Sweating when I eat relationship with k

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Sweating when I eat relationship with k

Post by FartBlaster »

So I have been getting forehead sweating when I eat dinner and it seems to be related to my Kratom dosage. If I dose an hour before dinner I would sweat more. It's not really a high dose i don't think at 4grams. Anyone else have this or know about it???
User avatar
Kucumber
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:33 am

Re: Sweating when I eat relationship with k

Post by Kucumber »

I’ve had the sweats from too big of a dose or what I’ve assumed was poor quality Kratom. Not sure I’ve ever noticed an association with eating though.
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Sweating when I eat relationship with k

Post by Greyfeather »

I deal with sweating too; I can't help but think it is kratom related, and there are some 'patterns' but the patterns are unpredictable

It seems to only happen if I have alcohol in my system. Most of my adult life I was a non-drinker but 5 years ago (when perimenopause hit) I went 'over the edge' as do many women and got a little too serious with the wine. Kratom has helped enormously, but I still give in sometimes and when I do I wake up in the night all soaked. Also, if I have eaten during that time I will suddenly break out into a sweat just sitting at the computer.

I haven't had any wine for a few days so it will be interesting to see if I wake up in a puddle tonight. If not, then this is all I got :?

I hope you get some more answers. I see this concern from time to time, and I'm as curious as you are.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Sweating when I eat relationship with k

Post by brave777 »

My experience with sweating, i am sure a lot can relate.

First lets get hot peppers or spicy foods out of the way. Also take out alcohol or wine. Well all know these will make you sweat more with kratom.

Now i fixed my sweating by not taking extra kratom. i noticed if i over take, i always wake up pillow in sweat, now that's only if i dose another dose with a last dose being 3-5 hours ago. If i dose before sleep and my last dose was 12 hours ago then i get no sweat. And after testing many times, i realized its another way your body telling you to back off the gun. And if i sweat then the wd might be around the corner and sometimes you will get tired feeling like a burden or tiredness. That just means, need to take a break or lower your dose. which always solved the problem. Also noticed, if you took higher then normal dose you will run into sweat problem. Also depends on your weight.
Kratom user since 2014!
Post Reply