See if we can find this poster some crushed leaf.