Airtight Storage???
-
aqtgirly4u
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm
- Location: Kansas City Metro
Airtight Storage???
As my stash grows I find myself in need of a better way to keep my Kratom over the long term!
Up to now I have been using some decent storage bins with pretty good sealing tops I got at Costco. I leave everything in the original vendor ziplock bags then double bag again into off the shelf ziplock bags from the supermarket.
Can you all suggest some ways to extend the life of my Kratom that won't cost me a fortune? Have you found any airtight containers that work well? Affordable vaccum seal systems, etc.?
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Up to now I have been using some decent storage bins with pretty good sealing tops I got at Costco. I leave everything in the original vendor ziplock bags then double bag again into off the shelf ziplock bags from the supermarket.
Can you all suggest some ways to extend the life of my Kratom that won't cost me a fortune? Have you found any airtight containers that work well? Affordable vaccum seal systems, etc.?
Thanks in advance for any advice!
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Airtight Storage???
What do you need airtight storage for? Its fine as long as it stays DRY. I mean, maybe LONG term, like 10 years airtight is in order, but generally speaking keep it in the bags it came in and you're good to go.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Airtight Storage???
Iris Weathertight Storage Boxes - use the Search Bar here ^ "Weathertight"
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=923&p=5866&hilit=weathertight#p5866
On Amazon I just bought another one, 19 quart, cost around $15
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=923&p=5866&hilit=weathertight#p5866
On Amazon I just bought another one, 19 quart, cost around $15
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Airtight Storage???
I use UV protected ziplock bags in a pelican case I got from offer up for cheap.
Last edited by fusedflora on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
lifebreath
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:17 pm
Re: Airtight Storage???
I'll double bag or transfer to air tight jars and then in an insulated cooler for long term storage
-
aqtgirly4u
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm
- Location: Kansas City Metro
Re: Airtight Storage???
BallzDeep9 wrote:Iris Weathertight Storage Boxes - use the Search Bar here ^ "Weathertight"
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=923&p=5866&hilit=weathertight#p5866
On Amazon I just bought another one, 19 quart, cost around $15
Ballz:
This was what I was looking at/leaning towards! Thanks for chiming in with feedback on this!
-
Saramoon8868
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:59 am
Re: Airtight Storage???
Aqgirly...you better keep it fresh for me! 
-
aqtgirly4u
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm
- Location: Kansas City Metro
Re: Airtight Storage???
Saramoon8868:
Always! You keep mine fresh!
Always! You keep mine fresh!