Using kratom to come off Suboxone
-
Brdean
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:49 pm
Using kratom to come off Suboxone
Been taking subs for approximately 5 years after probably 15 years of heavy narcotic addiction.
Desperately want to come off subs, down to about 1/3 of an 8mg strip a day, just can't seem to make that jump. I'm a pussy when it comes to withdrawls.
I've never even seen kratom let alone taken it. It's illegal in my state, but i live on the border of Ky, and it's legal there.
If someone wants to help, walk me through the process.
What strains, how do i take it, what can i expect from it? Can i take it and still work? Would i completely stop subs when i start? What side effects can i expect?
Another wrench I'll throw in, my family doesn't know about the subs, so hopefully i can do this without anyone finding out. I work full time.
I've googled forever and can't find real answers to these questions.
Thanks in advance.
B
Desperately want to come off subs, down to about 1/3 of an 8mg strip a day, just can't seem to make that jump. I'm a pussy when it comes to withdrawls.
I've never even seen kratom let alone taken it. It's illegal in my state, but i live on the border of Ky, and it's legal there.
If someone wants to help, walk me through the process.
What strains, how do i take it, what can i expect from it? Can i take it and still work? Would i completely stop subs when i start? What side effects can i expect?
Another wrench I'll throw in, my family doesn't know about the subs, so hopefully i can do this without anyone finding out. I work full time.
I've googled forever and can't find real answers to these questions.
Thanks in advance.
B
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: Using kratom to come off Suboxone
I haven’t personally gone through the stopping of narcotics and switching to kratom, but have read about some who have .... I suggest keep tapering or substitute a dose of suboxin for kratom... this will def help with WD and transition off of it all together .
Get some red and green varieties on hand ... and you’ll want to make sure you have plenty to see you through the process . To be safe I’d get 1 kilo split of 4 or more varieties ...
Benni Botanical and Fused Flora are very good and affordable with awesome quality ../
This will take some good prep work and strong will to make the decision and get off your meds... but you can do this ... life after opiates will be super liberating !
Continue to research kratom ... I’ll add a. Our of links you might find helpful !
Good luck
https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A% ... 10qk5rcmyc
http://www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-news- ... to-opiates
http://www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-news- ... ith-kratom
Edit: I overlooked that you mentioned your in a non kratom friendly state .... so maybe heading out of state for a bit .. friends / family to stay with in a legal state ?? Do what you need to .. but be careful and don’t get yourself into trouble !!
Get some red and green varieties on hand ... and you’ll want to make sure you have plenty to see you through the process . To be safe I’d get 1 kilo split of 4 or more varieties ...
Benni Botanical and Fused Flora are very good and affordable with awesome quality ../
This will take some good prep work and strong will to make the decision and get off your meds... but you can do this ... life after opiates will be super liberating !
Continue to research kratom ... I’ll add a. Our of links you might find helpful !
Good luck
https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A% ... 10qk5rcmyc
http://www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-news- ... to-opiates
http://www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-news- ... ith-kratom
Edit: I overlooked that you mentioned your in a non kratom friendly state .... so maybe heading out of state for a bit .. friends / family to stay with in a legal state ?? Do what you need to .. but be careful and don’t get yourself into trouble !!
Last edited by Somethingsacred on Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- creatus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:13 pm
Re: Using kratom to come off Suboxone
Kratom is highly recommended to anyone wanting to come off Suboxone, opiates, or any number of phrams that are unfortunately widely accessible. It makes the transition and withdrawal bearable and even effortless for some and is much safer and more natural to use regularly then many of the synthetics out there. You would want to ask for slower strains, strains for pain relief and relaxation but it is good to start by trying a variety because this is one of the toughest things to give recommendations for - people are wired so differently and there is such a huge spectrum of effects depending on strain.
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: Using kratom to come off Suboxone
Hey Brdean welcome! This is an amazingly helpful community you've found and happy to hear you're exploring all your options.
I was on Suboxone for 7+ years myself and kept trying to taper off but couldn't get all the way off it... So know you're not alone! I got to the place where I was willing to try almost anything to be free and Kratom was a lifesaver during the process of getting off the subs. I personally tapered down under 2mg a day before trying to replace the subs with Kratom which you're not that far from it sounds like. Over the time of about 3 weeks I stretched out the time between my Suboxone doses to 1.5 days, then 2 days, then 3 days while also further cutting my dose in half by filling in the gaps with Kratom. When I started feeling off I would take some Kratom every 3-4 hours as needed but not any more frequent than every 3 hours. After 3 weeks I was completely off the subs. I was taking as little Kratom as I could that would just take away the awful WD feelings which was somewhere in the range of 3-6 grams at a time of either red or slower green strains. I started with a variety of small amounts (1oz) of maybe 6 different strains to see what worked and found 2 greens that worked during the day and a couple reds that were less stimulating and worked well at night. Then I bought larger amounts of those strains.
It's unfortunate that Kratom is not legal in your state so I can't suggest you should try to use Kratom, just sharing my own experience. Another option might be an extended taper to slowly taper off the Suboxone over the course of months by gradually cutting your dose once a week, or even every two weeks, by no greater than 10% until below 0.25mg before skipping days and eventually stopping. This would negate doing anything that might be illegal.
One of the most useful resources I found for me was Reddit during this process. You can find information there about extended sub tapers and others who have gotten off subs by using alternative means. Hopefully this helps.
I was on Suboxone for 7+ years myself and kept trying to taper off but couldn't get all the way off it... So know you're not alone! I got to the place where I was willing to try almost anything to be free and Kratom was a lifesaver during the process of getting off the subs. I personally tapered down under 2mg a day before trying to replace the subs with Kratom which you're not that far from it sounds like. Over the time of about 3 weeks I stretched out the time between my Suboxone doses to 1.5 days, then 2 days, then 3 days while also further cutting my dose in half by filling in the gaps with Kratom. When I started feeling off I would take some Kratom every 3-4 hours as needed but not any more frequent than every 3 hours. After 3 weeks I was completely off the subs. I was taking as little Kratom as I could that would just take away the awful WD feelings which was somewhere in the range of 3-6 grams at a time of either red or slower green strains. I started with a variety of small amounts (1oz) of maybe 6 different strains to see what worked and found 2 greens that worked during the day and a couple reds that were less stimulating and worked well at night. Then I bought larger amounts of those strains.
It's unfortunate that Kratom is not legal in your state so I can't suggest you should try to use Kratom, just sharing my own experience. Another option might be an extended taper to slowly taper off the Suboxone over the course of months by gradually cutting your dose once a week, or even every two weeks, by no greater than 10% until below 0.25mg before skipping days and eventually stopping. This would negate doing anything that might be illegal.
One of the most useful resources I found for me was Reddit during this process. You can find information there about extended sub tapers and others who have gotten off subs by using alternative means. Hopefully this helps.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Using kratom to come off Suboxone
Alright. How desperate? That's the big question isn't it? After 20 years of thumb and blanket.. are ya ready to change?Brdean wrote:Been taking subs for approximately 5 years after probably 15 years of heavy narcotic addiction.
Desperately want to come off subs, ....
I dunno about your State? I'm out West we got big "recovery" groups in ALL major West coast cities.. Seattle is like, black tar capital of the USA - crowds of homeless folks, living in tents & doing their heroin... I've watched it explode since the 80's when I was chippin' a bit now I'm an old man and this is un-believable. Find some help!
WHEN you're ready... Download this from Reddit. or just Click and READ. Step by Step. From Opiates to Kratom Guide
I think they go a little Over The Top, but the IDEA is.. Have a plan! Have that ready, it's your new "blanket", you got everything you need. Food... music, maybe some candy or treats.. Time!! Take a few days Time.. And finally... Kratom! Get some damn good Kratom! its really cheap, like .20 cents a Gram ( Maybe you need a Kentucky address for shipping? )
You CAN do this... When you're ready. Jump!!

Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Yemharry02
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:29 pm
Re: Using kratom to come off Suboxone
Google an opioid equivalency calculator—you will see just how strong your ~2-3mg daily dose is.
Whether you choose to utilize kratom or not get your daily intake below .2 before you even consider jumping off. Buprenorphine is so potent.
Whether you choose to utilize kratom or not get your daily intake below .2 before you even consider jumping off. Buprenorphine is so potent.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Using kratom to come off Suboxone
Yes. I tried to jump off at 2mg a day, thinking "well it's only a quarter of a strip" and the withdrawals were still evil. You need to get under a 1mg a day, then go every other day. The half life is so long, but I can attest to the difficulty of getting that low. I always got stuck at around 2mg a day. I personally ended up jumping off at around 1mg just because I figured I'd rather go through some withdrawals now, instead of drawing it out even longer. Just depends on how much you can tolerate. I didn't have kratom though at the time, I'm sure it would have been a lot easier.Yemharry02 wrote:Google an opioid equivalency calculator—you will see just how strong your ~2-3mg daily dose is.
Whether you choose to utilize kratom or not get your daily intake below .2 before you even consider jumping off. Buprenorphine is so potent.
- INSENSE3
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:40 pm
- Location: Placerville, CA
- Contact:
Re: Using kratom to come off Suboxone
Hey Brdean,
Congratulations on the decision. You picked a great place for support.

Congratulations on the decision. You picked a great place for support.
Thanks for being a part of today's solution!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Using kratom to come off Suboxone
This is what I'd suggest. Go very low and go slow. Buprenorphine is scary potent. I tried some once, cut a quarter of an 8 mg strip into 8 pieces and took one of those. What's that, like .25 mg? It was WAY too much for me. But yeah, go as low as possible before jumping off if you can.Yemharry02 wrote:Google an opioid equivalency calculator—you will see just how strong your ~2-3mg daily dose is.
Whether you choose to utilize kratom or not get your daily intake below .2 before you even consider jumping off. Buprenorphine is so potent.
Good luck, you got this!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Using kratom to come off Suboxone
Have you guys heard about that new Sublocade? It's a once monthly shot of bupe. I wonder if this will become the normal way of prescribing it, since it seems a lot less likely to be abused. I'm guessing you have to go to a clinic to get the shot, and they don't just let you hang on to it.
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Using kratom to come off Suboxone
I thankfully had jail to get me off subs, withdraw took forever.
Just know you wont "feel" the kratom at first, and you may need to take larger doses to get relief, so if you try it once and it doesn't seem like it's working, just keep trying, you will get there.
Just know you wont "feel" the kratom at first, and you may need to take larger doses to get relief, so if you try it once and it doesn't seem like it's working, just keep trying, you will get there.
-
AtticusFinch80
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:13 pm
Re: Using kratom to come off Suboxone
Hey bud, and welcome to a good place for solid info and a great community of people. Sometimes people can be blunt, but it's a caring blunt!
You can get off those Subs! I was an Opiate addict from 2001-2008. I finally went to far and OD'd, and was lucky to get brought back on 7/5/08. After that I got introduced to a private Suboxone doctor that my Primary Care physician recommended. I was on Subs for 10 years and 5 months.
The truth in my experience is that it takes patience, a desire to be free of it, and some courage knowing that it's not gonna be totally painless starting out while you figure out what strains work best, and you figure out what dose amount works for you.
Red Borneo, Red Bali, Red Indo and Red Maeng Da worked best for me in those initial first 5-6 months. Basically, Reds were the biggest help back then. Now I take a variety of strain colors, but I'll always love my reds.
Get a cheap scale and start off around 3 grams, wait an hour and if you need more for relief try another gram, and so on till you find the right dose for you. I ended up finding that doses ranging from 6.5-8.5 worked best in the beginning (I now take 5-8 grams depending on the effects needed) . Coming off subs you may have to take larger doses at first, but you can take it done in about a month. Everyone is slightly different with kratom tho. I know, it can be a bit trying and frustrating at first (especially trying to keep WD's at bay), but I can 110% say it's worth any of the rough times at the start. When you find the strain/dose amount that works for you, you'll be suprised at how much better you feel.
I kept trying to taper down my sub dose, and I got it down to around 4mg. After that, I just said to hell with it, and took all the advice and research I'd been gathering and stocked up on a bunch of high quality kratom. There were certainly a number of times those first couple of weeks where I just didn't know if I could really do it. I'm so grateful I stuck it out. It was the best choice for me personally. I'm also living an almost pain free life now after years of chronic pain (fell close to 4 stories in 2005). My Depression and PTSD have also benefited from it. It can be an amazing tool for multiple issues.
Like Ballz said above (he's a sharp one), you gotta get yourself in the mindset of it. Most importantly, realize that you're totally capable of doing it. I don't have anything against anyone who takes subs or the medication itself. I just got to a point where in the last few years on it I was tired of it, and didn't like the way it was affecting me personally. Also, a huge problem is also some of the idiot doctors and clinics out there that are Pros at getting people on it, but don't seem to have a clue or care about getting you off them.
Okay, my coffee buzz is winding down and I've already written a mini novel. I can't help but speak up and try to help from my experiences and all the help/info I got from others in these types of forums and community's. I promised myself in the beginning if I got thru it, I'd pay forward all the help I was given. If you'd like, I'd be happy to shoot you my email if you ever have any questions or just need some motivational support. This is my favorite online community for everything Kratom. You can find info on Reddit and a couple of other places, but I feel you get solid, safe and experienced advice here. Best your way!
You can get off those Subs! I was an Opiate addict from 2001-2008. I finally went to far and OD'd, and was lucky to get brought back on 7/5/08. After that I got introduced to a private Suboxone doctor that my Primary Care physician recommended. I was on Subs for 10 years and 5 months.
The truth in my experience is that it takes patience, a desire to be free of it, and some courage knowing that it's not gonna be totally painless starting out while you figure out what strains work best, and you figure out what dose amount works for you.
Red Borneo, Red Bali, Red Indo and Red Maeng Da worked best for me in those initial first 5-6 months. Basically, Reds were the biggest help back then. Now I take a variety of strain colors, but I'll always love my reds.
Get a cheap scale and start off around 3 grams, wait an hour and if you need more for relief try another gram, and so on till you find the right dose for you. I ended up finding that doses ranging from 6.5-8.5 worked best in the beginning (I now take 5-8 grams depending on the effects needed) . Coming off subs you may have to take larger doses at first, but you can take it done in about a month. Everyone is slightly different with kratom tho. I know, it can be a bit trying and frustrating at first (especially trying to keep WD's at bay), but I can 110% say it's worth any of the rough times at the start. When you find the strain/dose amount that works for you, you'll be suprised at how much better you feel.
I kept trying to taper down my sub dose, and I got it down to around 4mg. After that, I just said to hell with it, and took all the advice and research I'd been gathering and stocked up on a bunch of high quality kratom. There were certainly a number of times those first couple of weeks where I just didn't know if I could really do it. I'm so grateful I stuck it out. It was the best choice for me personally. I'm also living an almost pain free life now after years of chronic pain (fell close to 4 stories in 2005). My Depression and PTSD have also benefited from it. It can be an amazing tool for multiple issues.
Like Ballz said above (he's a sharp one), you gotta get yourself in the mindset of it. Most importantly, realize that you're totally capable of doing it. I don't have anything against anyone who takes subs or the medication itself. I just got to a point where in the last few years on it I was tired of it, and didn't like the way it was affecting me personally. Also, a huge problem is also some of the idiot doctors and clinics out there that are Pros at getting people on it, but don't seem to have a clue or care about getting you off them.
Okay, my coffee buzz is winding down and I've already written a mini novel. I can't help but speak up and try to help from my experiences and all the help/info I got from others in these types of forums and community's. I promised myself in the beginning if I got thru it, I'd pay forward all the help I was given. If you'd like, I'd be happy to shoot you my email if you ever have any questions or just need some motivational support. This is my favorite online community for everything Kratom. You can find info on Reddit and a couple of other places, but I feel you get solid, safe and experienced advice here. Best your way!
- INSENSE3
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:40 pm
- Location: Placerville, CA
- Contact:
Re: Using kratom to come off Suboxone
Brdean, HOW’S the wean going? Any updates? Hope you’re on the other side of the process now!
Thanks for being a part of today's solution!
- Slippy
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm
Re: Using kratom to come off Suboxone
I successfully jumped from 4mg of Suboxone with the help of Kratom. I was taking 8mg a day for about 3 years and didn't want to be handcuffed anymore. I want to tell you that it's 100% possible, and I can relate to where you're coming from.
People might not be too receptive of my method, but it works. For the first 3 days I used...wait for it...OPMS GOLD extract capsules. Reason being is that Suboxone binds so tightly to your receptors, plain leaf just bounces off while it's still active in your system.
On top of that, the dose of plain leaf you'd have to take in the first few days would be so large you'd end up just getting sick. (I did try plain leaf, and at large doses and it didn't help much if at all in the first 3-4 days)
Those capsules are expensive but 2 or 3 of the 5 packs will get you through the worst of it, and it's a small price to pay for the freedom you'll gain!
Bupe is a very potent drug that some people underestimate. If an opiate naive person took just 1mg, they would probably puke for 12 hours straight (I've seen it happen).
First off, you made a smart choice by weening down. That is going to help you in the long run. I planned on weening down to 1mg, but I was so tired of paying my legal drug dealer (doctor), and not being able to start my day without taking one of those nasty orange strips, I jumped off at 4mg.
Even so, with the help of those extract capsules, I had about 2-3 days of lethargy and a light runny nose, which is nothing compared to the month of withdrawals I would of went through cold turkey. I won't lie to you and tell you that their won't be some residual withdrawal effects, but they are very manageable.
For the first three to four days, I used the extract capsules when I felt withdrawal symptoms coming on before jumping to plain leaf. For the first week I'd feel pretty shitty in the morning, but after taking the Kratom, the withdrawal symptoms just melted away.
Try to wait 24-36 hours before using the extract or else it will end up not working. Suboxone was showing up in my urine 6 weeks after my last dose! That is one hell of a long lasting drug!
Don't over complicate it, and don't over think it. Just give yourself 24-36 hours before taking the extract capsules, and get in the mindset that you're going to ride it out.
I can't tell you how many to take, but you'll know what is good for you when you feel the symptoms dissipating. Use those for 3 to 4 days before jumping to plain leaf which I recommend buying from a reputable vendor.
Some say reds work best for opiate withdrawals, but I had success with potent greens.
I was very nervous about the jump, and it was no where as bad as I thought it would be. Kratom is a literal godsend!
It's been 4 months since I've touched a sub, and it's a great feeling!
Keep in mind this is just what worked for me. Maybe you can find alternate methods, but I can say with certainty because of the pharmacological makeup of suboxone you will need something stronger then plain leaf for at least the first couple days to get maximum relief from any withdrawals.
It's 100% possible, and you can do it!
Feel free to message me about any questions you might have!
Good luck!
People might not be too receptive of my method, but it works. For the first 3 days I used...wait for it...OPMS GOLD extract capsules. Reason being is that Suboxone binds so tightly to your receptors, plain leaf just bounces off while it's still active in your system.
On top of that, the dose of plain leaf you'd have to take in the first few days would be so large you'd end up just getting sick. (I did try plain leaf, and at large doses and it didn't help much if at all in the first 3-4 days)
Those capsules are expensive but 2 or 3 of the 5 packs will get you through the worst of it, and it's a small price to pay for the freedom you'll gain!
Bupe is a very potent drug that some people underestimate. If an opiate naive person took just 1mg, they would probably puke for 12 hours straight (I've seen it happen).
First off, you made a smart choice by weening down. That is going to help you in the long run. I planned on weening down to 1mg, but I was so tired of paying my legal drug dealer (doctor), and not being able to start my day without taking one of those nasty orange strips, I jumped off at 4mg.
Even so, with the help of those extract capsules, I had about 2-3 days of lethargy and a light runny nose, which is nothing compared to the month of withdrawals I would of went through cold turkey. I won't lie to you and tell you that their won't be some residual withdrawal effects, but they are very manageable.
For the first three to four days, I used the extract capsules when I felt withdrawal symptoms coming on before jumping to plain leaf. For the first week I'd feel pretty shitty in the morning, but after taking the Kratom, the withdrawal symptoms just melted away.
Try to wait 24-36 hours before using the extract or else it will end up not working. Suboxone was showing up in my urine 6 weeks after my last dose! That is one hell of a long lasting drug!
Don't over complicate it, and don't over think it. Just give yourself 24-36 hours before taking the extract capsules, and get in the mindset that you're going to ride it out.
I can't tell you how many to take, but you'll know what is good for you when you feel the symptoms dissipating. Use those for 3 to 4 days before jumping to plain leaf which I recommend buying from a reputable vendor.
Some say reds work best for opiate withdrawals, but I had success with potent greens.
I was very nervous about the jump, and it was no where as bad as I thought it would be. Kratom is a literal godsend!
It's been 4 months since I've touched a sub, and it's a great feeling!
Keep in mind this is just what worked for me. Maybe you can find alternate methods, but I can say with certainty because of the pharmacological makeup of suboxone you will need something stronger then plain leaf for at least the first couple days to get maximum relief from any withdrawals.
It's 100% possible, and you can do it!
Feel free to message me about any questions you might have!
Good luck!
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Using kratom to come off Suboxone
I got down to splitting the 2g strips into 8 pieces and taking one of those a day. I figured I was down to taking basically nothing anyway, right? I was fine until day 3 of jumping off. I didn’t feel absolutely God-awful terrible until the second week. And it got worse. I don’t think I slept (and I mean really slept) for almost a month.beathappening wrote:Yes. I tried to jump off at 2mg a day, thinking "well it's only a quarter of a strip" and the withdrawals were still evil. You need to get under a 1mg a day, then go every other day. The half life is so long, but I can attest to the difficulty of getting that low. I always got stuck at around 2mg a day. I personally ended up jumping off at around 1mg just because I figured I'd rather go through some withdrawals now, instead of drawing it out even longer. Just depends on how much you can tolerate. I didn't have kratom though at the time, I'm sure it would have been a lot easier.Yemharry02 wrote:Google an opioid equivalency calculator—you will see just how strong your ~2-3mg daily dose is.
Whether you choose to utilize kratom or not get your daily intake below .2 before you even consider jumping off. Buprenorphine is so potent.
OP - Get you some Potent heavy reds to help you sleep. Trust me, if you can sleep a little coming off subs then you have it whipped. Once you are sleeping well, then explore all of the different “flavors” of kratom. I’m sure then- and probably only then, you’ll understand the miracle that this botanical is.
- INSENSE3
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:40 pm
- Location: Placerville, CA
- Contact:
Re: Using kratom to come off Suboxone
So many success stories and cool advice! Ballzdeep9 is definitely right about the hardest part being REALLY REALLY ready. I hope you’ll post an update NO MATTER WHAT you decided. Bailing is understandable and people will empathize. Hopefully you are too busy enjoying your new life with freedom from subs.
Thanks for being a part of today's solution!
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: Using kratom to come off Suboxone
INSENSE3 wrote:So many success stories and cool advice! Ballzdeep9 is definitely right about the hardest part being REALLY REALLY ready. I hope you’ll post an update NO MATTER WHAT you decided. Bailing is understandable and people will empathize. Hopefully you are too busy enjoying your new life with freedom from subs.
Well said my friend !
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Using kratom to come off Suboxone
You need to be off subs for 3 days before you will really feel the affects of kratom. Bupe is so freaking strong it coats the receptor and won't let other stuff in.