The triumphant return of 7OHM??
-
nerdy ninja
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
I initially ordered 250 of the EGM and a sampler which he picked out was the strains for 25 and he sent me 6 different 50g strains so I have 3 others I haven’t burned yet. After 5 years I have a decent tolerance and in the past have mainly bought from STH, SOSA, Liza, KOG, Botanical Bunny and Mitra Man all of whom have amazing leaf but this blew anything I had before out the water. Claims it’s 2017 stock so my guess is that when it’s gone it’s a level of quality that likely won’t be duplicated.
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Thank you so very much for your recommendations and reviews of what you've tried. I appreciate it. I actually placed an order before reading your two posts- I did not know he did samplers. I WISH i would have did that. Here is what I ordered: 100 grams each of 1) EGM#2 2) Green Kalsel 3) Elephant Red MD#4 and 4) Elephant Red Thainerdy ninja wrote:I initially ordered 250 of the EGM and a sampler which he picked out was the strains for 25 and he sent me 6 different 50g strains so I have 3 others I haven’t burned yet. After 5 years I have a decent tolerance and in the past have mainly bought from STH, SOSA, Liza, KOG, Botanical Bunny and Mitra Man all of whom have amazing leaf but this blew anything I had before out the water. Claims it’s 2017 stock so my guess is that when it’s gone it’s a level of quality that likely won’t be duplicated.
I do want to say communications has been excellent. Easy and smooth and very helpful. Very impressed so far
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Oh please. At least five guys? Saying the same thing about TFH leaf... Best Ever. And no worry about getting scammed "again"nerdy ninja wrote: I honestly think that once he gets rid of all this old stock he will fade away again. I just know that the Kratom I got was the by far the best I’ve had and I’ve been using for 5 years....
Let's pump the brakes a minute, and re read what Zeniotuten is saying... Dude was scamming, just 6 months ago. June 2019, before he disappeared again... That was his big comeback party, after the mass ripoff he pulled around Xmas 2017.
Sure, we've all got this fantasy there's some mythical "strain" somewhere, that's gonna be stronger than kratom ? No. Either it IS kratom... OR, maybe a sketchy dude who clearly knows HOW to spike leaf.. will make sure it feels like dope, 'cuz it IS dope... In that case, yeah it's probably the strongest green powder you've had in 5 years?
Padded Samples? Once a guy has proven to be a scammer, ripoff, then... All bets are off!! Anything is possible. Who gets punked? We'll probably never know... Guys love to hype the good stuff. But rarely admit they got taken... Kudos to Zenio for posting.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
nerdy ninja
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Everything that I tried from TFH was meh at best. I don’t know what all transpired when folks got scammed and neither do you. Life shits on folks sometimes and I believe in 2nd chances. And I’ve had adulterated batches before and this ain’t it bud. I could have told myself everything that you just said or rolled the dice and possibly get some great leaf. The 1/4 kilo was just as fire as the samples I tried so far. I got some good leaf and I passed along the word which is kind of the point of this forum. I’m not here to over analyze everything or pass judgment on something that happened 2 years ago that I know nothing about except for hearsay. Sometimes risks pay off and sometimes they don’t. I just know that I have been able to accomplish some amazing things in life that rewarded me with great experiences when I chose to take a risk instead of playing it safe. I didn’t get scammed and I don’t exactly what transpired in dudes life in 2018. I just know I got some great leaf and wanted to share that with the folks on here. I’m not here to pass judgement, make assumptions and over analyze a situation. I’m here to find good leaf and I found some. I’m not here to argue or debate either so I won’t be replying to whatever corny rebuttal you got for this 
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
When Mivanqua started this thread I reached out to him myself. I used to buy from him in 2017 until he disappeared at the end of the year. I developed a love of elephant strains while buying from him lol! He sent me a very generous sampler of eight strains this past week and a number of them were strains I had owned and was aquatinted with along with a few I had not tried. NN is right with his assessment that the grind and color is different than a lot of what is on the market right now. It's a drier powder than most of the stock I have and there's probably a bit more s/v in the powder along with it being more coarsely ground which gives at least some of the strains looong legs. In the sampler I got:
Green Elephant- k
Red Elephant
White Elephant
Green Vein -k
Elephant Green Thai
Elephant Super Green Malay
Plantation MD
Green Brunei
At least some of his stock is indeed the same as I ordered in 2017 and is just as great as I remembered. He's also got some newer strains and a few new ones that will be here this week. It's definitely him, same bags, same handwriting, and same amazing kratom. I've had a chance to chat with him this week prior to ordering and his communication along with recommendations has been great! I too ordered some of my old favorites. Product was shipped the same day I ordered and paid, within about an hour after payment. I'll try to put up a couple of brief reviews for those sampler strains in the next day or so.
Green Elephant- k
Red Elephant
White Elephant
Green Vein -k
Elephant Green Thai
Elephant Super Green Malay
Plantation MD
Green Brunei
At least some of his stock is indeed the same as I ordered in 2017 and is just as great as I remembered. He's also got some newer strains and a few new ones that will be here this week. It's definitely him, same bags, same handwriting, and same amazing kratom. I've had a chance to chat with him this week prior to ordering and his communication along with recommendations has been great! I too ordered some of my old favorites. Product was shipped the same day I ordered and paid, within about an hour after payment. I'll try to put up a couple of brief reviews for those sampler strains in the next day or so.
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
I completely understand the hesitation and caution due to the history, as I myself was cautiously going into this, which is why I haven't said anything until now. I'm not saying it's better than everything out there right now... There's been some incredibly exceptional batches coming from some of the smaller boutique vendors lately. However there are a handful of strains that I once got from him that I fondly remember as some of my all time favorites. I never thought I would be able to track any of them down again. I was able to order those 4 strains and my order should be here tomorrow. I never got burned at the end of 2017 but I know there were people who said they did hence my own caution. At this point everything has been on the up and up thus far for me and I'm just sharing my own experience.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
And this was MY angle as well. I read about it on reddit and passed it along to you guys. Notice the question mark at the end of the title of this thread? Fortunately, it's been ok.BurntEnds wrote:I completely understand the hesitation and caution due to the history, as I myself was cautiously going into this, which is why I haven't said anything until now. I'm not saying it's better than everything out there right now... There's been some incredibly exceptional batches coming from some of the smaller boutique vendors lately. However there are a handful of strains that I once got from him that I fondly remember as some of my all time favorites. I never thought I would be able to track any of them down again. I was able to order those 4 strains and my order should be here tomorrow. I never got burned at the end of 2017 but I know there were people who said they did hence my own caution. At this point everything has been on the up and up thus far for me and I'm just sharing my own experience.
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Ballz caution is warranted. But are we prepared to black list a vendor who genuinely wants to do business again? I've invested 50 bucks with this guy. Ballz, how many times have you wasted $50 on absolute bunk? Until kratom is sold OTC at CVS there is an inherent risk with every transaction.
Time will tell how this plays out.
Time will tell how this plays out.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Fair question. A few times, fer sure... As I think back, bunk I've gotten was bad batch, from vendor who otherwise had decent leaf. Hey there's always hope to discover fire... But, we had a great Summer. There's never been... as many good vendors? Shoot. Mewe a half dozen right there.RumRunner wrote: Ballz, how many times have you wasted $50 on absolute bunk? Until kratom is sold OTC at CVS there is an inherent risk with every transaction ...
Y'know I'm an old racetrack gambler.. Actually a gambling addict at one point.
Word... Reward. both a verb and a noun. I can't Reward his past behavior.. Or support. What he's done? Hell any small vendor reading this... Might as well just rip-off your customers.. then wait, 6 months you will be totally forgiven?
Last edited by BallzDeep9 on Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Well, if you're gonna JUMP, you did it right - Be the 1st one. Not the last, to play musical chairsmivanqua wrote:Notice the question mark at the end of the title of this thread? Fortunately, it's been OK ...
I mean I HOPE that everything is cool... Hopes are def "high" for everyone !! But IF there is a problem.. again.. and the bottom falls out. It'll be - He Who Hesitates is Lost. Right?
lol musical chairs, seems like the best analogy
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- 7ohm
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Just to clarify: I never scammed anyone. I didn't know of one person who didn't get a refund or get their order filled.
On the financial side, I paid for every chargeback plus $450 in fees. I disappeared because a series of bad things happened leaving things beyond my control. I ran into some bad people who hacked all of my accounts. It took me weeks to recover my icloud account (recovery account) and by then it was way too late. I could probably have put forth more effort to regain access, or posted using a new accounts, but circumstances made things difficult. While trying to stop these people, I ended up getting hospitalized in January from an assault. At the time my anxiety was so bad, and the situation got so complicated that i just gave up. The whole situation has done nothing but cost me dearly.
I have never taken a dime from anyone. Once i regained access to my accounts i contacted anyone who was unsuccessful in filing a chargeback and doubled their orders including a $600 order. If i had ripped people off, I would never dare show my face again. Are you kidding me? You think I have the nerve to come back after something like that? I apologize if you weren't able to get a refund, but i've gone to great lengths to remedy the situation.
The last time I tried to make a comeback, my payment processor (the same one i had before) refunded everyone's transactions after I shipped. About half of the people agreed to try and pay me again, but the new processor did the same thing, and refunded everyone. So, that was that. Everyone received free kratom, while some people didn't get anything at all except a refund. Whatever the case I didn't get a dime, and nobody got charged a thing. Queue hackers. Here we go again
How have I benefitted from all of this? In what way did I come up at someone else's expense? With as much kratom as I normally have, what would I do with all of the kratom i have if I can't sell it? Why wouldn't i just give people what they paid for if I have it? What else would I do with 300 kilos of kratom? I'd have more to lose being stuck with all that kratom.
You think I was scamming those few people for that few of dollars in exchange for a flourishing and profitable business and a huge stock of inventory? I can't believe people would think that about me just because I disappeared. Businesses shut down without notice all the time. Would you call that scamming?
On the financial side, I paid for every chargeback plus $450 in fees. I disappeared because a series of bad things happened leaving things beyond my control. I ran into some bad people who hacked all of my accounts. It took me weeks to recover my icloud account (recovery account) and by then it was way too late. I could probably have put forth more effort to regain access, or posted using a new accounts, but circumstances made things difficult. While trying to stop these people, I ended up getting hospitalized in January from an assault. At the time my anxiety was so bad, and the situation got so complicated that i just gave up. The whole situation has done nothing but cost me dearly.
I have never taken a dime from anyone. Once i regained access to my accounts i contacted anyone who was unsuccessful in filing a chargeback and doubled their orders including a $600 order. If i had ripped people off, I would never dare show my face again. Are you kidding me? You think I have the nerve to come back after something like that? I apologize if you weren't able to get a refund, but i've gone to great lengths to remedy the situation.
The last time I tried to make a comeback, my payment processor (the same one i had before) refunded everyone's transactions after I shipped. About half of the people agreed to try and pay me again, but the new processor did the same thing, and refunded everyone. So, that was that. Everyone received free kratom, while some people didn't get anything at all except a refund. Whatever the case I didn't get a dime, and nobody got charged a thing. Queue hackers. Here we go again
How have I benefitted from all of this? In what way did I come up at someone else's expense? With as much kratom as I normally have, what would I do with all of the kratom i have if I can't sell it? Why wouldn't i just give people what they paid for if I have it? What else would I do with 300 kilos of kratom? I'd have more to lose being stuck with all that kratom.
You think I was scamming those few people for that few of dollars in exchange for a flourishing and profitable business and a huge stock of inventory? I can't believe people would think that about me just because I disappeared. Businesses shut down without notice all the time. Would you call that scamming?
- KBull
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Talking about games, it’s that game you whisper in someone’s ear. By the time it gets around the room it’s something bizarrely different. I have no idea who’s right and who’s wrong. But I think 7ohm has a solid point. And life gets hard, take that with trying to one man a popular business. I have no idea whAt the rumors really were from the past. All I know of the past is that 7 ohm has some legendary leaf and the day I literally emailed for a menu back then, was the day something caused a shutdown. Anyways I put in a fair order. All has been smooth so far and I’m super excited to finally try some out
-
ComeBackLucy1978
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:40 pm
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
I am about to place my first order with you. I appreciate these paragraphs you typed. We all go through rough spots. Here’s to the future.7ohm wrote:Just to clarify: I never scammed anyone. I didn't know of one person who didn't get a refund or get their order filled.
On the financial side, I paid for every chargeback plus $450 in fees. I disappeared because a series of bad things happened leaving things beyond my control. I ran into some bad people who hacked all of my accounts. It took me weeks to recover my icloud account (recovery account) and by then it was way too late. I could probably have put forth more effort to regain access, or posted using a new accounts, but circumstances made things difficult. While trying to stop these people, I ended up getting hospitalized in January from an assault. At the time my anxiety was so bad, and the situation got so complicated that i just gave up. The whole situation has done nothing but cost me dearly.
I have never taken a dime from anyone. Once i regained access to my accounts i contacted anyone who was unsuccessful in filing a chargeback and doubled their orders including a $600 order. If i had ripped people off, I would never dare show my face again. Are you kidding me? You think I have the nerve to come back after something like that? I apologize if you weren't able to get a refund, but i've gone to great lengths to remedy the situation.
The last time I tried to make a comeback, my payment processor (the same one i had before) refunded everyone's transactions after I shipped. About half of the people agreed to try and pay me again, but the new processor did the same thing, and refunded everyone. So, that was that. Everyone received free kratom, while some people didn't get anything at all except a refund. Whatever the case I didn't get a dime, and nobody got charged a thing. Queue hackers. Here we go again
How have I benefitted from all of this? In what way did I come up at someone else's expense? With as much kratom as I normally have, what would I do with all of the kratom i have if I can't sell it? Why wouldn't i just give people what they paid for if I have it? What else would I do with 300 kilos of kratom? I'd have more to lose being stuck with all that kratom.
You think I was scamming those few people for that few of dollars in exchange for a flourishing and profitable business and a huge stock of inventory? I can't believe people would think that about me just because I disappeared. Businesses shut down without notice all the time. Would you call that scamming?
- Dale_Tisane
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:52 pm
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
I'm really sorry to hear about your father and everything that went down. Like many, I'm intrigued by the 2017 leaf stock. If things continue at a moderate pace, how long do you think it will all last? Any word on quality after that? I hope everything smoothes out for you and glad you came into this thread to clarify some things.7ohm wrote:Just to clarify: I never scammed anyone. I didn't know of one person who didn't get a refund or get their order filled.
On the financial side, I paid for every chargeback plus $450 in fees. I disappeared because a series of bad things happened leaving things beyond my control. I ran into some bad people who hacked all of my accounts. It took me weeks to recover my icloud account (recovery account) and by then it was way too late. I could probably have put forth more effort to regain access, or posted using a new accounts, but circumstances made things difficult. While trying to stop these people, I ended up getting hospitalized in January from an assault. At the time my anxiety was so bad, and the situation got so complicated that i just gave up. The whole situation has done nothing but cost me dearly.
I have never taken a dime from anyone. Once i regained access to my accounts i contacted anyone who was unsuccessful in filing a chargeback and doubled their orders including a $600 order. If i had ripped people off, I would never dare show my face again. Are you kidding me? You think I have the nerve to come back after something like that? I apologize if you weren't able to get a refund, but i've gone to great lengths to remedy the situation.
The last time I tried to make a comeback, my payment processor (the same one i had before) refunded everyone's transactions after I shipped. About half of the people agreed to try and pay me again, but the new processor did the same thing, and refunded everyone. So, that was that. Everyone received free kratom, while some people didn't get anything at all except a refund. Whatever the case I didn't get a dime, and nobody got charged a thing. Queue hackers. Here we go again
How have I benefitted from all of this? In what way did I come up at someone else's expense? With as much kratom as I normally have, what would I do with all of the kratom i have if I can't sell it? Why wouldn't i just give people what they paid for if I have it? What else would I do with 300 kilos of kratom? I'd have more to lose being stuck with all that kratom.
You think I was scamming those few people for that few of dollars in exchange for a flourishing and profitable business and a huge stock of inventory? I can't believe people would think that about me just because I disappeared. Businesses shut down without notice all the time. Would you call that scamming?
-
Feeltheburna13
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:26 pm
- Location: California
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
I cannot comment on the past because I have only had great experiences with 7ohm, But I have purchased 4 orders with him in the past couple months, and am beyond please with all of my purchase. Some of the leaf I have ordered is one of a kind, truly exceptional. Like others have commented leaf can be a a crap shoot, but you have good odds with 7ohm. I have in no way been worried about him not sending my order, and has been professional and timely with everything.
If your on the fence I would give him an opportunity.
Cheers
If your on the fence I would give him an opportunity.
Cheers
All the best,
A
A
-
ComeBackLucy1978
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:40 pm
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Has anyone else had difficulty reading/processing the menu? Looking at it makes my brain hurt, there are *so* many strains that are apparently double listed, triple listed, listed under different names, etc. Anyone able to offer a more pared down/easier to navigate menu?
- Dale_Tisane
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:52 pm
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Happy Friday guys, I'm going to try out a split kilo.
What're the faves besides the EGM/EGM#2??
What're the faves besides the EGM/EGM#2??
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Dale_Tisane wrote:Happy Friday guys, I'm going to try out a split kilo.
What're the faves besides the EGM/EGM#2??
The Plantation Maeng Da is my favorite I've tried so far.
- Dale_Tisane
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:52 pm
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Thanks, mivanqua!
Thinking about trying your recommendation as well as the green/red elephant strains. Also, there is PLANTATION GREEN MAENG DA under the "classics" list..
wonder what makes a strain a classic? EMG #2 is in there.
Thinking about trying your recommendation as well as the green/red elephant strains. Also, there is PLANTATION GREEN MAENG DA under the "classics" list..
wonder what makes a strain a classic? EMG #2 is in there.
-
heme2016
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:51 am
- Location: Brighton, CO
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
I ordered three strains from 7ohm: egm#2, white MD, and green kapuas. Communication was excellent, billing handled professionally, and shipping was prompt. Got the order a couple of days ago, and have tried each strain once. I'll post a detailed review later, but here are initial impressions:
EGM#2 - excellent pain relief, moderate mood boost, a bit on the "slow" side. Good evening strain.
White MD - excellent mood boost, very energizing - definitely a "fast" strain. Only fair pain relief.
Green kapuas - moderate pain relief, moderate mood boost, neither fast nor slow - a "balanced" strain.
I like the EGM#2 and the WMD quite a bit, may try them in a mix.
Can't speak for past events I know nothing about, but based on my own experience, I'll order again from 7ohm.
I have only one suggestion for him - get a label maker. Deciphering his handwritten strain abbreviations on the bags gave my elderly eyes quite the workout.
EGM#2 - excellent pain relief, moderate mood boost, a bit on the "slow" side. Good evening strain.
White MD - excellent mood boost, very energizing - definitely a "fast" strain. Only fair pain relief.
Green kapuas - moderate pain relief, moderate mood boost, neither fast nor slow - a "balanced" strain.
I like the EGM#2 and the WMD quite a bit, may try them in a mix.
Can't speak for past events I know nothing about, but based on my own experience, I'll order again from 7ohm.
I have only one suggestion for him - get a label maker. Deciphering his handwritten strain abbreviations on the bags gave my elderly eyes quite the workout.
-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Okay DAD. Do we have to sit for another lecture DAD??BallzDeep9 wrote:Well, if you're gonna JUMP, you did it right - Be the 1st one. Not the last, to play musical chairsmivanqua wrote:Notice the question mark at the end of the title of this thread? Fortunately, it's been OK .... ooops!
I mean I HOPE that everything is cool... Hopes are def "high" for everyone !! But IF there is a problem.. again.. and the bottom falls out. It'll be - He Who Hesitates is Lost. Right?. So he needs, a few positive reviews. Guys who JUMP first - get Home nice and safe!! But... guys who wait for "reviews", would be the one caught stealing 3rd... nowhere to go. Left holding the bag... as they say. Or was that NO bag ??
lol musical chairs, seems like the best analogy
Lol, I'm just messing with you. We really do appreciate you looking out for us!
- labdog03
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 453
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
LOL, yes, his penmanship was always a topic of conversation, haha...Just putting my 2 cent experience out there. I ordered a sampler, and got tracking info the SAME DAY. He was very fast in replying to all my emails, and even went to some extra trouble on my "sampler"...It has arrived at my main post office...It's possible I may get it today (fingers crossed), but likely will be Monday. So nothing but FIRST CLASS Service for me so far.
I would agree though, that he needs to better organize his menu. It is pretty hard to know what to order, if you had never ordered from him before. I just went with stuff I remember being popular and he had everything I wanted in stock (well except for Elephant Red Thai, he had to check on)...I was honestly impressed with his being so responsive and taking time for all my questions...you know he must be busy.
So here's to second chances (third chances even)...I wish him good (better) luck this time. I am very excited to try this "blast from the past" leaf!
I wonder too, if there are those out there that feel they got ripped off at some point, If he would make it right for you now? I am not condoning what happened last time and I don't have any first hand knowledge of what went down. (But things do happen..BAD things, especially in this electronic world we live in now). So if he truly tried to make things right afterwards, maybe give him another chance? I say that because I had gotten some leaf I was not 100% happy with back in his hay-day...As busy as he was at that time, he completely replaced my entire order, no questions asked. I cannot and do not KNOW he fixed all of his past issues, but he was always straight up with ME.
I look at it like placing an order from Indo direct...You can never be 100% sure you order will make it to you...but the rewards can be worth the risk...So yes, it might be a little risky, but I was willing to roll the dice. I hope it pays off...I should know by next week
Merry Christmas Everyone (remember it is the Season for Miracles),
LabDog03
I would agree though, that he needs to better organize his menu. It is pretty hard to know what to order, if you had never ordered from him before. I just went with stuff I remember being popular and he had everything I wanted in stock (well except for Elephant Red Thai, he had to check on)...I was honestly impressed with his being so responsive and taking time for all my questions...you know he must be busy.
So here's to second chances (third chances even)...I wish him good (better) luck this time. I am very excited to try this "blast from the past" leaf!
I wonder too, if there are those out there that feel they got ripped off at some point, If he would make it right for you now? I am not condoning what happened last time and I don't have any first hand knowledge of what went down. (But things do happen..BAD things, especially in this electronic world we live in now). So if he truly tried to make things right afterwards, maybe give him another chance? I say that because I had gotten some leaf I was not 100% happy with back in his hay-day...As busy as he was at that time, he completely replaced my entire order, no questions asked. I cannot and do not KNOW he fixed all of his past issues, but he was always straight up with ME.
I look at it like placing an order from Indo direct...You can never be 100% sure you order will make it to you...but the rewards can be worth the risk...So yes, it might be a little risky, but I was willing to roll the dice. I hope it pays off...I should know by next week
Merry Christmas Everyone (remember it is the Season for Miracles),
LabDog03
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Yes I did, and he told me ALL of the strains with the same name are the EXACT SAME STRAIN!ComeBackLucy1978 wrote:Has anyone else had difficulty reading/processing the menu? Looking at it makes my brain hurt, there are *so* many strains that are apparently double listed, triple listed, listed under different names, etc. Anyone able to offer a more pared down/easier to navigate menu?
So if you see EGM#2 listed under different sections and even with different speeds next to them (balanced/slow/high7ohm/faster)... it is the same strain no matter if its listed under "classics" or under "Elephant" or "Plantation" section....
I was confused but knowing that helped a lot. So don't worry about sections I guess, there is only ONE of every strain. He did tell me he needed/planning on updating the site as after I brought it to his attention he let me know he was going to overhaul it and make it simpler.
Communication has been excellent and my first order with him should be here today or Monday!
-
MorriesWigs80
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
- Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
I hit him up, samples should be here Monday. I’m all about 2nd chances, I got one, actually more than one. Getting sober after almost 18yrs of Alcoholism, boy, I had a BUNCH of people I had to make amends with. I don’t know more than what people on Reddit and some on here have discussed about what happened with him. And I’m sure there was a reason to be wary of him based on past experiences. But, if it’s fire, and he had some events come up that put him in a bad spot, I’m not going to hold it against him. I’m looking forward to trying out the samples.
-
susan4stars
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:24 am
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Hi, I’m new to kratom and this is my first post here.
I recently tried kratom for the first time, but it was from a smokeshop (white borneo caps) and it was pretty weak.
It made me wonder if kratom is overhyped, but after reading the posts here and over on reddit, I’m sure my less than impressive outcome was due to the poor quality from the headshop.
I’m healthy without pain issues, so I’d like a recreational effect that would give me motivation and energy, then turn into an euphoric opiate-like mellow/life is good feeling.
So, would you recommend 7ohm’s EGM or EGM#2 for that, or something else? Thanks.
I recently tried kratom for the first time, but it was from a smokeshop (white borneo caps) and it was pretty weak.
It made me wonder if kratom is overhyped, but after reading the posts here and over on reddit, I’m sure my less than impressive outcome was due to the poor quality from the headshop.
I’m healthy without pain issues, so I’d like a recreational effect that would give me motivation and energy, then turn into an euphoric opiate-like mellow/life is good feeling.
So, would you recommend 7ohm’s EGM or EGM#2 for that, or something else? Thanks.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Hi susan4stars, welcome to the forum!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
He did use my r/Kratom Vendors sub on Reddit, to post an Advertisement - and some people did get stiffed. That's what I remember.. it was exactly 2 years ago Dec 2017. But 3 months later, March 2018, Reddit banned vendor talk, and all that history was gone.. So maybe it never happened? 
Last edited by BallzDeep9 on Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Ballz you're so incredibly abrasive and frequently stirring the pot. That's just my opinion and I understand you've got your opinions but the fashion in which you make them known is rather ugly at times.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Its more than just opinions, BurntEnds I stated the facts of what happened. A few people did get a lump of coal, in their stocking... I was there.
I'm only trying to help out, and sorry if that got you offended somehow.. have a happy holiday anyway! 



Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
I realize that there were a lot of things said and it's already been stated multiple times farther up in this thread as was an explanation by 7ohm. I was there myself and never got a lump of coal so I have no direct experience with that...everything has been on the up and up for me, both back then and this time around.
I'm not offended just something I've noticed multiple times in the past and decided to vocalize my own opinion in this instance. We're not always all going to agree or share the same opinions however one thing I love about this forum is we can have differing points of view and we don't get banned or have it devolve into a knock down drag out fight. I still respect you and everything you add to this forum. I hope you too have a happy holidays
I'm not offended just something I've noticed multiple times in the past and decided to vocalize my own opinion in this instance. We're not always all going to agree or share the same opinions however one thing I love about this forum is we can have differing points of view and we don't get banned or have it devolve into a knock down drag out fight. I still respect you and everything you add to this forum. I hope you too have a happy holidays
- Dale_Tisane
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:52 pm
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Welcome, friend!susan4stars wrote:Hi, I’m new to kratom and this is my first post here.
I recently tried kratom for the first time, but it was from a smokeshop (white borneo caps) and it was pretty weak.
It made me wonder if kratom is overhyped, but after reading the posts here and over on reddit, I’m sure my less than impressive outcome was due to the poor quality from the headshop.
I’m healthy without pain issues, so I’d like a recreational effect that would give me motivation and energy, then turn into an euphoric opiate-like mellow/life is good feeling.
So, would you recommend 7ohm’s EGM or EGM#2 for that, or something else? Thanks.
I've known many people who didn't feel kratom the first few times of trying it actually. Keep the doses small and ease into it! You've made the right decision to join this forum. I haven't tried EGM or EGM#2, but I think it would be a great start after hearing other users experience with the two. A few vendors I've been recommended have been Lucky Herbals, Sosa, Texas Family Harvest, Mitraman.. everyone does great reviews around here.
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
I ordered a couple things to give it a shot. We will see how it goes.
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
So I ordered a few days ago and the package arrived yesterday. Communications was very good and ordering/shipping was easy and smooth, no problems whatsoever. I got 4x100 bags: SGM#2, Green Kalsal, Elephant Red Thai, Elephant Red MD #4
I just tried the Elephant Red Thai and it is Very Very Very Good! I worked a double yesterday and was so tired and in pain this morning. An hour after taking a 2 gram dose of the Elephant Red Thai I feel amazing! No pain, this strain has completely woken me up. This is a great daytime red. Nice mood boost too. Another thing is the grind was slightly courser, like a lot of kratom from 2016/2017. The effects are very well rounded. I also have that slight teeth grinding sensation, which I rarely get these days from kratom. To me, when I take a strain that gives me that sensation in my jaw, that is in my experience been a sign of high quality kratom. To compare, I get this feeling with some of Texas Family Harvest's strains.
This is my first time ordering from 7OHM and only my first dose, but I'm already planning on ordering again. Packaging wasn't as nice as some others but its sturdy brown bags. First overall impression is --- Excellent Product! Can't wait to try the other 3 strains I got. I'll post reviews when I do
I just tried the Elephant Red Thai and it is Very Very Very Good! I worked a double yesterday and was so tired and in pain this morning. An hour after taking a 2 gram dose of the Elephant Red Thai I feel amazing! No pain, this strain has completely woken me up. This is a great daytime red. Nice mood boost too. Another thing is the grind was slightly courser, like a lot of kratom from 2016/2017. The effects are very well rounded. I also have that slight teeth grinding sensation, which I rarely get these days from kratom. To me, when I take a strain that gives me that sensation in my jaw, that is in my experience been a sign of high quality kratom. To compare, I get this feeling with some of Texas Family Harvest's strains.
This is my first time ordering from 7OHM and only my first dose, but I'm already planning on ordering again. Packaging wasn't as nice as some others but its sturdy brown bags. First overall impression is --- Excellent Product! Can't wait to try the other 3 strains I got. I'll post reviews when I do
- Dale_Tisane
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:52 pm
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
My order experience with 7 ohm:
He was great with questions and recommendations. Payment processing smooth, he was quick to ship it out as well.
I ordered the Red Horn $50 clearance kilo and asked for some samples.
I received 5 generous samples and loved them all. The clearance kilo was excellent as well! Didn't like the kilo packaging at all but it was well worth the killer deal. You can tell the leaf is old but everything was potent.
He was great with questions and recommendations. Payment processing smooth, he was quick to ship it out as well.
I ordered the Red Horn $50 clearance kilo and asked for some samples.
I received 5 generous samples and loved them all. The clearance kilo was excellent as well! Didn't like the kilo packaging at all but it was well worth the killer deal. You can tell the leaf is old but everything was potent.
-
MorriesWigs80
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
- Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
I gave it a shot, got some samples on Tuesday. Didn’t take any until today, as I ordered them to my office, and usps was late for the holiday so I had to drive to my office to get them today (I work 50 minutes away and had the week off) - He sent me 3 samples, the EGM 66, SG, and GH. I tried the EGM 66 1st, and it was alright. Mellow, not overly potent. 7 hours later I tried the SG. I was floored, in a good way. Very euphoric, good energy and phenomenal pain relief. I plan on reviewing them all tomorrow after I sample the Green Horn in the morning. I will say this - This is my first experience dealing with him, and it’s obvious he has some great leaf. He also was very quick to respond, and answer the few questions I had. I will definitely be ordering from 7OHM again. If only his menu was a little more organized, BUT that’s no biggie. I’m sure that will be sorted out in the near future, especially if more people enjoy his vintage/current leaf. Also, I did notice what others have said about the grind! Definitely much courser than the leaf I get in present day. Anyway...with my favorite vendor closing his site, if my next sample is as good as the SG, and I’m satisfied with my order that I place, I would have ZERO problems having him in my top 3 vendors for rotation.
-
BlueRedOcean
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:04 pm
Re: The triumphant return of 7OHM??
Thank you for posting your experience, the Elephant Red Thai sounds very interesting and appealing because I can imagine a red elephant and red Thai working really well together for pain, the red thai is well rounded and relieves pain and muscle fatigue, and the red elephant adds some extra warmth and legs, sounds like a awesome combo and cool to see it as one single strain.MikeEdoessomething wrote:So I ordered a few days ago and the package arrived yesterday. Communications was very good and ordering/shipping was easy and smooth, no problems whatsoever. I got 4x100 bags: SGM#2, Green Kalsal, Elephant Red Thai, Elephant Red MD #4
I just tried the Elephant Red Thai and it is Very Very Very Good! I worked a double yesterday and was so tired and in pain this morning. An hour after taking a 2 gram dose of the Elephant Red Thai I feel amazing! No pain, this strain has completely woken me up. This is a great daytime red. Nice mood boost too. Another thing is the grind was slightly courser, like a lot of kratom from 2016/2017. The effects are very well rounded. I also have that slight teeth grinding sensation, which I rarely get these days from kratom. To me, when I take a strain that gives me that sensation in my jaw, that is in my experience been a sign of high quality kratom. To compare, I get this feeling with some of Texas Family Harvest's strains.
This is my first time ordering from 7OHM and only my first dose, but I'm already planning on ordering again. Packaging wasn't as nice as some others but its sturdy brown bags. First overall impression is --- Excellent Product! Can't wait to try the other 3 strains I got. I'll post reviews when I do