Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by BallzDeep9 »

The Kratom Vendor List (formerly known as Reddit Vendor List, now hosted on Saidit.net) has been a community resource, for over 2+ years now. Link: HERE

I'm running out of Time, to update this Quarterly List, going into 2020.. I feel like, Top 40 is still a good number. Most people just want one, 2 or 3 good ones. Since the Reddit Ban in March 2018, we count on MM, and MeWe for reviews and discussion. Questions: Who should stay? Who should go?

Drop LIST: Centennial Harvest (Sold Out), Greg's Botanicals (Retailer), LI Herbals (Reviews), Sabai Kratom (No Reviews), The Greenery (No Reviews), Gothic (Nothing 6 months), DG Botanicals (Gone Private Only), and Stan David (Website problems).

Candidate LIST: Lucky Herbals (New Stock!), First Coast Tea Co. (formerly SoCal). Fisher Tea Co. (Long Overdue), Meridian Botanicals (#1 Herbal website). OTHERS: maybe.. Wonderland Gardens? (FB vendor; Website sucks). Rhino Remedy? (MeWe; No website.), SoFlow Kratom? (Low Stock.). :geek:

I'd appreciate opinions here. Frankly, I'm not actively buying as much these days, so spending tons of time on the Vendor List is probably not going to happen; Most people around here, have their 2-3 favorites anyway.. Many from Reddit 2 years ago, are way over-stocked by now and like me.. Not actively buying. However I realize, there's always NEW folks who would be helped by using the List! Thanks!! 8-)
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Kmac4844
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:12 pm

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by Kmac4844 »

Dont know bunch of those but Lucky is definitely a keeper.... soflo too... I actually bought from DG’s 3-4 weeks ago and it’s through email and the premium Thai was excellent...
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by herbalhippie »

Rhino's, yes please. :D
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by acejestyr15 »

herbalhippie wrote:Rhino's, yes please. :D
Yes rhino.....also Fused Flora, FreshLeaf, and Oties if not already on as well!!
Last edited by acejestyr15 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by fusedflora »

Lucky is an add no doubt, soflo as well.
Hopbronson
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:45 pm

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by Hopbronson »

Soflo is a must! Always quality and great to work with! Lucky should be on there for sure too!
oohger
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by oohger »

Lucky please.
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by guitartodd77 »

Unfortunately, you will eventually need to remove Speciosa Life. Jody announced on MeWe that they will be closing their doors after the current inventory sells out. I really enjoyed doing business with them.

Possible adds are Oties Botanicals, and Lucky Herbals. I would love to see Leaves of Eden up there and perhaps Heavenleaf. I know LoE has been shipping consistently good leaf for over a year now and Heavenleaf is a fast up and comer with some impressive inventory in my opinion.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by CatfatherB »

Mitra Man as of today has a website to be included on his info... www.mitraman.com
Wolfmutt
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:03 am

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by Wolfmutt »

SOSA! Please and thank you!
User avatar
KBull
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by KBull »

Soflo for sure! Definitely underrated. I’ve always had amazing leaf from him. Especially his super green can be some of the best in the business
Re-leaf LLC
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:02 pm

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by Re-leaf LLC »

Service and product the main requirements?
Please see the unique business model we endorse at www.re-leaf.us/aboutus.html you will be very happy. And if you aren't please let me know why :)
User avatar
amagdalene
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:54 pm

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by amagdalene »

DG will be back online soon, so I vote to keep them. Adding Rhino to the list is a great idea, I vote to add him.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by Lambeezy »

Rhino remedies for sure
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by FireK »

Id say cant go wrong with Lucky that has a website.....or Rhinos and Leaves of Eden
cubbs44
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:32 pm

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by cubbs44 »

Rhino remedies for sure! His leaf is always consistent and wonderful! Also heavenleaf I just discovered her and her leaf is also amazing. THX
l5s1bgon
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 pm

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by l5s1bgon »

Def keep DG. Add rhino and heavenleaf
Quinndyl
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by Quinndyl »

Nothing but good things to say about Rhino. His leaf is great, always responds quick to emails, and shipping is very fast.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by BallzDeep9 »

amagdalene wrote:DG will be back online soon, so I vote to keep them. Adding Rhino to the list is a great idea ...
Thanks for posting, done and done! Your opinion matters. DG's had a rough year, we all look forward to a new DG site. Yes we should list a few Membership vendors.. however right now, he's effectively closed for new accounts?

Let's all remember, the Vendor List is mainly directed at NEW folks.. 1000's of active buyers who need help. We all know, its a jungle out there.. Overall its a sketchy business.. Sure everyone is different. Vendors come and go, and payment methods come and go. This is NOT a Popularity Contest! :P. Please, everyone can help by cross posting. Help people to find good kratom!

We've tried to make this Vendor List, reflect what is happening in the industry.. MeWe and Discord, open as Social Media platforms for kratom.. Great! They are mainly chat rooms & some folks can't get into that - but listing a few small MeWe vendors is cool.. We have resisted Facebook vendors, since FB bans kratom. The #1 thing is still, having a business domain. I'm very glad that Mitra Man, now has one! :geek:

Nobody has sampled all Top 40.. So having a history, professional website, selection and prices, those are objective factors we must use.. Subjective opinions like Vendor XX is my favorite, OK but have you tried: All Natural Artisan, Carolina, ECB, Inland, Krabot, Odus, Okie, or THB ?? Those vendors may not be favorites HERE, but, each one gets some Fire batches.. They have years of experience importing. They have real sites that work.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Re-leaf LLC
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:02 pm

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by Re-leaf LLC »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
amagdalene wrote:DG will be back online soon, so I vote to keep them. Adding Rhino to the list is a great idea ...
Thanks for posting, done and done! Your opinion matters. DG's had a rough year, we all look forward to a new DG site. Yes we should list a few Membership vendors.. however right now, he's effectively closed for new accounts?

Let's all remember, the Vendor List is mainly directed at NEW folks.. 1000's of active buyers who need help. We all know, its a jungle out there.. Overall its a sketchy business.. Sure everyone is different. Vendors come and go, and payment methods come and go. This is NOT a Popularity Contest! :P. Please, everyone can help by cross posting. Help people to find good kratom!

We've tried to make this Vendor List, reflect what is happening in the industry.. MeWe and Discord, open as Social Media platforms for kratom.. Great! They are mainly chat rooms & some folks can't get into that - but listing a few small MeWe vendors is cool.. We have resisted Facebook vendors, since FB bans kratom. The #1 thing is still, having a business domain. I'm very glad that Mitra Man, now has one! :geek:

Nobody has sampled all Top 40.. So having a history, professional website, selection and prices, those are objective factors we must use.. Subjective opinions like Vendor XX is my favorite, OK but have you tried: All Natural Artisan, Carolina, ECB, Inland, Krabot, Odus, Okie, or THB ?? Those vendors may not be favorites HERE, but, each one gets some Fire batches.. They have years of experience importing. They have real sites that work.
Well, I would like to throw my hat in the ring. :)
Please see the unique business model we endorse at www.re-leaf.us/aboutus.html you will be very happy. And if you aren't please let me know why :)
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by CatfatherB »

While I've never bought from Re Leaf llc. I think they are quite trail blazing on the offering of phenotypes and customer/preferred blends, they have been around long enough with a proven satisfied customer base, I've also never heard of anyone claiming they had bunk kratom...that's always a plus.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Re-leaf LLC wrote: Well, I would like to throw my hat in the ring. :)
Welcome to Double MM, the ONLY online kratom forum, that doesn't have a "vetted" Vendor List! lol :D

I'm sure you're aware, most all FB Groups have their vetted List.. if I mention Re-leaf I get the boot! Same with ILK forum, same with most Mewe groups now, etc. Well anyway... yes thanks to E. this List was on Reddit & now is linked here ( tables don't work in phpBB ) and hosted on Saidit.NET :geek:

Re-leaf is definitely one of the more interesting websites.. Lots of reading material.. encourage anyone to check it out! Especially since you did a make-over, when was that? 1-2 years ago? No more "strains", now it's totally unique - We do appreciate truth tellers, here on MM so I hope you'll stick around.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Rhino236
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 322
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by Rhino236 »

I appreciate all the votes you guys! Hopefully I can secure a spot on the list. <3
Re-leaf LLC
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:02 pm

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by Re-leaf LLC »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
Re-leaf LLC wrote: Well, I would like to throw my hat in the ring. :)
Welcome to Double MM, the ONLY online kratom forum, that doesn't have a "vetted" Vendor List! lol :D

I'm sure you're aware, most all FB Groups have their vetted List.. if I mention Re-leaf I get the boot! Same with ILK forum, same with most Mewe groups now, etc. Well anyway... yes thanks to E. this List was on Reddit & now is linked here ( tables don't work in phpBB ) and hosted on Saidit.NET :geek:

Re-leaf is definitely one of the more interesting websites.. Lots of reading material.. encourage anyone to check it out! Especially since you did a make-over, when was that? 1-2 years ago? No more "strains", now it's totally unique - We do appreciate truth tellers, here on MM so I hope you'll stick around.
I am back to forums again. I miss the connection. I was so busy for a little while but now I am learning to slow down a tad... getting older. We definitely appreciate the light on our business model. That same model is a big reason I get shade in most other vendor groups. My business model essentially doesn't agree with common market beliefs. I RESPECT EVERYONE. I just hold a very passionate opinion about the reality of the strain name game. I do fully admit it is very hard to take any other route commercially then the same old song and dance for names, so I dont knock anyone that uses strain names. I just like to look at all the facts and come up with a true stance.

ANyhow, I appreciate the comments. Very much so.
Please see the unique business model we endorse at www.re-leaf.us/aboutus.html you will be very happy. And if you aren't please let me know why :)
curiouskratter
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:57 am

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by curiouskratter »

Who manages the Indonesian vendors?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by acejestyr15 »

curiouskratter wrote:Who manages the Indonesian vendors?
This is most recent one I could find.....

https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... _for_2019/
curiouskratter
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:57 am

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by curiouskratter »

acejestyr15 wrote:
curiouskratter wrote:Who manages the Indonesian vendors?
This is most recent one I could find.....

https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... _for_2019/
Yeah I'm wondering who manages it? I like it and it's great that someone put the time into it, and it's detailed and has tons of info. But I took a chance and I thought ordering from a vendor on there would be safer, and I'm not sure if something changed with that company, but he took my money and stopped replying, so I at least would like to know how to report this to someone...it's only been 10 days, so I am not rushing, but it's looking bad right now.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by acejestyr15 »

curiouskratter wrote:
acejestyr15 wrote:
curiouskratter wrote:Who manages the Indonesian vendors?
This is most recent one I could find.....

https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... _for_2019/
Yeah I'm wondering who manages it? I like it and it's great that someone put the time into it, and it's detailed and has tons of info. But I took a chance and I thought ordering from a vendor on there would be safer, and I'm not sure if something changed with that company, but he took my money and stopped replying, so I at least would like to know how to report this to someone...it's only been 10 days, so I am not rushing, but it's looking bad right now.
That part I do not know sorry! All I can say is..... it really sucks that you are in that position! Unfortunately, that list is made from reviews and word of mouth and cannot be guaranteed. If and or when you decide that your situation is not being resolved or still no response from the supplier..... I would post a review stating your stance overall.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by BallzDeep9 »

curiouskratter wrote:But I took a chance and I thought ordering from a vendor on there would be safer, and I'm not sure if something changed with that company, but he took my money and stopped replying, so I at least would like to know how to report this to someone...
You always take a chance, there IS a risk, sending money to Indonesia. :o

IF you want to be MUCH more "safe" then buy your kratom from a USA Vendor! :D Which is not 100% guaranteed either.. That Indo List was published, what maybe 6 months ago? This is kratom. Vendors and suppliers, come and go over 6 months...

Please, give ALL details. Who did you order from? What's his NAME? How much did you order ?? How was it shipped? Then... you need to check back, update the Review, it does take anywhere from 3 weeks to maybe 6 weeks, to receive your shipment from Indo. :roll:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
curiouskratter
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:57 am

Re: Help with USA Vendor List for 2020

Post by curiouskratter »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
curiouskratter wrote:But I took a chance and I thought ordering from a vendor on there would be safer, and I'm not sure if something changed with that company, but he took my money and stopped replying, so I at least would like to know how to report this to someone...
You always take a chance, there IS a risk, sending money to Indonesia. :o

IF you want to be MUCH more "safe" then buy your kratom from a USA Vendor! :D Which is not 100% guaranteed either.. That Indo List was published, what maybe 6 months ago? This is kratom. Vendors and suppliers, come and go over 6 months...

Please, give ALL details. Who did you order from? What's his NAME? How much did you order ?? How was it shipped? Then... you need to check back, update the Review, it does take anywhere from 3 weeks to maybe 6 weeks, to receive your shipment from Indo. :roll:
I know and I took my risk. I don't live in the US, which is why I did not order from the US, I know there is a risk, but I order from just one vendor that I know of with no problems. I thought picking a vendor who is on this list and has posted on here before would be safer. I learned my lesson, but might as well update that list because I was told I would get shipping information later in the week, and that was almost 3 weeks ago. Unresponsive to further emails.

I contacted Halmahera Kratom, emailed through the email listed on their website etc.
I can give more information, but I think I'm not able to send private messages. Where do I post my review?
Post Reply