Vendor help and tolerance reduction
-
Feeltheburna13
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:26 pm
- Location: California
Vendor help and tolerance reduction
I just would like to say how pleased I am to have found this group. I would have never know the quality vendors and tips that are shared. I am a long time lurker, I really enjoy reading Balls and Theanine post with the knowledge they have, as they are spot on with advice and tips shared. My go to vendors now are Mitra Man, Smiley Time, Speciosa Life, and Botanical Bunny. Prior to learning from everyone I just ordered from Kats because it was relatively consistent, as well as a local vendor. Now I am not bashing Kats at all as I have had some quality leaf from him, but Kats can not deliver the quality like the vendors I have found here that are cheaper. Again I just want to restate that I am not bashing Kats, and still use some of his leaf, but the vendors I have found on here work much better for ME. Also shout out to Theanine for the PEA. I have always used Agmatine, but this is a great addition to the tolerance reduction routine. Thanks for everything guys! I will continue to learn, and hopefully I can contribute to the group. Cheers!
All the best,
A
A
-
Hopbronson
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:45 pm
Re: Vendor help and tolerance reduction
Hey,
So I have been contemplating trying out the PEA for a while as I have always used agmantine. I find agmantine to be very effective at reduction of dose and don’t find it to diminish my results just takes a long time for them to kick in and needs to be cycled. how do you think it compares overall?
Side note- my doses use to alway kick in around 20 ish minutes and since I started agmantine it moved to about a hour, I haven’t used agmantine jn a few months now and it still always takes almost exactly a hour which I find really odd.
So I have been contemplating trying out the PEA for a while as I have always used agmantine. I find agmantine to be very effective at reduction of dose and don’t find it to diminish my results just takes a long time for them to kick in and needs to be cycled. how do you think it compares overall?
Side note- my doses use to alway kick in around 20 ish minutes and since I started agmantine it moved to about a hour, I haven’t used agmantine jn a few months now and it still always takes almost exactly a hour which I find really odd.
-
Drewbie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:19 pm
Re: Vendor help and tolerance reduction
After reading the PEA post I have tried it. I think there is definatly a noticeable difference. If I take it at night, I notice by the next afternoon that I am not looking to dose as quickly between doses, and the dose also feels more potent.
Fir me, if I use the PEA 3 nights in a row, then it seems to work the best. I guess it takes a little time to build up. I haven't tried more then 3 nights in a row, and I've done this twice so far.
Thanks Theanine, as I was also looking for something to help with tolerance. I still havnt tried agmatine yet, but I'll get around to it soon.
Fir me, if I use the PEA 3 nights in a row, then it seems to work the best. I guess it takes a little time to build up. I haven't tried more then 3 nights in a row, and I've done this twice so far.
Thanks Theanine, as I was also looking for something to help with tolerance. I still havnt tried agmatine yet, but I'll get around to it soon.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Vendor help and tolerance reduction
I'm also a Kats customer, he is still a vendor in good standing but.. seems like he's gotten away from "kratom" and more into "holistic herbs" CBD and other stuff.. I can't remember his last promo deal for kratom. Its always shilajit or some other crap.. He was the #1 Facebook vendor & used to carry more variety but now its just Ariyanto leaf, which is fine, but he's not re-stocking like he did 2 yrs ago jmhoFeeltheburna13 wrote:Prior to learning from everyone I just ordered from Kats because it was relatively consistent, as well as a local vendor. Now I am not bashing Kats at all as I have had some quality leaf from him, but Kats can not deliver the quality like the vendors I have found here that are cheaper.
On tolerance, keeping below 10 gpd, rotating leaf and keeping it fresh I haven't reached for the Agmatine in a while.. Cats Claw has helped, I sleep good but feel a lil' rough in AM so am considering ULDN.. the ultimate tolerance buster.. If anyone is interested, do a Reddit search, check it out, maybe we can start a discussion on that?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
LuLu
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:50 am
- Location: Kansas
Re: Vendor help and tolerance reduction
Ive been reading up on ULDN. It seems like it’s something that could really work wonders.BallzDeep9 wrote:Feeltheburna13 wrote:so am considering ULDN.. the ultimate tolerance buster.. If anyone is interested, do a Reddit search, check it out, maybe we can start a discussion on that?
I think a thread would be a great thing to start in here.
-
Feeltheburna13
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:26 pm
- Location: California
Re: Vendor help and tolerance reduction
I am very interested in this as well Ballz. You said that you can buy low dose legally via online correct? Have you tried it yet? Thanks!
All the best,
A
A
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Vendor help and tolerance reduction
I thought a prescription was needed for ULDN? 
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Vendor help and tolerance reduction
Yes! Get ready ... Ultra Low Dose Naltrexone.LuLu wrote:I think a thread would be a great thing to start in here.
Met with my PC Doc this week. I'm lucky to have a Doc that #1 listens, and #2 seems willing to accept, there are many things Medical science can't answer... We discussed Low Dose Naltrexone - specifically ULDN. It's a Big subject - Not a "supplement" that does nothing. It's a drug that actually is proven to Reverse tolerance... completely.
I'll be dropping a bombshell in Off-Topic later tonight, since it's not totally kratom related? Reading LINKS:
https://www.drugs.com/mtm/naltrexone.html
https://sites.google.com/site/dudleyslo ... obtain-ldn
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Vendor help and tolerance reduction
HOLY S&*T Ballz!!??!! 
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Vendor help and tolerance reduction
Good advice Ballz. But can you answer the age old question?BallzDeep9 wrote:
On tolerance, keeping below 10 gpd, rotating leaf and keeping it fresh
Does Agmatine blunt euphoria?
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Vendor help and tolerance reduction
Agmatine, definitely does blunt the mood or euphoria for me... I'm still not sure exactly HOW best to use it? Last week I did a 5-day cycle, 500mg at night. Took a few days before "the Magic" was back..
This whole deal about tolerance, daily total, and pain relief VS euphoria, seems to be a very individual thing - I read on Reddit everybody's doing it different
, I know many ppl take like 1-2 grams Agmatine per day and, they say, it really helps to lower dose for chronic pain ... Same with ULDN.
https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/search? ... over_18=on
This whole deal about tolerance, daily total, and pain relief VS euphoria, seems to be a very individual thing - I read on Reddit everybody's doing it different
https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/search? ... over_18=on
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!