Morninga !!

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Morninga !!

Post by FartBlaster »

I'm looking for a good place to get a good quality very affordable bag of Morninga. ??
Last edited by FartBlaster on Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Mornings!!!

Post by CatfatherB »

Mornings? :roll:
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Mornings!!!

Post by brave777 »

fast whites! i assume.
Kratom user since 2014!
User avatar
KBull
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: Mornings!!!

Post by KBull »

Wild white Vietnam for the “mornings”! Haha shit don’t know what you mean but that’s my “morning” :lol: :mrgreen:
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Morninga !!

Post by FartBlaster »

F@¢€n!! Auto correct phone!!! :mrgreen:
DirtyRadish
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Morninga !!

Post by DirtyRadish »

I have tried a handful of brands from the local Whole Foods and health food stores and Amazon. Kuli Kuli is the one I feel is of the best quality. A friend uses some even more expensive brand that I can’t find at the moment but I’ll post when I figure it out.
User avatar
Babel-17
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:35 pm

Re: Morninga !!

Post by Babel-17 »

https://www.teatimebotanical.com/product-page/moringa
Moringa
$14.50Price
Quantity
4 oz
Tea Time Botanicals
Now through 12/20 use code JINGLEBELLS For 15% Off Everything!
They've been really reliable for me, and are generally well regarded.

They're on Facebook as well, but you have to join the group to see the content. People who work there will reply to posts. Miranda is very helpful.

https://www.facebook.com/Teatimebotanicals/
Post Reply