Mitra Man Pics!
- WobbleTrees
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:20 pm
- Location: Southern Florida
Mitra Man Pics!
Just got my pack from Mitra Man. Was sent 2-day priority but took a week to arrive. Completely out of MM's hands of course. He did an excelent job getting it out but this time of year shipping gets slow on USPS's end.
Great packaging and labels, got some ginger candies and 2 samples. He was incredibly helpful in email and customer service was top notch. Used BTC as a donation. So far I'm impressed. Just dosed the PMD about 30 mins ago and will be doing a review on all strains in the proper forum section . This is simply just a few pics and a review of my first impression with Mitra Man.
https://ibb.co/ZVmsZ86
https://ibb.co/kKCZTGn
https://ibb.co/pxCYp1H
https://ibb.co/NWSjw94
Great packaging and labels, got some ginger candies and 2 samples. He was incredibly helpful in email and customer service was top notch. Used BTC as a donation. So far I'm impressed. Just dosed the PMD about 30 mins ago and will be doing a review on all strains in the proper forum section . This is simply just a few pics and a review of my first impression with Mitra Man.
https://ibb.co/ZVmsZ86
https://ibb.co/kKCZTGn
https://ibb.co/pxCYp1H
https://ibb.co/NWSjw94
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Mitra Man Pics!
Damn!! That scale has seen better days!! 
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: Mitra Man Pics!
Yeah, wtf, lol.
Looks like you will have a merry next few days.
I'm drooling, really wanna try MitraMan.
Looks like you will have a merry next few days.
I'm drooling, really wanna try MitraMan.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Mitra Man Pics!
I just tried his white Jong Kong last night and was very impressed! 
- Haid3r
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 9:19 pm
Re: Mitra Man Pics!
omgflol, if you ever run dry you can lick your scale. 
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Mitra Man Pics!
Yooo that scale tho lol
- Kucumber
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:33 am
Re: Mitra Man Pics!
I’m going out on a limb to say that scale mightbe off a bit lol. That scale is a workhorse though, I have the same one.