What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
XxBlakexX
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:07 pm

What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by XxBlakexX »

Hey everybody. Just curious on who are your top vendors for potency and consistency. I found with some vendors it is like a one hit wonder where I take the leaf and it seems amazing then the next times there after it does not have the same effect. Benni botanicals has actually surprised me because of the consistency and potency. Great vendor I might add. Also I was thinking about trying liza again. The only hesitation is the last batch I had was a decent amount weaker than my previous purchases. Her White Slippery Rock was fantastic though.

The main strain colors I use are: White, Green and Yellow

I look for strong energy, amazing mood lift and a really heady leaf if that makes sense.

Only looking for the the most potent leaf like when dg botanicals use to have his really strong leaf. Some of his leaf use to be very unique and extremely potent.

Any suggestions welcome and very much appreciated. My tolerance is pretty high and I have chronic fatigue and some stress/anxiety issues. Along with that I have a pretty high work load daily. I'm looking for something that will knock my socks off.
K-Dawg
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Location: TX

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by K-Dawg »

BallzDeep put in a ton of work and created this top vendor list. >>>
https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... mber_2019/

You cannot go wrong with Kratom-og or SOSA right now..
Kratom-og's OG White Maeng Da sounds like the white that you're looking for. :)
-K-Dawg
BlueRedOcean
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:04 pm

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by BlueRedOcean »

I think Sosa red Malay may have some of the things your looking for, the strain stood out to me in potency!

It has that relaxing warmth that will help with any anxiety and muscle fatigue, and it has that uplifting and energy effect that green Malays usually have, its a well balanced strain and I think it would be excellent for you. I absolutely loved it, my favorite red malay hands down.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by CatfatherB »

I'll second the red Malay, white Malay is a good white that doesn't over stimulate. SOSA is very good consistently, Benni is another one. Fused Flora is one I want to try more of and Speciosa Life is another one I want to try. :geek:
XxBlakexX
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:07 pm

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by XxBlakexX »

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I might give kratom-og a try again or try SOSA. I haven't had any of SOSA's leaf before but all I hear is good things.
User avatar
KBull
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by KBull »

Smiley time, sacred son and kratom og have been my favorites and very consistent and awesome customer service so far. Any you try on ballz list will most likely be good. I always try new vendors off that list solely and am never dissatisfied. Right now KOG has been my go to
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Lizas my #1 never found one that's not quality but I d recommend Ballz vendor list I'm trying to work work my way thru them and still stock up on Liza's, plus remember the trading post I say this because I forgot lol and it's a great way to sample and sell anything that doesn't float your boat.love this place
unsocialworker
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 10:55 am

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by unsocialworker »

MitraMan. He's on mewe, and his kratom is on consistently great. Here's his email address. [email protected] I love his Yellow Sunda, Green Jong Kong, White Kali, White Sumatra, and Red Sumatra. All of his Golds are top-notch too.
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by nerdy ninja »

I’ve tried everyone it seems from Botanical Bunny to Sosa, Liza’s, Kratom OG and on and on.

Smiley sits on the top of my
List. Potency and consistency is amazing. However Botanical Bunny has had strains that were the best leaf I ever had but it seems like their leaf is either ridiculously good or underwhelming. I wasn’t impressed with Liza’s and Sosa had a few fire strains out the sampler pack I got but had more misses than hits out of the 10 strains that I tried. The only thing that disappoints me with Smiley is that he would replace a strain of it didn’t work for you but recently I’m guessing due to popularity exploding he no longer replies to any emails asking for feedback on current strains or having a strain that was underwhelming. His Green Monster was best strain I had from him but the latest batch did nothing for me which was very odd. I’ve definitely had strains vary from batch to batch but never had one go from a 9/10 to a 2/3
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by nerdy ninja »

How can you access ballzdeep too vendor list ? It keeps telling me page not found. Looking to try out some other vendors than smiley but haven’t had any luck so far with lizas, Sosa and a few others. I’m sure their leaf is great just didn’t work with my chemistry
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

nerdy ninja wrote:How can you access ballzdeep too vendor list ? It keeps telling me page not found.
That "Link" ABOVE ^ was not linked correctly. Try this : Kratom Vendor List: September 2019

Vendor List comes out Quarterly - NEW one mid December just in time for Xmas!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
IndigoBlue24
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:09 am

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by IndigoBlue24 »

unsocialworker wrote:MitraMan. He's on mewe, and his kratom is on consistently great. Here's his email address. [email protected] I love his Yellow Sunda, Green Jong Kong, White Kali, White Sumatra, and Red Sumatra. All of his Golds are top-notch too.
Does no one else feel odd ordering from an email address rather than a legitimate website?
terposton
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by terposton »

I have really been loving the Sacred Son Walter White and White Mamba. I'm recovering from chemotherapy and radiation so I needed something energetic and mood lifting. These two strains have helped me so much.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

GrannyJ62 wrote:Lizas my #1 never found one that's not quality but I d recommend Ballz vendor list I'm trying to work work my way thru them and still stock up on Liza's, plus remember the trading post I say this because I forgot lol and it's a great way to sample and sell anything that doesn't float your boat.love this place
www.lizasbestbotanicals.com
BurntEnds
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by BurntEnds »

IndigoBlue24 wrote:
Does no one else feel odd ordering from an email address rather than a legitimate website?
I did the first time or two but at the end of the day all I really care about is that I'm getting the best leaf that works for me for my money.

I've gotten most of the best leaf in my stash from smaller vendors who either don't have websites or have very basic websites.

Through email I'm able to havie a more direct conversation and relationship than can ever be afforded through a website and I'm much more likely to get exactly what works for me because I can ask for recommendations according to my needs.

Now I definitely prefer it.
bikersmoke
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:36 pm

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by bikersmoke »

I find it does not make a difference, because when I order from a site, they just send me an email to pay too most of the time anyway. The other thing is any of them could cheat you, but just have to see who is trusted in the kratom community, and hope for the best.
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by RumRunner »

IndigoBlue24 wrote:
unsocialworker wrote:MitraMan. He's on mewe, and his kratom is on consistently great. Here's his email address. [email protected] I love his Yellow Sunda, Green Jong Kong, White Kali, White Sumatra, and Red Sumatra. All of his Golds are top-notch too.
Does no one else feel odd ordering from an email address rather than a legitimate website?
Yes. I did at first. But I’ve ordered 3 times from MitraMan and each time he made it easy. His communication
is as excellent as his leaf, and he processed my orders the day I placed them.
Laurie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:58 am
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
Contact:

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by Laurie »

Hi! I rarely get over to this website, and it’s a shame. Y’all have a great forum here and some of the same kratom vendor favorites along with several I’ve never tried and have not heard much about. Thanks for the thread!
enjoyalienation
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by enjoyalienation »

Smiley Time Herbals is my personal favorite. He has good to great kratom consistently. Very rarely do I get something that I don't really care for and I've never received a total dud. He's been shutting down for short periods of time lately and his shipping isn't as fast as it used to be, but it still always comes within 5 days of ordering. His leaf is just the best, imo. I do like other vendors and some of them have a real hit every now and then, but no one else is as consistent as Smiley. And in the extremely rare event that something goes wrong with your order, he's quick to fix it and an absolute pleasure to deal with.
IndigoBlue24
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:09 am

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by IndigoBlue24 »

My only concerned with these services are testing for contaminations, heavy metals and microbes.
Quinndyl
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by Quinndyl »

Mitraman, Sosa, and smiley are all top notch. Benni is also up there. Been going back to mitraman the most recently though.
Somethingsacred
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by Somethingsacred »

Quinndyl wrote:Mitraman, Sosa, and smiley are all top notch. Benni is also up there. Been going back to mitraman the most recently though.

I’ve had very good purchase experiences with
Benni ( one of my preferred vendors ... really stoked on his kratom and services ) . Mitraman has very good kratom as well.... most recently I purchased some white elephant, a long lasting non jittery white.

Soflo is top notch ... as is Lucky Herbal ...and Fused Flora .... can go wrong with any of these options !
Somethingsacred
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by Somethingsacred »

Laurie wrote:Hi! I rarely get over to this website, and it’s a shame. Y’all have a great forum here and some of the same kratom vendor favorites along with several I’ve never tried and have not heard much about. Thanks for the thread!
Laurie!!! I agree , another awesome community of kratom lovers .. lots of integrity with these folks !
Good to see you around these parts ..!!..!!..
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by CatfatherB »

Somethingsacred wrote:
Laurie wrote:Hi! I rarely get over to this website, and it’s a shame. Y’all have a great forum here and some of the same kratom vendor favorites along with several I’ve never tried and have not heard much about. Thanks for the thread!
Laurie!!! I agree , another awesome community of kratom lovers .. lots of integrity with these folks !
Good to see you around these parts ..!!..!!..

Glad y'all are here, never a dull moment bud!! :D
Johnny3d
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:11 pm

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by Johnny3d »

I have to say Soflo kratom is one of, if not the best I've ever dealt with. His quality and consistency is above and beyond anyone I've dealt with in 3 years. I've ordered like clockwork every month since May of 2019 and have yet to be not impressed. So for 8 months, I've ordered over 10 kilos of multiple strains, and every month it's been absolutely the freshest, most potent and most consistent all year. I'm a hard guy to impress, and soflo has gone above any of my expectations. His product potency and consistency is without a doubt is mind blowing. Nick is a super guy, he puts his heart and soul into Soflokratom, his customer service and shipping is stellar, every order I have placed has been flawless and gone off with zero issues. I've never, ever waited more than 3 days to receive my order, 1,400 miles away. So not only are his products super consistent, his customer service mirrors the excellent product that he handles.
FireCrotch79
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 pm

Re: What Are Your Top Vendors For Potency And Consistency?

Post by FireCrotch79 »

I'd say Smiley works the best for me. Very consistent. Rarely do i get something that doesn't agree with me from them. Except his 2.0 strains...just doesn't do a darn thing for me. :| But out of ALL his strains that's a very small percentage. And no i have not tried them all but i stick with what i know works for me and usually buy something new to go along with it, and it almost always is a hit as well.
Post Reply