That Wild White Vietnam is something special- it’s very energetic but ohhh sooooooo smooooth! The Wild Green Hulu is the tops for me though! I should get a few more in the mail tomorrow! Thanks again Chris for opening your doors to MM! (I know you guys are slammed!!!)CatfatherB wrote:White Elephant Hulu, Wild White Vietnam, 30 year Wild Red and 30 year Wild TFH. Thanks (from one Chris to another!) for this opportunity!! hopefully we'll get another opportunity in the future and I hope the weekend wasn't too overwhelming!!
What did you guys order?
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: What did you guys order?
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: What did you guys order?
He knew we'd all jump on it! Who wouldn't? It's like the Bentley selling cars to people in normal neighborhoods or something.jabro70 wrote:That Wild White Vietnam is something special- it’s very energetic but ohhh sooooooo smooooth! The Wild Green Hulu is the tops for me though! I should get a few more in the mail tomorrow! Thanks again Chris for opening your doors to MM! (I know you guys are slammed!!!)CatfatherB wrote:White Elephant Hulu, Wild White Vietnam, 30 year Wild Red and 30 year Wild TFH. Thanks (from one Chris to another!) for this opportunity!! hopefully we'll get another opportunity in the future and I hope the weekend wasn't too overwhelming!!
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: What did you guys order?
Oh yeah, I am enjoying the Wild White Vietnam as well as the White Kali MD. Both are superb whites. I also like the Wild Green Hulu, Green Elephant Hulu and Red Elephant Hulu. All are exceptional in my opinion. My favorite so far is the Wild Harvest (red) Indo. It blew my socks off!jabro70 wrote:That Wild White Vietnam is something special- it’s very energetic but ohhh sooooooo smooooth! The Wild Green Hulu is the tops for me though! I should get a few more in the mail tomorrow! Thanks again Chris for opening your doors to MM! (I know you guys are slammed!!!)CatfatherB wrote:White Elephant Hulu, Wild White Vietnam, 30 year Wild Red and 30 year Wild TFH. Thanks (from one Chris to another!) for this opportunity!! hopefully we'll get another opportunity in the future and I hope the weekend wasn't too overwhelming!!
Another huge THANK YOU to Gumbyke and Texas Family Harvest for this wonderful opportunity. Phenominal products and world class service. You have certainly set the bar high.
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: What did you guys order?
I meant to get that 30 year Wild TFH as one of my selections but because of not copying the strain name correctly I got the 30 year Wild Red... My own fault I realized after the fact
I was kinda bummed about this snafu until I actually tried the 30 year Wild Red LOL! For me at least it's a really nice potent warm slower red with amazing pain relief. Great in the evening last night, literally no pain! Really enjoyed it blended with the 30 year Wild Green this afternoon to speed it up a bit. The strains I got are
30 year Wild Red
Wild premium Bali
30 year wild Green
Wild Green Hulu
Really quite happy with everything I got and can't wait to try them all a few more times but on initial impression they're all definitely winners.
Thank you Chris!
I was kinda bummed about this snafu until I actually tried the 30 year Wild Red LOL! For me at least it's a really nice potent warm slower red with amazing pain relief. Great in the evening last night, literally no pain! Really enjoyed it blended with the 30 year Wild Green this afternoon to speed it up a bit. The strains I got are
30 year Wild Red
Wild premium Bali
30 year wild Green
Wild Green Hulu
Really quite happy with everything I got and can't wait to try them all a few more times but on initial impression they're all definitely winners.
Thank you Chris!
-
KraytomorKraatom?
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:40 pm
- Location: NW Ohio
Re: What did you guys order?
I ordered the 30 year wild TFH. Super excited to try it. Just saw my pack landed in Detroit. Should be here tomorrowBurntEnds wrote:I meant to get that 30 year Wild TFH as one of my selections but because of not copying the strain name correctly I got the 30 year Wild Red... My own fault I realized after the fact![]()
I was kinda bummed about this snafu until I actually tried the 30 year Wild Red LOL! For me at least it's a really nice potent warm slower red with amazing pain relief. Great in the evening last night, literally no pain! Really enjoyed it blended with the 30 year Wild Green this afternoon to speed it up a bit. The strains I got are
30 year Wild Red
Wild premium Bali
30 year wild Green
Wild Green Hulu
Really quite happy with everything I got and can't wait to try them all a few more times but on initial impression they're all definitely winners.
Thank you Chris!
Do you feel most of his products lived up to the hype? I'm trying not to get to high of expectations as I want to give the test samples he sent a far shot as well.
-
Healingtree
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:17 pm
Re: What did you guys order?
Is anyone else having issues with confirmation of order and tracking information? I ordered Monday morning and they said it would be a few hours to receive and it's been 2 days. I know they're probably swamped, I just want a little reassurance my money ($100+) isn't lost in some vortex of orders. Was hoping I would receive package by Saturday. I don't know what's going on. 
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: What did you guys order?
That happened with my mine and Mike's vintage lot. Sometimes it just doesn't take. There are lots of bugs in that system, but its MUCH better than it used to be. When I was a kid, it was mail a package and then who knows?...you'd get a call a few days later saying "Thanks!" or...who knows?. Haha! So...I'm not complaining but the system needs work. You'll get the tracking when it arrives in your town I'm sureHealingtree wrote:Is anyone else having issues with confirmation of order and tracking information? I ordered Monday morning and they said it would be a few hours to receive and it's been 2 days. I know they're probably swamped, I just want a little reassurance my money ($100+) isn't lost in some vortex of orders. Was hoping I would receive package by Saturday. I don't know what's going on.
-
BlueRedOcean
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:04 pm
Re: What did you guys order?
Do you mean you didn't get a tracking number at all?Healingtree wrote:Is anyone else having issues with confirmation of order and tracking information? I ordered Monday morning and they said it would be a few hours to receive and it's been 2 days. I know they're probably swamped, I just want a little reassurance my money ($100+) isn't lost in some vortex of orders. Was hoping I would receive package by Saturday. I don't know what's going on.
If so, you should Email him.
-
pimpdaddymatt
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:51 pm
Re: What did you guys order?
Got my package today! Two days earlier than expected
. Enjoying my first burn, Wild Red Sumpur. About 4 grams an hour and half ago and WOW. Pain is completely gone and I feel warm and fuzzy all over lol. Definitely a great winter strain for you guys in the snowy country. Can't wait to try the rest!
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
-
nerevarine
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:57 pm
Re: What did you guys order?
Got mine today, way ahead of schedule! First burn will be the 30 Year Wild Super Green. Don’t feel it yet but I’m sure it’ll hit soon.
-
MattB
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:44 pm
Re: What did you guys order?
Received mine as well. First up True-Malaysian Elephant, within 15 minutes I'm saying wow. Can't wait to try the rest!
-
MicroCrypto
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:13 pm
Re: What did you guys order?
Here’s a screenshot of my order
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: What did you guys order?
I got
30 yr red hangat
24k gold bali
Super green sunda
Super green supreme
Wild green hulu kapuas
Red Bali #2

30 yr red hangat
24k gold bali
Super green sunda
Super green supreme
Wild green hulu kapuas
Red Bali #2
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: What did you guys order?
Everything off the am1 designation was really good
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: What did you guys order?
Everyone's getting their stuff early, I'm getting mine tomorrow...a day LATE! We've got a GIANT slab to pour tomorrow and in was kind of depending on it....oh well! lavender sent me what seems like 500 grams of miscellaneous vintage, soul, and TFH strains, so I'll just read up and find a nice energetic one. One side effect of GOOD kratom that happens to me is that it makes me clumsy, which I HATE, so a good middle ground must be found....
Thanks again, lavender. The birthday present surprise waiting for me on my front porch last night! So cool! She said she was going to send me some vintage red kali, not half a kilo!!! I sure love you guys out there!
Thanks again, lavender. The birthday present surprise waiting for me on my front porch last night! So cool! She said she was going to send me some vintage red kali, not half a kilo!!! I sure love you guys out there!
-
lavender
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:41 pm
Re: What did you guys order?
let me know if you want some more samples from tfh i got another package on the way .. i have about every singe strain from tfhmivanqua wrote:Everyone's getting their stuff early, I'm getting mine tomorrow...a day LATE! We've got a GIANT slab to pour tomorrow and in was kind of depending on it....oh well! lavender sent me what seems like 500 grams of miscellaneous vintage, soul, and TFH strains, so I'll just read up and find a nice energetic one. One side effect of GOOD kratom that happens to me is that it makes me clumsy, which I HATE, so a good middle ground must be found....
Thanks again, lavender. The birthday present surprise waiting for me on my front porch last night! So cool! She said she was going to send me some vintage red kali, not half a kilo!!! I sure love you guys out there!
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: What did you guys order?
Lavender is a very generous cool person 
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: What did you guys order?
Finally got mine today and went for the Wild Green TFH first. Its vacuum packed and clumpy so I think I took WAAAAY more than I intended. Probably it'll be really nice before the wobbles kick in! Haha! We'll see...it tastes SUPER funky, which, I've been taking one today, the Pure Green from soul and it actually has an herby taste which tastes kind of good. This stuff...Yuck! USUALLY that means SUPER STRONG! I honestly feel like I'm about to wobble out in a few.
EDIT : I likely took TWICE my normal dose and NO WOBBLES! Guys...this is some A-1 quality leaf here. Alkaloids balanced. Any other leaf my eyes would be closed and I'd be incapacitated for a few hours. I'm really impressed.
EDIT : I likely took TWICE my normal dose and NO WOBBLES! Guys...this is some A-1 quality leaf here. Alkaloids balanced. Any other leaf my eyes would be closed and I'd be incapacitated for a few hours. I'm really impressed.
Last edited by mivanqua on Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: What did you guys order?
Thank you lavender. You f@#$ing ROCK! I'm going.to make a sampler this weekend for my good buddy c_c which should be out by tomorrow if the Gods favor me! I'm including some of the vintage stuff you sent me in anongst those. Ive been waiting for this TFH to get here so I could include that as well. Does anyone know where they sell those sampler bags that's a store-front type of place? I bought some from Wal-Mart in the crafts section but they are REALLY flimsy. Any suggestions, gang?lavender wrote:let me know if you want some more samples from tfh i got another package on the way .. i have about every singe strain from tfhmivanqua wrote:Everyone's getting their stuff early, I'm getting mine tomorrow...a day LATE! We've got a GIANT slab to pour tomorrow and in was kind of depending on it....oh well! lavender sent me what seems like 500 grams of miscellaneous vintage, soul, and TFH strains, so I'll just read up and find a nice energetic one. One side effect of GOOD kratom that happens to me is that it makes me clumsy, which I HATE, so a good middle ground must be found....
Thanks again, lavender. The birthday present surprise waiting for me on my front porch last night! So cool! She said she was going to send me some vintage red kali, not half a kilo!!! I sure love you guys out there!
PS i feel SO LUCKY to be part of this forum. Just...cool sweet people for miles. And Ballz. Haha! Just kidding, man. If you want to try any of the strains I got, let me know. I'll send you some goodies for your tea-making pleasure!
-
MattB
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:44 pm
Re: What did you guys order?
So far I'm pretty happy. I have one more kilo arriving tomorrow. Definitely above average leaf. I will post some reviews once I get to try each a few more times. Thanks TFH!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
FireCrotch79
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 407
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 pm
Re: What did you guys order?
I ordered White Dayak, 24k Bali, 30 yr Wild Red Hangat, and Deep Jungle Aceh. Coming Tuesday hopefully. Can't wait to try this leaf!
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: What did you guys order?
If it weren't for the Wild Prenium Bali, I probably would have murdered a co-worker this morning, so thanks Gumby for keeping me out of prison. Haha! (On the square)
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: What did you guys order?
What's your assessment on the wild premium Bali?? I got 100g of it and have tried it a few times but just can't seems to get much out of that one....mivanqua wrote:If it weren't for the Wild Prenium Bali, I probably would have murdered a co-worker this morning, so thanks Gumby for keeping me out of prison. Haha! (On the square)
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: What did you guys order?
It's not very profound, but definitely slows my brain down a bit. And lowers anxiety.acejestyr15 wrote:What's your assessment on the wild premium Bali?? I got 100g of it and have tried it a few times but just can't seems to get much out of that one....mivanqua wrote:If it weren't for the Wild Prenium Bali, I probably would have murdered a co-worker this morning, so thanks Gumby for keeping me out of prison. Haha! (On the square)
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: What did you guys order?
Not who you were asking, but I have the Wild Premium Bali. For me, it's an incredible pain relief strain. And it's calming without being sedating. Not much else as far as effects that standout though. I love it for its pain relief, and overall it feels well rounded and balanced but very subtle besides its pain relief.acejestyr15 wrote:What's your assessment on the wild premium Bali?? I got 100g of it and have tried it a few times but just can't seems to get much out of that one....mivanqua wrote:If it weren't for the Wild Prenium Bali, I probably would have murdered a co-worker this morning, so thanks Gumby for keeping me out of prison. Haha! (On the square)
I've seen a few other reviews mention similar results, in that pain relief is primary standout of this strain. I have had very good results blending it. I'll blend it with a fast strain to add energy or with a strain I know has good mood lift. Blending it may be worth a try.
But yeah, pain relief is mostly what I get out of the Wild Premium Bali but that is main reason I use kratom lol. Hope you have luck if you try it again.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: What did you guys order?
Thank you very much to both of you.... Those are both very helpful and insightful opinions. I truly appreciate it my friends!!MikeEdoessomething wrote:Not who you were asking, but I have the Wild Premium Bali. For me, it's an incredible pain relief strain. And it's calming without being sedating. Not much else as far as effects that standout though. I love it for its pain relief, and overall it feels well rounded and balanced but very subtle besides its pain relief.acejestyr15 wrote:What's your assessment on the wild premium Bali?? I got 100g of it and have tried it a few times but just can't seems to get much out of that one....mivanqua wrote:If it weren't for the Wild Prenium Bali, I probably would have murdered a co-worker this morning, so thanks Gumby for keeping me out of prison. Haha! (On the square)
I've seen a few other reviews mention similar results, in that pain relief is primary standout of this strain. I have had very good results blending it. I'll blend it with a fast strain to add energy or with a strain I know has good mood lift. Blending it may be worth a try.
But yeah, pain relief is mostly what I get out of the Wild Premium Bali but that is main reason I use kratom lol. Hope you have luck if you try it again.
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: What did you guys order?
Several people have mentioned testing the 30 Year Wild White TFH - its officially on the menu now and available for the Christmas Special Event 
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
- KBull
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm
Re: What did you guys order?
Take my money ! That stuffs amazinggumbyke1 wrote:Several people have mentioned testing the 30 Year Wild White TFH - its officially on the menu now and available for the Christmas Special Event
- Kucumber
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:33 am
Re: What did you guys order?
Wait, are you using the aeropress for tea? I don’t know how I never thought of that before. I wonder how krapresso with a minipresso would beBallzDeep9 wrote:haha yeah I'm still tryin' to order.. maybe he's swamped with emails?mivanqua wrote:I got the Wild Green TFH
Wild Premium Bali
Super Green Bali
And....on MikeEs recommendation the 24k Bali ... I never had much love for Texas...until NOW!
I did order a Aeropress for Black Friday!!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: What did you guys order?
yeah man! Aeropress is happening.. user the Search Bar. I just started. Posted pic of my green sludge hockey puck HEREKucumber wrote:Wait, are you using the aeropress for tea? I don’t know how I never thought of that before.
Seriously I think its gonna be a revelation: I suspect that, drinking Tea with sludge removed - Allows U to dose more Mitragyna, without bad side effects - constipation, etc. Like using a pinch of Extract w/ your powder.. except that Aeropress Tea is faster and cheaper to make/ compared to expensive Extract - So, I'll post very soon on the whole Method. Just found the Final step = using alkaline Water Drops to neutralize acidity. In place of baking soda. Stay tuned!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: What did you guys order?
Looking forward to the new and improved process Ballz. I have been adding a little less than an 1/8 teaspoon of Baking soda right before the freezer. Sometimes it has a pretty severe reaction when it hits the mixtureBallzDeep9 wrote:yeah man! Aeropress is happening.. user the Search Bar. I just started. Posted pic of my green sludge hockey puck HEREKucumber wrote:Wait, are you using the aeropress for tea? I don’t know how I never thought of that before.
Seriously I think its gonna be a revelation: I suspect that, drinking Tea with sludge removed - Allows U to dose more Mitragyna, without bad side effects - constipation, etc. Like using a pinch of Extract w/ your powder.. except that Aeropress Tea is faster and cheaper to make/ compared to expensive Extract - So, I'll post very soon on the whole Method. Just found the Final step = using alkaline Water Drops to neutralize acidity. In place of baking soda. Stay tuned!!
-K-Dawg
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: What did you guys order?
I'll definitely vouch for the 30 Year Wild White TFH. This stuff is strong and POTENT.gumbyke1 wrote:Several people have mentioned testing the 30 Year Wild White TFH - its officially on the menu now and available for the Christmas Special Event
Moderately fast with a great mood boost and that much sought after "euphoria" going
for it. Once taken, the effects just keep on building. Definitely connoisseur grade leaf
and one my absolute favorite Whites ever!
-
mia132
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:58 pm
Re: What did you guys order?
Does anyone have any recommendations for the TFH holiday event?
I'm mostly interested in slow or mid greens with a mood lift, but also any reds you guys would recommend that are warm/relaxing.
Has anyone tried Super Red or Super Green Sunda? Or Wild Premium Kali? I noticed there is a Wild Premium Kali and also a Wild Premium Kali SG, has anyone tried these? Not sure what the difference is and which to order, though I'm sure both are great.
Last time around, I ordered and really enjoyed the Red and Green MD and the Wild Red Sumpur. Definitely recommend those strains to anyone making an order for this event. I also tried the 30 Year Wild Slow Green as a review sample and thought it was excellent -- calm energy with a big mood boost.
Would love to hear any recommendations! Thanks!
I'm mostly interested in slow or mid greens with a mood lift, but also any reds you guys would recommend that are warm/relaxing.
Has anyone tried Super Red or Super Green Sunda? Or Wild Premium Kali? I noticed there is a Wild Premium Kali and also a Wild Premium Kali SG, has anyone tried these? Not sure what the difference is and which to order, though I'm sure both are great.
Last time around, I ordered and really enjoyed the Red and Green MD and the Wild Red Sumpur. Definitely recommend those strains to anyone making an order for this event. I also tried the 30 Year Wild Slow Green as a review sample and thought it was excellent -- calm energy with a big mood boost.
Would love to hear any recommendations! Thanks!
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: What did you guys order?
For slow green I'd definitely suggest the 30year wild slow greenmia132 wrote:Does anyone have any recommendations for the TFH holiday event?
I'm mostly interested in slow or mid greens with a mood lift, but also any reds you guys would recommend that are warm/relaxing.
Has anyone tried Super Red or Super Green Sunda? Or Wild Premium Kali? I noticed there is a Wild Premium Kali and also a Wild Premium Kali SG, has anyone tried these? Not sure what the difference is and which to order, though I'm sure both are great.
Last time around, I ordered and really enjoyed the Red and Green MD and the Wild Red Sumpur. Definitely recommend those strains to anyone making an order for this event. I also tried the 30 Year Wild Slow Green as a review sample and thought it was excellent -- calm energy with a big mood boost.
Would love to hear any recommendations! Thanks!
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: What did you guys order?
For a relaxing red I like the Super Red Sunda –A13. It really loosens me up after a long day.mia132 wrote:Does anyone have any recommendations for the TFH holiday event?
I'm mostly interested in slow or mid greens with a mood lift, but also any reds you guys would recommend that are warm/relaxing.
Has anyone tried Super Red or Super Green Sunda? Or Wild Premium Kali? I noticed there is a Wild Premium Kali and also a Wild Premium Kali SG, has anyone tried these? Not sure what the difference is and which to order, though I'm sure both are great.
Last time around, I ordered and really enjoyed the Red and Green MD and the Wild Red Sumpur. Definitely recommend those strains to anyone making an order for this event. I also tried the 30 Year Wild Slow Green as a review sample and thought it was excellent -- calm energy with a big mood boost.
Would love to hear any recommendations! Thanks!
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: What did you guys order?
Wild Premium Kali is great for mood boost/euphoria accompanied by a really nice warmth!mia132 wrote:Does anyone have any recommendations for the TFH holiday event?
I'm mostly interested in slow or mid greens with a mood lift, but also any reds you guys would recommend that are warm/relaxing.
Has anyone tried Super Red or Super Green Sunda? Or Wild Premium Kali? I noticed there is a Wild Premium Kali and also a Wild Premium Kali SG, has anyone tried these? Not sure what the difference is and which to order, though I'm sure both are great.
Last time around, I ordered and really enjoyed the Red and Green MD and the Wild Red Sumpur. Definitely recommend those strains to anyone making an order for this event. I also tried the 30 Year Wild Slow Green as a review sample and thought it was excellent -- calm energy with a big mood boost.
Would love to hear any recommendations! Thanks!
Pain relief is spot on. It's mid to slightly fast and very, very comfortable. It's top shelf quality!
Red Elephant Hulu has a wonderful mood boost and is quite euphoric! If you're looking for an
anti-anxiety strain, this is it! This leaf is very potent and is one of my favorites at present! I
find it to be comfortably breathtaking! It also has a tongue numbing effect! Potent stuff to
be sure! I would grade it as connoisseur quality along with The Wild Red Hangat, 30 Year Wild
Red and the Wild Red Sumpur!
30 Year Wild Red Hangat is very relaxing but not sleepy! Really nice euphoria/mood boost.
This is another top notch selection! It's another of my personal favorites from TFH to go along
with those already mentioned.
The 30 Year Wild TFH has wonderful pain relief and a fair amount of warmth. The mood lift is
very, very good and it's very euphoric. This one goes both ways for me, sometimes it has a
small amount of energy to it and other times it can be sedating!
and for pain relief...and yes, I would also grade this one as connoisseur quality!
(disclaimer: The views expressed herein are solely those of the presenter. For others, results may vary.)